jahall

Feb 20, 2019
We are looking into ways of fixing this but so far no luck...
I'm hoping that whatever you do for Linux users will also fix the severe lag I'm experiencing under Windows 10. I suspect that a factor may be my graphics adaptor, which is an Intel HD 4400. Other Ren'Py games of comparable size and complexity to this one don't exhibit lag, though.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Is it possible to Marry Minami? Because I can't seem to be able to purpose, yet it's a quest and it isn't marked as for a later update.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Andrealphus I am following this walkthrough here trying to get a date with Harmony. I have her lp at 30 and her purity at 70 but she still wont go on a date with me. All the in game hint says is ask her on a date.
The dating event before you can get to regular dating is a picnic. If you are in the Winter you can't go on a picnic yet.

A number of events are season specific such as beach and waterpark , I'm guessing that the picnic is too.

The game balance can be a screaming bitch at times. You start off on the 5th of Summer, so you're already short on time for any of the beach and waterpark events. If you miss those events, you have to wait through Fall and Winter to get back to them.

To learn the skills from books takes time, (2 hours for each 5% skill), and money and you gotta work your butt off (work hard 4 hours a shot), to get enough money to buy books, car, bed, etc to be able to advance the game. Even with the hints there is still a bunch of hidden stuff. I missed a lot my first time. I took a lot of notes my 1st restart and I'm on my second restart. I've got the Home Harem and Band Harem, working towards the Pixie Harem and avoiding Kylie like the plague. ( I was told that you can counter her with Ayesha but I haven't figured that out yet).

To get Band Harem with Sasha & the Gamer with Bree you need the Guitar & gaming. I strongly recommend that you get the guitar skill at the beginning because you have greater chances to get the gaming skill without a book .

Last edited:

milfluv69

Dec 28, 2017
Regarding the bitchy harem: The wiki says that you have to do the Palla Establishes Boundaries event, but doesn't say whether there's a choice you have to choose? Can you still get the threesome event if you say you don't want her dating other people?

ash

Sep 21, 2016
Regarding the bitchy harem: The wiki says that you have to do the Palla Establishes Boundaries event, but doesn't say whether there's a choice you have to choose? Can you still get the threesome event if you say you don't want her dating other people?
Yep, you can have the cake and eat it too.
If their points are at the right value, you should trigger an event on a restaurant date with Palla.

Reactions: BayJay47

crimson_rayne

Sep 30, 2018
Question, I was supposed to meet Emma and Samantha for coffee or something, but I got pulled into some other event and missed it. Is there someway to restart that event?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
The dating event before you can get to regular dating is a picnic. If you are in the Winter you can't go on a picnic yet.

A number of events are season specific such as beach and waterpark , I'm guessing that the picnic is too.
I had the dance at the church already and I just got into spring, so I do I have to wait until summer or will she invite me like with the dance?

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
I hope there's someone here who can help me. I've been trying to get the Taming Harem. I started by completing Ayesha's story and eventually collared her, she's my submissive little puppy now. Then I started Kylie's storyline up until the 'Kylie gets jealous', just as it says in the walkthrough. The walkthrough says I have to trigger the 'Kylie gets jealous'-event by talking with Ayesha if I want to achieve the Taming Harem, and that by doing so Kylie's 'yandere' should go down instead of up, unfortunately that didn't happen. Kylie's 'yandere' went up instead of down, just like it's supposed when you trigger this event with any other girl. I checked beforehand whether both girls stats were in accordance with the table in the Taming Harem-walkthrough, everything checked out. So something was definitely not adding up.

Nevertheless, I was willing to ascribe this to a mistake on the author of the walkthrough's part or perhaps a change since the walkthrough was last updated (it is currently a few versions behind). So I soldiered on and skipped to the next week went to the gym on Wednesday at 18.00 when both Kylie & Ayesha are there. There, something happened that wasn't in the walkthrough, I triggered an event in which Ayesha has Kylie on the ground in the shower, holding her in a strong grip with Kylie's little crazy blade lying on the floor. The MC breaks up the fight and according to the walkthrough is supposed to be able to invite the two o them to dinner afterwards. Only that option never shows. So now I'm stuck.

EDIT: just so everyone knows I use the in-game cheating tool, mostly because it saves me a lot of hassle in getting the stats right.

Can anyone help and/or explain what I am doing wrong?

Reactions: yrban7477

Umbral Knight

Aug 12, 2019
I've been wondering, how many options (i.e. the MC making a choice to let a character leave their life) are there for REMOVING girls from the game?

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
I've been wondering, how many options (i.e. the MC making a choice to let a character leave their life) are there for REMOVING girls from the game?
I have a saved gene that has Minami in it

Sasha left after failed home harem
Bree left after failed home harem
Samantha left after Mike denighed her child was his
Emma decided a dream was just a dream, never shows up
Audrey got Mike fired before he met her
Paula left the game after Mike refused to go dancing
Lexi left after Mike refused her bj
Kleio left after a failed band harem
Kylie sent to jail
Alexis told her to get lost when she first called
Shiori left after I told her to abort
Lavish left after I refused to help her with work
Harmony did not jerk off at church so never entered the game
Cassidy refused to be her slave and never saw here again
Aletta did not "meet" her before she fired me (this one makes no sense but works)
Morgan progressed with Kleio so she dose not show up
Ayesha the gym closed before e I could meet her
Anna left with the failed band harem
Hanna left when the gym closed

Apparently you can now say no to Minami request to move in, was not a option when I did myplaythrew

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes