Lulwut500

Dec 26, 2018
After who knows how many hours playing Bree has magically dissapeared :/
She and her room has totally volatilized from the game, which is specially painfull being after I unlocked the arcade event playing without a guide.

Btw, Lexi the prostitute has dissapeared as well, I had a task to "Search for Lexi" in some places but never happened anywehere.

Anyone know how this happend and how to solved please?
It's an absolute pain after playing so many hours
Someone has a complete save by chance if the previous answer is no?

Icono de Validado por la comunidad

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
After who knows how many hours playing Bree has magically dissapeared :/
She and her room has totally volatilized from the game, which is specially painfull being after I unlocked the arcade event playing without a guide.
Chances are you accidentally fired an event which caused Bree to leave the game. Home harem and some Kylie related events are permanent. A failed collaring, I am not too sure.

Btw, Lexi the prostitute has dissapeared as well, I had a task to "Search for Lexi" in some places but never happened anywehere.
For Lexi, you probably need to get a car for her next event to fire.

Anyone know how this happend and how to solved please?
It's an absolute pain after playing so many hours
Someone has a complete save by chance if the previous answer is no?
This is why people should use multiple saves, and indicate names / dates in their saves, so that in case of a mistake or desire to try a different pathway, they can easily backtrack, and get things done the way they like. Asking for saves in this game is a mostly futile exercise. There are trillions and trillions of possibilities out there, some of which could possibly trigger the more sensitive souls among us.

Some people post saves in this thread, but obviously, chances are that many of the events have been done with outcomes not to a user's liking.

Lulwut500

Dec 26, 2018
Chances are you accidentally fired an event which caused Bree to leave the game. Home harem and some Kylie related events are permanent. A failed collaring, I am not too sure.
Actually it totally makes sense, after returning to home at the end of a date I got the event of Kylie giving the head of Bree. I managed to avoid it passing time and trying to go for other places. After a lot of weeks and months in the game the quest with Kylie, te police station... progress, and eventually both blondes disappeared. The weirdest thing is that after weeks of Bree having vanished I got an event in the swiming pool, scripted events I guess.

For Lexi, you probably need to get a car for her next event to fire.
Oh, that's the reason, thanks, thought It got buggy as well.

This is why people should use multiple saves, and indicate names / dates in their saves, so that in case of a mistake or desire to try a different pathway, they can easily backtrack, and get things done the way they like. Asking for saves in this game is a mostly futile exercise. There are trillions and trillions of possibilities out there, some of which could possibly trigger the more sensitive souls among us.

Some people post saves in this thread, but obviously, chances are that many of the events have been done with outcomes not to a user's liking.
I agree, in fact after the first incident with Kylie I did it, but everything gonne well after the sudden and strange
disappearance of Bree. And the other save it's from "months" ago.

Well, thank you for you help and all of your insights and clarifications, have been really usefull!

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
Actually it totally makes sense, after returning to home at the end of a date I got the event of Kylie giving the head of Bree. I managed to avoid it passing time and trying to go for other places. After a lot of weeks and months in the game the quest with Kylie, te police station... progress, and eventually both blondes disappeared. The weirdest thing is that after weeks of Bree having vanished I got an event in the swiming pool, scripted events I guess.

Oh, that's the reason, thanks, thought It got buggy as well.

I agree, in fact after the first incident with Kylie I did it, but everything gonne well after the sudden and strange
disappearance of Bree. And the other save it's from "months" ago.

Well, thank you for you help and all of your insights and clarifications, have been really usefull!

Wait you were handed the head of the missing girl, and you still can't figure out why she is gone? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

FinderX

Jan 15, 2018
When I triggered "Lexi is still dealing" event Lexi leave the game and can't call her or find her...

Nov 13, 2017
Does anyone know if Lavish's Sleaze stat has any negative affects? Its clearly possible to = progress along her sex slave route avoiding sleaze events, but is it worth it? Will sleaze affect you negatively in the long term?

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
sam732
What have you said to her in the interview? "I like to be called 'Sir'". Would have unlocked her. The other option would close her for this playthrough

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes