Yuura

Feb 23, 2019
If you mean your housemates, than it is because you either have no money for paying rent and/or do no homework which pisses them off for having to do it themselves.
I'm paying for the cleaning service. And no, I mean with every single female character.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I'm paying for the cleaning service. And no, I mean with every single female character.
I think that can happen for several reasons. If a female character's lesbian score goes too high, they lose interest in the MC. There are other traits that trigger a daily negative reaction, from clothing to dick size. I'm not sure what would be triggering it for every single character, that doesn't jibe with what I've see on my playthroughs.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
I'm somewhat disappointed how giving birth is relegated only to endings here. The premise of impregnating and giving birth to as many kids as possible has always been one of my most favorite fetishes, especially seeing the changes in the girls as the pregnancy goes along.

But oh well, I guess there has to be some level of realism. I would definitely love to see an update that has birthing and impregnating become a cycle, ending only whenever we want to. I can appreciate what we have now though, the work so far is both immense and great.

Reactions: Yuura and DrFree

Masgara

Nov 15, 2020
Does Lavish's sleaze stat have any negative effects? Does it change how she acts in any way?
OK, must say Lavish event chain is dragging if that is on focus. Lot of wait and Cassandra scene. But well, main thing is that she is intern who want to get job and you as MC can help or not for that. And for me last event that quest book gives don't happen if stats are too low. Nothing more nothing less.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I'm somewhat disappointed how giving birth is relegated only to endings here. The premise of impregnating and giving birth to as many kids as possible has always been one of my most favorite fetishes, especially seeing the changes in the girls as the pregnancy goes along.

But oh well, I guess there has to be some level of realism. I would definitely love to see an update that has birthing and impregnating become a cycle, ending only whenever we want to. I can appreciate what we have now though, the work so far is both immense and great.
There is a planned update with the optional system where after three months if you did not marry her when she got pregnant, she will get offscreen birth which means -25 Love and having to pay each week child support and being able to impregnate her again.

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
There is a planned update with the optional system where after three months if you did not marry her when she got pregnant, she will get offscreen birth which means -25 Love and having to pay each week child support and being able to impregnate her again.
Bahahaha, yeah I guess that's more than good enough of a compromise! It's both realistic, can't just give birth willy nilly, but still allows you to do so with consequences for being a womanizing prick! May as well go even further and allow you to buy out the house instead of just renting it, allowing it to expand. Ambitious idea now isn't it?

Reactions: DrFree

Squid37

Sep 2, 2018
Honestly I dont like the idea of them furthering mechanics that punish you for trying to see content. Like each girl has a limited amount of stuff, so going for a wife or girlfriend route that locks you out of other girls seems counter intuitive. Like I've had too poor over the walkthroughs to set this these relationships up. Frankly at the very least if you make a character your sex slave you shouldnt get penalized for sleeping around afterwards at the least.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Honestly I dont like the idea of them furthering mechanics that punish you for trying to see content. Like each girl has a limited amount of stuff, so going for a wife or girlfriend route that locks you out of other girls seems counter intuitive. Like I've had too poor over the walkthroughs to set this these relationships up. Frankly at the very least if you make a character your sex slave you shouldnt get penalized for sleeping around afterwards at the least.
If you talk about the pregnancy system where you need to pay more and more the more kids you have, as you seemed to have missed, it shell be optional. If you talk about that with the new update you can get the Taming harem only with virgin Kylie and collaring Sam on Route E and other things like this than I totally agree.

Reactions: Necronlord3

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Agreed, not to mention, considering how hard it is to even grind up KP, and how slow it is on top of that, it really feels like it should. We already have harems, why restrict them when we've already dominated them?

Last edited:

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Agreed, not to mention, considering how hard it is to even grind up KP, and how slow it is on top of that, it really feels like it should. We already have harems, why restrict them?
Because having some hurdles along the way is what makes a game fun, else you could just watch a slideshow of the pictures.
The game is not made so that you can do everything in one playthrough and that will never change.
Kylie is difficult to tame because if it was easy she would lose all interest in my book.

Would you like me to allow collaring for Bree on the gamer path too ? Then why have 2 routes ?
What about big tits Sasha on her dom path ?

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Because having some hurdles along the way is what makes a game fun, else you could just watch a slideshow of the pictures.
The game is not made so that you can do everything in one playthrough and that will never change.
Kylie is difficult to tame because if it was easy she would lose all interest in my book.
Ah, I see, encouragement for replayability value, I see the angle now. You wanna keep it going and as interesting as possible. Though I think you're misunderstanding me a bit. I never wanted it to be easy.

I'm more the greedy type where I like having all options to be open for me at any time, and I never liked being locked out of content, especially when the game itself never told me that it would be one way street if I picked this decision over that one. For example, I never knew that saying Mike loved Samantha would lock me out of Emma's route until I read the wiki. Made me restart the game because I preferred Emma way more than Samantha. I can respect your decisions and reason for making it that way though.

Not to mention, I feel like something like being able to control Kylie should be a reward for being put through very difficult hurdles with loads of requirements, hell maybe put a small amount of RNG behind, have her fight back against your attempts to control her. You know how you locked the KP and LP levels behind story events? Something like that.

I don't want them to be easy to tame, I want controlling them to be rightfully earned. Conquering them so to speak. I want us to earn that harem and get as many girls as possible. With consequence of course, I hated just instantly having harems at beck and call without even trying and not paying for it in some way. And if we slip up the girls get away.

Course, that means nothing in the end, you are the one that calls the shots. Some of us just wants things that'll never come in, but we chime in anyways because we like your game and hope for your best. These are just ideas. Nothing more.

Last edited:

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
For Kylie for now only the police and taming harem are planned as far as reducing her danger level.
Thx for the compilments :)

Sir-Blues

Oct 23, 2017
Pretty much. We don't need any more Cassidy's, thank you.

Personally, I was fine with pregnancies as they were now, since it kept things more simplistic, but that's just me.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes