Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
- 50+ new story events
- 20+ new sex scenes
- 2500+ new lines of voiced dialogue
I don't know if that much is worth a download ^^
Now that's just a lazy dev. I request, nay, DEMAND at least 52+ new story events before I will ever download your game again. (Admittedly a problem is that I set Steam to auto update ...) ;)

By the way since Samantha looks and acts a lot like my ex,I'm biased to her and she's my favorite and without spoiling me can you tell me how her story has went so far along the updates?
Whoops. If an ex-lookalike were to be included here, I'd rather not meet her, but it probably depends on a lot of factors.

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Help Kylie set flags in console
i need- Kylie didn't have sex
Help, and then can not run the harem tameing.

hunchobison

May 12, 2020
Now that's just a lazy dev. I request, nay, DEMAND at least 52+ new story events before I will ever download your game again. (Admittedly a problem is that I set Steam to auto update ...) ;)

Whoops. If an ex-lookalike were to be included here, I'd rather not meet her, but it probably depends on a lot of factors.
We occasionally still fuck.Both of us in a new relationship.

Steven_3000

Nov 17, 2018
Guys, is there a way to get the bad harem if I couldn't join the band? And is there a way to meet the girl that would appear at Samantha's wedding if I told her about Ryan?

Or is it planned for a future update? I have advanced quite a lot and don't feel like restarting again

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Guys, is there a way to get the bad harem if I couldn't join the band? And is there a way to meet the girl that would appear at Samantha's wedding if I told her about Ryan?

Or is it planned for a future update? I have advanced quite a lot and don't feel like restarting again
(Assuming the "bad harem" is meant to be the band harem and not Kylie's ;) ) Nope, there isn't. However, starting over will probably be required anyways while playing this game in development, since storylines may change and the dev also stated that there will probably not a single "catch 'em all" walkthrough, so if you want all girls, you'd need multiple plays.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
How do you get the sex store cosplay costume to engage? I'm assuming that it is a cow costume so I gave it to Shiori, Bree and Minami.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I bought the S&M skill book but reading it gives me 0% skill. Is there a prerequisite?
Strange. I thought it was still giving me the skill numbers, even though they did nothing (because, last I read, the skill effects haven't yet been added into the game).

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Strange. I thought it was still giving me the skill numbers, even though they did nothing (because, last I read, the skill effects haven't yet been added into the game).
Various skills were added and now you need to learn them by books or do what i do with 75% of the players do: CHEAT!!
Check the wiki on the first page to know them!!

There used to be one but it was nearly impossible to maintain due to all the different possible setups and the program changes disturbing the mod. There may come a new one once the game is finished, we'll have to see.
Andrealphus said that once the game is complete he is planning to put a gallery section, but for now is too much work and doing the game and maintaining the gallery updated is exhausting.

Reactions: Konstantinus

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
this game have a very serious problem with certain event that lock to certain season, i had to do the entire skip for 3 damn season cycle between eat and sleep, it doesnt have a skip day option by the time i finally get to alexis beach event any drive left for me to enjoy the game had gone to the recycle bin, over all its very tedious game with subpar art at best.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
this game have a very serious problem with certain event that lock to certain season, i had to do the entire skip for 3 damn season cycle between eat and sleep, it doesnt have a skip day option by the time i finally get to alexis beach event any drive left for me to enjoy the game had gone to the recycle bin, over all its very tedious game with subpar art at best.
I'll agree with the "lock events to seasons" problem - Andrealphus has promised a remedy though by introducing alternates to progress a story. "Tedious" and "subpar art at best" however I do not agree with. But a matter of taste, I am sure you will find other games more to your liking.

Nosferan

Dec 15, 2018
So I just started playing through this game and like it a lot but ran into a snag. I picked Gamer to get the Gamer Bree route and not the Guitar skill. Looking at the Wiki it said that you would get a Guitar book from Anna when you meet her. I have grinded through the game twice to get to that point and I never got a book. I also tried looking at save editors but can't find a way to add a variable to the save file... Any help/advice would be appreciated!

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
So I just started playing through this game and like it a lot but ran into a snag. I picked Gamer to get the Gamer Bree route and not the Guitar skill. Looking at the Wiki it said that you would get a Guitar book from Anna when you meet her. I have grinded through the game twice to get to that point and I never got a book. I also tried looking at save editors but can't find a way to add a variable to the save file... Any help/advice would be appreciated!
Easiest way to get the book is to go to the bookstore and buy it there. It will be one of the skill books, so it won't be available every day. Problem with the route you are following is that you won't have the guitar skill when you meet the band, and that impacts the rest of the story adversely.

Nosferan

Dec 15, 2018
Easiest way to get the book is to go to the bookstore and buy it there. It will be one of the skill books, so it won't be available every day. Problem with the route you are following is that you won't have the guitar skill when you meet the band, and that impacts the rest of the story adversely.
I hadn't realized the skill books change in the bookstore daily... I thought all items were static... Well that sucks! :p

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes