Sotillo

Jun 28, 2020
Yes there are 3 artists:
- One is working on the sprites (images you see during dialogues): Kleio was the last one not by him
- All three work on CGs
I don't see anyone complaining about the amount of content we can put out every months thanks to that way of working and appart from a few complainers here people are pretty happy with the game as we can see thanks to:
- 92% good reviews on steam
- 22nd/4000 adult game on Patreon
- 5 star rating on itch.io

There is an old saying that goes “criticism is kindness in disguise”.

This game is successful because the best part of the game, without a doubt, is the writing, but the weakest part is the sprites.

The first time I tried the game I uninstalled it in the first minute. Audrey's sprite seemed bad and I decided not to give it a try, thinking that since the most important part of date-sims is usually the graphics, the rest would be just as bad.

After a while I decided to give it a second chance and I was surprised how well it was written, the girls seem more than just dolls ready to fall in love whatever you do, you can even chase only one and ignore the others. That made me buy it on Steam without hesitation and it still seems like a good buy to me.

The sprites of Emma, Morgan, Angela or the new backgrounds of the house, or even the aquarium, let's compare them with the new Kleio's sprite, the difference in quality is too obvious.

I am not criticizing Kleio's redesign or the game as a whole. I am simply saying that she is poorly drawn. Her chin, her eyes, her hands, her top, her arms. It is simply wrong.

Kleio is still a cool well written character (the Brujah in me likes her). Unfortunately now she physically resembles the goth-punk sister of the ugly guy from The Goonies.

Feb 28, 2020
Yes, there are 3 artists:
- One is working on the sprites (images you see during dialogues): Kleio was the last one not by him
- All three work on CGs
I don't see anyone complaining about the amount of content we can put out every month's thanks to that way of working and apart from a few complainers here people are pretty happy with the game as we can see thanks to:
Now are those Reviews are pre changes, keep an eye on the post after every update most people on steam will review once and not check back to the game till done maybe not even then to redo the review. same with many other places.
also note as I said I'm not upset with the body or the face change, in general, it's the pose or angle making Kleio look not right, I do love the other changes right now and overall.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Maybe one day we can have a PC version with the framerate ploblem finally dealt with? Looks like they just don't care : "we don't know where the problem come from"... Wow...
Let's just assume for a second that they actually care and this actually is the case. It isn't happening to them, so they cannot reproduce the problem, which makes it hard to solve it. And while many people apparently have frame rate problems, many others - including me - don't have them or don't have them anymore. So it isn't universal. It could depend on a certain set of drivers or video cards or whatever.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017

This game is successful because the best part of the game, without a doubt, is the writing, but the weakest part is the sprites.

The first time I tried the game I uninstalled it in the first minute. Audrey's sprite seemed bad and I decided not to give it a try, thinking that since the most important part of date-sims is usually the graphics, the rest would be just as bad.

After a while I decided to give it a second chance and I was surprised how well it was written, the girls seem more than just dolls ready to fall in love whatever you do, you can even chase only one and ignore the others. That made me buy it on Steam without hesitation and it still seems like a good buy to me.

The sprites of Emma, Morgan, Angela or the new backgrounds of the house, or even the aquarium, let's compare them with the new Kleio's sprite, the difference in quality is too obvious.

I am not criticizing Kleio's redesign or the game as a whole. I am simply saying that she is poorly drawn. Her chin, her eyes, her hands, her top, her arms. It is simply wrong.

Kleio is still a cool well written character (the Brujah in me likes her). Unfortunately now she physically resembles the goth-punk sister of the ugly guy from The Goonies.
Yet I get people telling me the exact opposite, that the writing is poor and the art is great (albeit I admit that Audrey's sprite is one of the weakest in my opinion) so as always opinions vary and yours is worth as much as everyone else's.
I do think people bloated with self importance to the point of thinking that their opinion is the general consensus are most often very wrong and very narcissistic.
The new Kleio sprite reflect her personality way better than the old one and as I am the one who has created her I most certainly know better than you.
And I certainly won't be swayed by a few angry posts :)

Last edited:

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Now are those Reviews are pre changes, keep an eye on the post after every update most people on steam will review once and not check back to the game till done maybe not even then to redo the review. same with many other places.
also note as I said I'm not upset with the body or the face change, in general, it's the pose or angle making Kleio look not right, I do love the other changes right now and overall.
If you are referring to the double finger position, it's a bug that it's her default one and it should be resolved in the latest builds.

librismohrg

Sep 26, 2020
Yes there are 3 artists:
- All three work on CGs
I don't see anyone complaining about the amount of content we can put out every months thanks to that way of working and appart from a few complainers here people are pretty happy with the game as we can see thanks to:

Hey I honestly love the development you're doing man.
and honestly I'm just awaiting that new chick in the college I forget her name and an update on Emma, but I can wait cause honestly you and your team are doing an awesome job

Feb 28, 2020
If you are referring to the double finger position, it's a bug that it's her default one and it should be resolved in the latest builds.
the Main Image. it's not really the art style as much as it's how she stands back and the angle it makes her look off in the face and so much shorter, if the intent was to give her a short punk rocker girl look in the area of 4.9 or even 4.7 in the imperial system. Then maybe you got the image you're looking for. but I always thought she taller than she comes off now.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
the Main Image. it's not really the art style as much as it's how she stands back and the angle it makes her look off in the face and so much shorter, if the intent was to give her a short punk rocker girl look in the area of 4.9 or even 4.7 in the imperial system. Then maybe you got the image you're looking for. but I always thought she taller than she comes off now.
Kleio is indeed supposed to be on the shorter side

Skarr

Feb 16, 2018
Yes there are 3 artists:
- All three work on CGs
Like I said the game is pretty unique and good, that can explain the rating.
For me the only default are the arts. Sometimes there are great and others are ugly as hell (Alexis's scene for exemple, looks like they've been done quickly...) The art of the different characters are not equals sadly and it make me react because they are a lot of games with way better art style, but this one's one of my favorite (the gameplay is just awesome : the choices, outcomes, the "control" the player have in the story, the RPG elements. We are not forced to just read some lines like others and make an insignificant choice after 30 min of boring reading.

And yeah : one of the rarest games like these where the dialogues are not boring to read! Good balance, really! Not like, for exemple Taffy Tales where there's too much dialogue, too much monologue that just kill the rythme, for saying nothing...).

So, don't misunderstand my reaction about the arts : it's just because it is in my top 3! You're game is great as hell otherwise.

And I can't wait to see the clothing system (girls gifts) improving to really change when we offer them clothes other than sexy swimsuit or dress. It will be awesome at final I hope. A very complete game worth the buying.

As for the framerate problems : have you a list of specs where the game works greatly?

Reactions: Enot1964

Skarr

Feb 16, 2018

I totally agree with you. There's game that I found really beautiful in the art like House Chores (from Siren Domain)... If the art style could be close to that, my god that would be the best game of all times...

Louderxd

Nov 24, 2019
Yes there are 3 artists:
- All three work on CGs
Well indeed that we play this game for fap, but in MY OPINION, this game is not just for fap. I play this game because I found that the gameplay is interesting, the dialogue, the story, the character development, the vibes,...There is a lot of good points from this game that people actually skip blaming the character model part, from fapping to actually play the game. If someone need advice which game to play, I will recommend this. If they need to fap, I will not recommend this, the art style are not regularly, too much different styles as I know there are 3 persons drawing it.
For Klieo, she is not my fav char, but I don't have problem with her. The new model looks fit her personality, but the eyes, and the middle finger, you know....

Last edited:
Reactions: Skarr

Jarvyport

Dec 23, 2020
I've got an issue where I can't continue with the Pixie Harem route because Klieo is stuck on a rooftop. Any ideas?

Edit: Sorry, to be more specific it's the part where they talk to you in the studio. Klieo hasn't been in the studio since the MC got into the band. Is this a bug?

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2017
How do I get Samantha's KP above 25? I already got her as my girlfriend and LP is at 85, which also seems to be unable to go higher. Help would be nice :)

And Merry Christmas to you filthy perverts <3

Reactions: Blububuppp

chickenshite

Jan 31, 2020
I've got an issue where I can't continue with the Pixie Harem route because Klieo is stuck on a rooftop. Any ideas?

Edit: Sorry, to be more specific it's the part where they talk to you in the studio. Klieo hasn't been in the studio since the MC got into the band. Is this a bug?
Same issue. It looks like if you get Kleio to propose on the rooftop, she no longer shows up to band practice, again. Which means the Band Harem line is impossible to complete if you get Kleio to 100 before completing the Harem events.

herrzimm1

Jun 11, 2020
Look at the guide of the game. It have all the Love Interests.
I mean anyone looking for updated Bree content in regards to being the main character is still S-O-L, due to lack of anything really new or interesting happening on the female main character side of things.

As far as her being a girlfriend/harem? I'm content with THAT side of content, just not the amount of content in regards to being the MC.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes