Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
So, clearly anyone else (besides myself) who wants to see some serious Bree updated material is still s**t out of luck?
I was surprised with the voice acting and absolutely loves how every character felt unique in their own ways. It really made the gameplay loop more enriching and less of (I do x to get +x) relationship. Part of the game was getting to know each character and discovering their likes and dislikes.

The art is hot and well drawn. I like the phone interactions and how the game helps you progress certain lines when you're stuck. I'm not a fan of hand holding, but this has the perfect amount IMO.

I've played 20+ hours and haven't found any NTR content that the tag suggested (outside of the threesome, if you count that). I would love to see more and feel like certain characters can and will move on to other people if MC doesn't give them what they're looking for.

I also would love to see a more diverse cast. So far in my playthrough there's only one black girl and no Indian girls.

Anyways, love this game and I'll look for the patreon!
Look at the guide of the game. It have all the Love Interests.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I really enjoy this game. I love the art style and the voice acting actually adds to the game instead of just being cringey like a lot of games. The only complaint I have is that kink points are way to hard to build up. The books should give plus or minus 5 like the lesbian point books and spanking should give you kink points up to 50.

Also, I'm not really thrilled with how either Kylie or Alexis are handled in the game. Kylie's whole mechanic is a bit weird and unless the dev eventually adds conjugal visits, the whole point of her character is to eventually take her out of story. With Alexis, I don't think telling her off should cause her to leave the game. I think it's completely justified given what she does and it seems a bit odd that the MC would just be okay with it. I get that you can 'lay down some ground rules', but then the MC just laughs off the fact that she is fucking other dudes during their date. I think a little yelling is warranted without her getting pissed and leaving the game, but that's just me.
Spoilers

Agreed it should of made her fix her act if you yell at her or call her out. I don't like her romance. I much prefer Palla over Alexis. Palla even she's a bitch she treats him with respect if their dating. Hell, she even ask him if it's ok if they see other people or not. Alexis is thot.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
So, clearly anyone else (besides myself) who wants to see some serious Bree updated material is still s**t out of luck?
Yeah what's the point of having her if you're giving her more content than Mike. Mike have too many girls at this point. Bree she should get more Love Interests or more content in general.

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
for you guys that can't put a collar on kleio, after you give her a collar save the game and then use save edit online, search for kleiocollared and then change the value to zero. Keep in mind this happen because the dev code it wrong (it supposed to be kleiocollared = 1 not 0) so in the future they might fix it.

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
Started a new playthrough and Shiori is missing. Hired her but she never shows up in game again. Whats up with that?

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Not a fan of Kleio and Minami's redesigns. Still, thanks for the update. I love this game.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of the Kleio redesign at all. Especially considering none of the scenes were changed so the sex, dancing, and conversation scenes all still show her old clothes/look. With Minami, I can't tell a difference, but I think that may be a bug with the sprite displaying wrong or something. I noticed it when you see her with Sasha in the bathroom in the morning, her underwear just looks like it was stuck on top of her robe like some sort of cheap paper doll.

Nadool

Aug 30, 2017
I was on a date with Lexi on Saturday night, left the pub and went to the club then suddenly I was getting married to Samantha somehow 4 hours earlier? Alrighty

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Minami didn't get a redesign she got an additional pose.
Kleio and Lexi got a redesign for art consistency (they were from a different artist than everyone else), sorry you don't like it but it was necessary. I personally love their new art.
Kleio's sex scenes will be updated later on (same for Lexi).

Azur3cross

Dec 26, 2017
I can't seem to get further in Minami's route. The only thing the 'help' says is be there on a saturday afternoon int he house, but nothing happens.

Scotland4502

Nov 14, 2020
Someone could put the android mega downloader link for love and sex second base 20.12.1a patreon edition version, or any link to install this version in patreon edition version on android phone.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes