bdog1055

Nov 17, 2020
help i don't have any interacts when in put the button i dont see any thing next in stores i have no buttons to buy and dont know where to change clothes and in the arcade i have no button to play games.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
help i don't have any interacts when in put the button i dont see any thing next in stores i have no buttons to buy and dont know where to change clothes and in the arcade i have no button to play games.
Is it possible one of your needs is too low so you need to eat, sleep, or take a shower?

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
Android APK doesn't work, as soon as the game opens it closes immediately

Edit: Getting Couldn't extract private data

Last edited:

hunchobison

May 12, 2020
Guys,I haven't played since the July update,is the content worth the download or should I wait one more update?

hunchobison

May 12, 2020
- 50+ new story events
- 20+ new sex scenes
- 2500+ new lines of voiced dialogue
I don't know if that much is worth a download ^^
Well,damn you convinced me Love your shit,brother! I was immediately hooked when I played your game for the first time,power to you

hunchobison

May 12, 2020
- 50+ new story events
- 20+ new sex scenes
- 2500+ new lines of voiced dialogue
I don't know if that much is worth a download ^^
By the way since Samantha looks and acts a lot like my ex,I'm biased to her and she's my favorite and without spoiling me can you tell me how her story has went so far along the updates?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Bug when activating the cheats after a certain point, could be that the save is not fully compatible, but I doubt it given when it was posted vs when the latest update was.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes