Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
So I'm currently in the storyline where Cassidy (The CEO's daughter) is trying to get rid of me. I have to find evidence, but when I checked the hints, it says that I have to get Shiori's help.

The problem is..... Shiori didn't appear in my story. She was introduced for a brief moment, but after that she didn't appear ANYWHERE. Anyone know how to fix this, especially when I'm too deep into the story?

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
So I'm currently in the storyline where Cassidy (The CEO's daughter) is trying to get rid of me. I have to find evidence, but when I checked the hints, it says that I have to get Shiori's help.

The problem is..... Shiori didn't appear in my story. She was introduced for a brief moment, but after that she didn't appear ANYWHERE. Anyone know how to fix this, especially when I'm too deep into the story?
Shiori doesn't help with that quest, she's means well though. If you ask her for help it actually lowers your investigation score.

Are revisions B, C & D just bugfixes?
Yes

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
help
harmony is at 30 lp and dont want to date
Check the Wiki, here's a link

A couple of things could be preventing the park date from happening, purity must be 70 or lower, and I thought I heard something about the park date could only happen during certain times of the year.

Reactions: Donkeybong

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Shiori doesn't help with that quest, she's means well though. If you ask her for help it actually lowers your investigation score.
Oh cool that's great.... but still, does she ever appear in the story, or is my game bugged out?

She never appeared anywhere except for that one time she was first introduced.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Oh cool that's great.... but still, does she ever appear in the story, or is my game bugged out?

She never appeared anywhere except for that one time she was first introduced.
Did you tell her you liked her calling you "sir" ?

eagleslash

Nov 24, 2017
Check the Wiki, here's a link

A couple of things could be preventing the park date from happening, purity must be 70 or lower, and I thought I heard something about the park date could only happen during certain times of the year.
thx jesuz(y)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Are revisions B, C & D just bugfixes?
To add to what was already answered ("Yes"): Version numbers for LSSB are Year.Month.NoLetter where

Year/Month are the time of release
No is "number of major update that month"
Letter is "Version within with new bugfixes"

So the current version 20.11.1D is the first (1) release of November (11) 2020 (20) with the third bug/minor issue fix (D). And the first release next year, no matter how many bugfixes and other releases will drop before christmas, will most likely be 21.1.1A.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
To add to what was already answered ("Yes"): Version numbers for LSSB are Year.Month.NoLetter where

So the current version 20.11.1D is the first (1) release of November (11) 2020 (20) with the third bug/minor issue fix (D). And the first release next year, no matter how many bugfixes and other releases will drop before christmas, will most likely be 21.1.1A.
How did you guess O_O ?
Are you a wizard ?

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
The good news is that it is not a major hardware issue on your part, so thankfully I was wrong with my suggestion. It is a bit hard to make out what the missing file name should be, but it appears to be related to Bree. And yes, I can reproduce the error myself as well (though it is hard to notice, since I keep the stats and all that onscreen, so the error message gets hidden by that). Probably some asset that was not properly developed by the devs just yet.

A missing image is not critical to enjoy the game as intended. The question is, do you still get the events all mangled up? That is the bigger issue. Did you manage to get the "Battle of the Bands" to fire way too early, or some of the other bizarre events that you reported yesterday?

She will call you on Fridays or Saturdays on 14:00 or 15:00. You need to have 20 LP and $500 or more on hand (yeah, Alexis knows in advance whether you have money to pay for the date or not).
That my hardware isn't the issue this time, I got figured out. xD Every test runs fine.
I couldn't figure all of the vents out yet. What raises flags so far was:
- After sending Shiori away with the interview, the tracker didn't adapt and stated Shiori as still available.
- I got the unpacking sequence for Sasha before the first Pub Event, but the dialogue still jumped to the options menu to help her with unpacking.

With the second I'm not sure if it is just an oversight. But the first seems to be a bug as well.

TuturuNisa

May 25, 2018
Mmm, this is strange, im playing the new version of the game, had to restart everything which i dont mind becuase i havent played in eons and theres a ton of new stuff.
So I chose gaming so i can have the gamer events for Bree, but after the end of the second week, and her being at 10 love points all the time, i cant seem to trigger the "Missing phone" event, even when Bree is at the Living Room.
I have triggered already a ton of events for Shasha and Morgan, and unlocked a ton of girls as I have high stats in the 3 categories. But for the live of me the missing phone event never triggers.
What I am missing? Can anybody help me here?

For clarification, im not using any cheats and the events that triggered for her already were Bree talking about the beach one, and I just triggered the guy that comes to play tabletop rpg to you house and talks with Bree and Sasha, but I dont know if that matters. Also the game is trying to trigger the Shasha playing guitar everyday (but im not entering her room yet as i need to learn guitar from the book still), maybe as the game is trying to trigger at the same time a Shasha event it gives preference to that instead to Bree's one?

Last edited:

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
That my hardware isn't the issue this time, I got figured out. xD Every test runs fine.
I have had such a thing happen to me once or twice in games. All because of a minor hardware failure. Really not much fun if you can't figure out THAT is the cause.

I couldn't figure all of the vents out yet. What raises flags so far was:
- After sending Shiori away with the interview, the tracker didn't adapt and stated Shiori as still available.
That seems to be a bug in the tracker. Unless you tell her to call you 'Sir', you can't do anything with her.

- I got the unpacking sequence for Sasha before the first Pub Event, but the dialogue still jumped to the options menu to help her with unpacking.
Sasha has 3 unpacking events. One immediately fires after the end of the intro, one fires with love at 20 LP, and the third in the Pub with 30 LP. The pub one requires the second one to have been done. In the past there was also a time requirement for the Pub one, but that has been dropped. Maybe that is why the story seems a bit inconsistent now.

Occasionally the developers make changes to the earlier events (eg. dropping requirements, or changing event / skill checks ever so slightly). That can result in events becoming a bit inconsistent. It also happens that sometimes strategies that worked in the past, won't work with newer versions, and the other way around as well. For example, there is little point in working hard in the office, unless you have really worked on your knowledge skill. In the past that was simply a 50% chance to pull off.

Reactions: Techn0magier

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
[...]

Sasha has 3 unpacking events. One immediately fires after the end of the intro, one fires with love at 20 LP, and the third in the Pub with 30 LP. The pub one requires the second one to have been done. In the past there was also a time requirement for the Pub one, but that has been dropped. Maybe that is why the story seems a bit inconsistent now.

Occasionally the developers make changes to the earlier events (eg. dropping requirements, or changing event / skill checks ever so slightly). That can result in events becoming a bit inconsistent. It also happens that sometimes strategies that worked in the past, won't work with newer versions, and the other way around as well. For example, there is little point in working hard in the office, unless you have really worked on your knowledge skill. In the past that was simply a 50% chance to pull off.
The Event I referred to, was the event with "the small box". I don't know which one, of those three, that is.

Edit: I found another tracker bug. It doesn't advance "Have a meal with Sasha", for me. Or don't solo breakfast with her count?

Last edited:

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017

Thank you. I had assumed that to be the case but we do occasionally see events added to the bugfixes that the developers pulled out of the release because of bug issues and didn't want to hold up the scheduled release.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
The Event I referred to, was the event with "the small box". I don't know which one, of those three, that is.
The small box with toys? That is the second one. The third one mentions that some furniture needs to be moved. If you go with her time advances one hour, and you get a few lines, but not much.

Edit: I found another tracker bug. It doesn't advance "Have a meal with Sasha", for me. Or don't solo breakfast with her count?
That happened in a past version to me as well. With the current version it works fine for me. Think it has to be a breakfast. But it is possible that due to a developer oversight it does not count on some days (Saturdays and Sundays perhaps, since then the meal is after 12, thus not breakfast anymore). Either way, since you'll be having breakfast with her from time to time, eventually it will register.

Note that with the roommates tracker, none of the events is required to unlock another event. So it does not cause any harm if it somehow does not register.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
The small box with toys? That is the second one. The third one mentions that some furniture needs to be moved. If you go with her time advances one hour, and you get a few lines, but not much.

That happened in a past version to me as well. With the current version it works fine for me. Think it has to be a breakfast. But it is possible that due to a developer oversight it does not count on some days (Saturdays and Sundays perhaps, since then the meal is after 12, thus not breakfast anymore). Either way, since you'll be having breakfast with her from time to time, eventually it will register.

Note that with the roommates tracker, none of the events is required to unlock another event. So it does not cause any harm if it somehow does not register.
Yepp, I got it registered eventually. Battle of the Band did not happen the Friday after I joined the band. Guess it works fine now.

Reactions: kilatin

malacay1462

Feb 4, 2019
Just tried the last version and played through the promotions at work..
Aletta introduced Shiori to me, after getting the first promotion. And the story tracker says i should work..
But Shiori never appears.. Anyone an idea?
Lavish & Cassidy are both working..

Thanks!

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes