Lexi left after Mike refused her by
Kleio left after a failed band harem
Kylie sent to jail
Alexis told her to get lost when she first called
Shiori left after I told her to abort
Lavish left after I refused to help her with work
Harmony did not jerk off at church so never entered the game
Cassidy refused to be her slave and never saw here again
Aletta did not "meet" her before she fired me (this one makes no sense but works)
Morgan progressed with Kleio so she dose not show up
Ayesha the gym closed before e I could meet her
Anna left with the failed band harem
Hanna left when the gym closed

Apparently you can now say no to Minami request to move in, was not a option when I did myplaythrew
That is excellent work mate. Does not paying rent also get Bree & Sasha to leave? And if Sasha leaves before you meet the band does that cancel out chances of meeting Anna & Kleio? If I read that right, even if you get fired from the office job you can still encounter the girls you met there?

Last edited:

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Game is crazy grindy! WTF people doing such grindy game I dont understand. Deleted it after 10 minute it is enough to understand the volume of grind.
Clearly a case of RTFM (Read The Fucking Manual).

In another situation. For the Battle of the Bands, is there a way to restart it when you lost the first round?
It started the first Friday after I joined the band.
For some reason, my game got wonky with events. Repeats a scene right after it was finished (Shiori Lapdance).
Started a scene that shouldn't work (Minami and Sasha in the living room started a walkout scene for Sasha and Bree).
Bree has missing Image files error message for dining together in the kitchen.
The Blindfold seems to not work on Bree even with the S&M trait.
Massage events got triggered without the seemingly compulsatory skill. (Sunscreen at the Pool, Aleta in Breakroom)
And a lot of image/option loading glitches in longer gaming sessions. (i.e. Friendzone option still appears after closing the phone)

Edit: No cheats or mods installed

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
In another situation. For the Battle of the Bands, is there a way to restart it when you lost the first round?
It started the first Friday after I joined the band.
For some reason, my game got wonky with events. Repeats a scene right after it was finished (Shiori Lapdance).
Started a scene that shouldn't work (Minami and Sasha in the living room started a walkout scene for Sasha and Bree).
Bree has missing Image files error message for dining together in the kitchen.
The Blindfold seems to not work on Bree even with the S&M trait.
Massage events got triggered without the seemingly compulsatory skill. (Sunscreen at the Pool, Aleta in Breakroom)
And a lot of image/option loading glitches in longer gaming sessions. (i.e. Friendzone option still appears after closing the phone)

Edit: No cheats or mods installed
Sounds like either a buggy install, or some HDD issues, leading to relatively random skips. Those are pretty random errors events that are being mixed up, that really should not have happened. Try reinstalling elsewhere / a different HDD, or running a check on your HDD to establish that there are issues.

Don't think the massage skill is necessary for Aletta (if you are talking about her second event; as far as I can tell, in the previous version it was only required for some events with Sasha. Andrealphus may not have gotten around to add in skill checks for some of the events that involve massages).

Reactions: Techn0magier

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Ugh, a HDD failure would be unpleasant. I will check that for sure. Also, I will try a reinstall on another HDD. Thanks for the hints.

Reactions: kilatin

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Help Kylie set flags in console
i need- Kylie didn't have sex
Help, and then can not run the harem tameing.

kylie_set.flag ("sex", 0) and kylie.set_flag ("sex", 0) dont work

• Angry
Reactions: Deane9850

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Help Kylie set flags in console
i need- Kylie didn't have sex
Help, and then can not run the harem tameing.

kylie_set.flag ("sex", 0) and kylie.set_flag ("sex", 0) dont work
simpler upload your saved file to the page saveeditor.com Inside you look for kyliesex in flags, if it is not zero you change them

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
That is excellent work mate. Does not paying rent also get Bree & Sasha to leave? And if Sasha leaves before you meet the band does that cancel out chances of meeting Anna & Kleio? If I read that right, even if you get fired from the office job you can still encounter the girls you met there?
Yes and no. you will still run into any character you have unlocked at various places around town.
however if you avoid meeting them (say due to low stats) you are locked out from those characters when you loose access to work. Lavish and Shiori are tied to your job level, and can not be skipped via low stats so had to be made to leave with other methods.

If Sasha leaves before you meet the band it does cancel out the chance tp meet Anna & Kleio but not Morgan, and the two ways to get rid of Morgan it to advance with Keiko's story or fail at her harem, both which require meeting the band.

Last edited:
Reactions: Umbral Knight

hunchobison

May 12, 2020
Ok so,I took Samantha's revenge path and the manual says to wait for something to happen on Saturday afternoon,but it happens jackshit.What do I do wrong?

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
For this version you should not take the path of revenge through the wedding.

You have to take revenge when she comes to the house and confesses that marriage sucks and you end up having sex with her.

Here you talk about what ryan is cheating on her.

At this point there are two paths

1 revenge
2 divorce

Use a condom so as not to screw up

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Okay started a new playthrough on a different machine, just to be sure. Downloaded the current version from this very threat
and Missing Image Error appears again. :unsure:
MIE.jpg

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Okay started a new playthrough on a different machine, just to be sure. Downloaded the current version from this very threat
and Missing Image Error appears again. :unsure:
View attachment 933420
The good news is that it is not a major hardware issue on your part, so thankfully I was wrong with my suggestion. It is a bit hard to make out what the missing file name should be, but it appears to be related to Bree. And yes, I can reproduce the error myself as well (though it is hard to notice, since I keep the stats and all that onscreen, so the error message gets hidden by that). Probably some asset that was not properly developed by the devs just yet.

A missing image is not critical to enjoy the game as intended. The question is, do you still get the events all mangled up? That is the bigger issue. Did you manage to get the "Battle of the Bands" to fire way too early, or some of the other bizarre events that you reported yesterday?

I don't know if this have been said before, but how to trigger Alexis dinner event? I got lp to 20.
Thank you
She will call you on Fridays or Saturdays on 14:00 or 15:00. You need to have 20 LP and $500 or more on hand (yeah, Alexis knows in advance whether you have money to pay for the date or not).

• Red Heart
Reactions: John Dane
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes