librismohrg

Sep 26, 2020
So you are complaining because there was no new sex scenes for a month ?
According to your logic I should update less often like this you would complain less ^^
Honestly, The rate of updates has been amazing and tbh thanks for your work man, its legit been one game I dont mind playing through over and over.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Did the dev say, if they do a consistency revision down the lines?
There a quite some things off either flag-wise and writing-wise.

The bitch walkout scenes for example are stating that Sasha and Bree are naked, while they are clearly not. The sex scene with Sasha is describing different lingerie than she is actually wearing in the image and after she got naked and introduced to the anal beads she is wearing clothes again in the written scene. You can conclude the Cassidy issue before you get introduced to Dwayne by Aletta. So you have to deal with two independent introduction dialogues.

Those are just a few examples from what I can see all over the place.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Did the dev say, if they do a consistency revision down the lines?
There a quite some things off either flag-wise and writing-wise.

The bitch walkout scenes for example are stating that Sasha and Bree are naked, while they are clearly not. The sex scene with Sasha is describing different lingerie than she is actually wearing in the image and after she got naked and introduced to the anal beads she is wearing clothes again in the written scene. You can conclude the Cassidy issue before you get introduced to Dwayne by Aletta. So you have to deal with two independent introduction dialogues.

Those are just a few examples from what I can see all over the place.
Yes we will

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v20.11.1d APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Nice. Oh and while you are at it, could you please fix the dancing scene with Morgan? Morgan herself is missing, at least when she is in her sexy tuxedo. I keep her at high masculinity values, b/c I like her this way more. ;)
I'd love to tell her "you don't have to be butch all the time, but that tux - yeah, you still should wear it, that's something that was made for you".

Jul 19, 2020
[SARCASM] yes if only there was some kind of online guide that gave you exactly the information you are asking for in a quick and efficient manor. [/SARCASM]

FAM , i followed the ting and the police station does't show up.
and BOI i dont want to restart the game, you know wha i mean... T_T

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How do we peep on the girls? Whenever I go to the bathroom or girls bedroom while they are there, there is no peeping scene, just them standing there. Does there need to be a certain Kink/Love level? The wiki doesn't mention this at all. I'd like to do the optional goals for the roommates quest.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
or girls bedroom while they are there, there is no peeping scene, just them standing there. Does there need to be a certain Kink/Love level? The wiki doesn't mention this at all. I'd like to do the optional goals for the roommates quest.
Go to the hallway. Check if someone is inside. Knock - do not enter. If the RNG gods bless you, they'll drop a line, after which you can choose to peek or not.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
How do we peep on the girls? Whenever I go to the bathroom or girls bedroom while they are there, there is no peeping scene, just them standing there. Does there need to be a certain Kink/Love level? The wiki doesn't mention this at all. I'd like to do the optional goals for the roommates quest.
try knocking first. I know it defeats the purpose of the idea, but that is how it works here.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Harmony BUG
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/start.rpy", line 364, in script call
    call enter_room from _call_enter_room
  File "game/cl/class_room.rpy", line 269, in script call
    call girl_interact (_return) from _call_girl_interact
  File "game/cl/class_person.rpy", line 577, in script call
    call activity_do (_return) from _call_activity_do
  File "game/cl/class_activity.rpy", line 218, in script
    $ valid_events = sorted(Event.get_valid_events())
  File "game/cl/class_activity.rpy", line 218, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_event.rpy", line 92, in get_valid_events
    return [e for e in EVENTS.values() if e.test() and (not game.active_date.roaming or e.game_conditions.get("activity", "None") == "roaming")]
  File "game/cl/class_shtick.rpy", line 406, in test
    t, stat = c.rsplit("_")
ValueError: need more than 1 value to unpack

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/start.rpy", line 364, in script call
    call enter_room from _call_enter_room
  File "game/cl/class_room.rpy", line 269, in script call
    call girl_interact (_return) from _call_girl_interact
  File "game/cl/class_person.rpy", line 577, in script call
    call activity_do (_return) from _call_activity_do
  File "game/cl/class_activity.rpy", line 218, in script
  File "E:\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.11.1d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.11.1d-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/cl/class_activity.rpy", line 218, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_event.rpy", line 92, in get_valid_events
    return [e for e in EVENTS.values() if e.test() and (not game.active_date.roaming or e.game_conditions.get("activity", "None") == "roaming")]
  File "game/cl/class_shtick.rpy", line 406, in test
    t, stat = c.rsplit("_")
ValueError: need more than 1 value to unpack

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 20.11.1d
Wed Dec 09 19:05:58 2020

hunchobison

May 12, 2020
Ok so I completed Samantha's revenge path but she got fucking pregnant and looks ruined,can she abort the baby?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes