PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
When is Minami at the nightclub? The wiki doesn't list a time when she's there, but there's an event that needs her to be there.

Traikedon

Jul 21, 2019
How to rollback or load game ini android, when i push button back the game quit, when i delet popup window game continue in last i played

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I've noticed that some of the scenes I've done, aren't triggering the complete status in the Story Tracker. Is this causing Audrey to not show up again, as it says that I need to wait for her call on Friday night (which I've already finished)?

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
That's weird I just tested the shop and it works fine for me :/
What were you doing exaclty ?
I attempted to shop in mens section while I was Bree MC.

Also found this one, but this error could be due to using the cheat code

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I also noticed Bree as MC is always invisible in kitchen when eating with roommates except for her clothes.

Last edited:

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I attempted to shop in mens section while I was Bree MC.

Also found this one, but this error could be due to using the cheat code

Edit: I also noticed Bree as MC is always invisible in kitchen when eating with roommates except for her clothes.
Yeah Bree MC is in need of a BIG bug scrubbing

Reactions: bluerubber

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there a page on the wiki that says what days holidays fall on and what (if any) special events happen on those days?
Christmas is 25th of winter, Valentine's day 14th of spring, IIRC. Girls have their birthdays displayed in their profile once you asked it.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Christmas is 25th of winter, Valentine's day 14th of spring, IIRC. Girls have their birthdays displayed in their profile once you asked it.
There is also Halloween on the last day of Fall. But is there others. And are there any events on those days (I know you'll receive gifts on Christmas and Valentine's Day, but what else. Is there an event on Halloween where you can see people dressed up in Sexy Costumes or have Trick-Or-Treaters coming to the house?

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Is there a page on the wiki that says what days holidays fall on and what (if any) special events happen on those days?
Independence Day 4 Summer
New Year 1 Spring
Valentine 14 Spring
Halloween 31 Fall
Christmas Eve 24 Winter
Christmas 25 Winter
New Years Eve 31 Winter

These are all the special days that I could find in the game file of last month's version. Most of it is just text (when you wake up on one of these days), and if I am not mistaken it is only Christmas and Valentine's that have some associated minor events.

Last edited:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I keep getting this error when going to the main menu (either from starting up the game or from going to the main menu from in the game).

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 381, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 389, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 401, in execute
NameError: name 'steam' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Love Sex Second Base-20.11.1d\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Love Sex Second Base-20.11.1d\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Love Sex Second Base-20.11.1d\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Love Sex Second Base-20.11.1d\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Love Sex Second Base-20.11.1d\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Love Sex Second Base-20.11.1d\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Love Sex Second Base-20.11.1d\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Love Sex Second Base-20.11.1d\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Love Sex Second Base-20.11.1d\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Love Sex Second Base-20.11.1d\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Love Sex Second Base-20.11.1d\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 389, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 401, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 401, in <module>
NameError: name 'steam' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Fri Dec 18 14:05:31 2020

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I keep getting this error when going to the main menu (either from starting up the game or from going to the main menu from in the game).

Please put error reports in a spoiler tag so those of us who aren't able to help don't have to scroll through screens of text.
Thank you.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
When is Minami at the nightclub? I want to do the dancing scene with her, but I can't find her there. The wiki doesn't say when she's there.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Is it possible to complete Kleio's route without joining the band? And can you join the band at a later time (once you learn guitar) than when you first find out Sasha has a band?

Steven_3000

Nov 17, 2018
The in game guide tell me I should look for Lexi at the park but I've spent a whole day in there and I don't see an option to look for her

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
The in game guide tell me I should look for Lexi at the park but I've spent a whole day in there and I don't see an option to look for her
That one's time gated for some reason. Dunno why it says that so early, but you're gonna have to wait a few in game days before you can look for her proper.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes