number361

Dec 2, 2018
The topic to talk about Minami with Sasha does not pop-up, already talked to Bree about this, but Sasha never has this icon for some reason. She us currently locked at 20% because I'm mainly doing a Bree route.

Any ideas what causes this?
After reloading a certain several times the icon just appeared. I have no idea what causes this. I reloaded the same Save and looked in the "Talk" topic and suddenly there it was...huh...odd...

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Can anyone upload a screenshot of the new Kleio? With so much debate going it'd be nice to have a visual reference without having to go ingame.

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
This feels a lot laggier than it used to
I wanted to play with no cheats but the loop of which places you have to visit everyday is such an annoying amount of clicking just to keep up with basic needs and money making

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Reactions: Necronlord3

Skarr

Feb 16, 2018
Reactions: Druid2k

Skarr

Feb 16, 2018
Maybe one day we can have a PC version with the framerate ploblem finally dealt with? Looks like they just don't care : "we don't know where the problem come from"... Wow...
Too bad 'cause this game is unique and very promising !! Hoping that the final version will be very different (if there's one in the future) :)

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Totally agree... The third one is great but the second is just horrible... the eyes !! Seriously... and this is not the only character like that : all of them are completely different on the CGs... there is no regularity in the art style, it's lame...
Apparently they have 3 different artists because no single artist can keep up with their demand for posses and images in a timely manner. So they've basically got a jumble of 3 different art styles.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Apparently they have 3 different artists because no single artist can keep up with their demand for posses and images in a timely manner. So they've basically got a jumble of 3 different art styles.
Yes there are 3 artists:
- One is working on the sprites (images you see during dialogues): Kleio was the last one not by him
- All three work on CGs
I don't see anyone complaining about the amount of content we can put out every months thanks to that way of working and appart from a few complainers here people are pretty happy with the game as we can see thanks to:
- 92% good reviews on steam
- 22nd/4000 adult game on Patreon
- 5 star rating on itch.io

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes