leehugyeong

Mar 27, 2020
So... what's actually new? Yes, I can read the vague changelog, but I don't know what else is new other than proposing to the characters. Wiki isn't up to date so and the story tracker doesn't help, I have no clue how to progress

Fynniy

Aug 12, 2017
Hey, I'm having troubles with Morgan+Kleio for several updates now.
I mean, all the conditions in M+K section are met, but I'm still forced to choose one in the pub.
This might be beacuse I did not complete "Make Morgan fall in love with you", but it looks like I'm out of possible events with her.
Any suggestions?

Nov 4, 2018
I'm not big on "Daddy." Is there a way to reset that?
For that to even happen,
She has to have her slave collar,
And her LP has to be 75+,
Interacting with her in her room,
She'll ask if you like her calling you master,
If you say Yes it'll stay that way,
If you say No she'll start calling you Daddy.

If you don't like being called either then drop her Kp below the collar requirement,
She'll loose the collar and the sex slave status.

Reactions: bbking42

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I'm not big on "Daddy." Is there a way to reset that?
Write in console:

bree.flags.daddy = False

Capitalization on False is important.

If you don't know how to open console, download UnRen from here: UnRen

Place it in the same folder as LoSeSb-Patreon.exe

Run UnRen and in the menu press 3

After that run the game and press shift + O

and write bree.flags.daddy = False

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Minami didn't get a redesign she got an additional pose.
Kleio and Lexi got a redesign for art consistency (they were from a different artist than everyone else), sorry you don't like it but it was necessary. I personally love their new art.
Kleio's sex scenes will be updated later on (same for Lexi).
The more I look at the Kleio redesign, the worse it gets. She doesn't even have the same art style as the other girls in the game. She has way less detail, she is way to angular, and she takes up too little space on screen. Just look at her old top vs the new one, the old top had 3 different textures, the new one looks like black paint across her chest. Put her on screen with any other girl in the game and she has far less quality in her art. She doesn't even have the cute blushing expression the other girls have. It looks like you brought in a guest artist to draw her and they suck. I'm getting towards the end of hers and Anna's story lines and I'm not even going to keep playing because her new look is that bad. YOU make like her but I'm betting you are one of the very few. It looks like she is a place holder for the better version of her that you're still working on. Please, please, please redo the redesign before you start redrawing all of her scenes. She looks terrible. Seriously, just put her on screen next to Sasha, Anna, Sam, Lexi or any other girl in the game and tell me she looks anywhere close to the same quality.

Sarievich

Nov 13, 2020
Download android v20.12.1 APK Mega
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my
Gamecax, I have installed your mega version because it is giving me an error and it exits the game when I try to use my saves, in previous versions this had not happened since I could always replay my old game. Do I have to start the whole process of the game again in this latest version of LoSe?

Feb 28, 2020
"
Minami didn't get a redesign she got an additional pose.
Kleio and Lexi got a redesign for art consistency (they were from a different artist than everyone else), sorry you don't like it but it was necessary. I personally love their new art.
Kleio's sex scenes will be updated later on (same for Lexi).
I would normally not say anything but Soulless 327 and the others have pointed her art does not match the rest of the game at all and while it does not look bad, it may be the pose or something else but it's off-putting to see such a drastic change in the style.

Last edited:

Xqwzts

Oct 8, 2017
Me too have problems in ayesha route, idk why... More in wiki tell wait the summer i go again in fall now
I had the same problem in previous version, but I didn't watned to start new game since update so I just ignored it.
But its still here, and I'm not the only one... :<

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Write in console:

bree.flags.daddy = False

Capitalization on False is important.

If you don't know how to open console, download UnRen from here: UnRen

Place it in the same folder as LoSeSb-Patreon.exe

Run UnRen and in the menu press 3

After that run the game and press shift + O

and write bree.flags.daddy = False
Thanks! Should have been obvious to me. I've used the editor before.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Gamecax, I have installed your mega version because it is giving me an error and it exits the game when I try to use my saves, in previous versions this had not happened since I could always replay my old game. Do I have to start the whole process of the game again in this latest version of LoSe?
You need to start over. Unfortunately

number361

Dec 2, 2018
The topic to talk about Minami with Sasha does not pop-up, already talked to Bree about this, but Sasha never has this icon for some reason. She us currently locked at 20% because I'm mainly doing a Bree route.

Any ideas what causes this?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes