Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Help!!! Stuck with LP 25 on Minami after had sex. Can't take her to date at various location :(
25 is very strange to be stuck on. After your mom visits it should be at intervals of 10 that it caps at as you work it back up.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Help!!! Stuck with LP 25 on Minami after had sex. Can't take her to date at various location :(
25 is very strange to be stuck on. After your mom visits it should be at intervals of 10 that it caps at as you work it back up.

The after effects of Mom's visit confused me at first. Then I realized that the reveal messed with Minami and that's why we have to court all over again.

Reactions: Andrealphus

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
The after effects of Mom's visit confused me at first. Then I realized that the reveal messed with Minami and that's why we have to court all over again.
That is not what I meant. After mom's visit the LP cap is set to 10 and then you go on dates to different locations to raise the cap back up. From what the wiki says each date should raise the cap by 10 from the post-visit 10 to 20, 30, 40, ect..

So having a cap at a mid-way "5" point; 25, 35, 45, ect; is not in line with what the wiki says.

Sorry I was not clear about that before.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How do you get Aletta's max KP higher than 25? And how do I get to the point where I can ask her to stay when spanking Audrey about shredding mail? The wiki says Aletta needs KP equal to or higher than 25, which I have it equal 25, so I should have the option, but I don't.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
How do you get Aletta's max KP higher than 25? And how do I get to the point where I can ask her to stay when spanking Audrey about shredding mail? The wiki says Aletta needs KP equal to or higher than 25, which I have it equal 25, so I should have the option, but I don't.
Currently 25 KP is the maximum.

Resprom

Jul 19, 2017
So I kinda have everything finished now how i want it. But i cant get slave lexi to kick off. I got all the stats at max for both sasha and lexi we go to the mall date but sasha is never there to trigger. Tried several weeks in a row both saturday and sunday. Is there some other sasha event that I finished and might get in the way of this? All lexi events are done also the jack one so he doesn't popup either. Its just a standard mall date every time. Someone advise if they can pls.

PS: I have all Sasha harems unlocked and done.

Resprom

Jul 19, 2017
Does this game still run so slowly?
It ran slowly for me when i was using an old save. I started a new play through a week ago and no slowness there whatsoever.

But cant trigger the lexi slave chain for some reason :( that's the only thing i have left to reach 100% on all the content to date ...

Resolved: Just saw it needs to be Autumn/Winter for Sasha to be at the mall between 14 and 17h ..... Issue resolved - gotta read the wiki .

Last edited:

Dyurne

Nov 8, 2018
I like the gameplay of this game, I replayed it several times, but I'm frustrated with it.
Events are bugged AF, everytime I replay, there are some new bugged events plaguing the save.
I followed guides and everything and now I know the game like the palm of my hand...guess what? still bugged LOL

The dev just needs to create a way for the player to activate an event if you got the requirements or it will always be bugged.

Here I am restarting the game for the 21st time. BETTER CROSS YOUR FINGERS

Last edited:

NierM

May 5, 2020
For some it apparently does. For others (like me) there are no problems. Which makes it so extremely difficult to crush that bug, because dev isn't seeing it himself.
There's gotta be a fix for this. Really don't understand why it is so slow for some. Tried it on 2 different PC's and on Tablet, all freeze a lot in game.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I like the gameplay of this game, I replayed it several times, but I'm frustrated with it.
Events are bugged AF, everytime I replay, there some new bugged event that plagues the save.
I followed guides and everything and now I know the game like the palm of my hand...guess what? still bugged LOL

The dev just needs to create a way for the player to activate an event if you got the requirements or it will always be bugged.

Here I am restarting the game for the 21st time. BETTER CROSS YOUR FINGERS
That's some dedication haha. After my saves broke in 3 consecutive updates, I refuse to play this until completion even though I really enjoyed what I played.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes