Nov 4, 2018
too get the ending with Keio or Anna what i am missing? ask to marry but they said no :cry:
Kleio or Anna,
Or,
Kleio and Anna?

Kleio by herself is easy,
Just progress her to 100LP,
She'll soon propose herself.

Anna can be married at 96LP.

Kleio Anna and Sasha can form the band harem,
Kleio and Morgan can form the Pixie harem,
There's no Kleio and Anna harem,
Anna only has access to the Band harem.

Reactions: lockerxx

Jowy Atreides

Mar 10, 2020
i cant complete OPTIONAL : Peep Sasha on the shower...any clue? because i cant peek sasha only bree can.
i look @ wallpaper infront and have the pic for that
154890_sasha_shower.jpg

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
i cant complete OPTIONAL : Peep Sasha on the shower...any clue? because i cant peek sasha only bree can.
i look @ wallpaper infront and have the pic for that
View attachment 957082
In the code there's a condition that Sasha can not be present in the room for the "peeking" activity to be available. Whether that is by design (removed intentionally for whatever reason) or just a bug, which to me, doesn't seem plausible, I don't know.

Either way, it's not available because if Sasha is present in the bathroom the peeking activity is unavailable.

Domestos2013

Jan 12, 2020
Kleio or Anna,
Or,
Kleio and Anna?

Kleio by herself is easy,
Just progress her to 100LP,
She'll soon propose herself.

Anna can be married at 96LP.

Kleio Anna and Sasha can form the band harem,
Kleio and Morgan can form the Pixie harem,
There's no Kleio and Anna harem,
Anna only has access to the Band harem.
There is a Kleio & Anna ending, which is part of the band harem. You can marry them solo, kleio & anna or all three of them

Reactions: Docteur Fucker

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
My main goal is getting all the girls preggo,
So my attention is spread thin,
While I attempt to max them all,
Except that psycho Kylie,
Managed to get both dreams,
And search the university before day 7,
Now I avoid the University at all cost.
No need to avoid the uni at all costs. Her second event (which makes her interactable) requires you to go to university on Tuesdays or Fridays. You can safely study on all the other days. Which is useful, since the only other way to raise Knowledge past 25 will be the Knowledge machine. Not only does that take some time, you are also at the mercy of the RNG gods / save scumming.

Nov 4, 2018
No need to avoid the uni at all costs. Her second event (which makes her interactable) requires you to go to university on Tuesdays or Fridays. You can safely study on all the other days. Which is useful, since the only other way to raise Knowledge past 25 will be the Knowledge machine. Not only does that take some time, you are also at the mercy of the RNG gods / save scumming.
I'm a cheater so I never train up attributes,
When I start a new game the first thing I do,
Is open console and enter CHEAT = True,
Then I use the menu to max knowledge and get all topics.

It's not really "at all costs" the only nice thing im missing out on is the Uni Slut,
Im sure bree is glad im missing out on that.

kuroro13

Mar 10, 2018
It could either mean call her from home,
And ask her for a date(unlikely),
Or set a date for the weekend afternoon and choose home.
oh sorry, how to fix it i can't complete it
I call she at home at weekend many time but it not working
How to use command to bypass it Screenshot (7).png

Domestos2013

Jan 12, 2020
oh sorry, how to fix it i can't complete it
I call she at home at weekend many time but it not working
How to use command to bypass it View attachment 957318
Looks like you choose to deal with the problem yourself and didn't go to the police. If so then you won't get the event to take Alexis to a date at home since that is part of her police path (which you didn't play). That's actually a bug in the story tracker since you shouldn't see that if you beat up the coach. If you can get her to 100KP already you have reached the end of her content right now. If you don't have her at 100KP (only possible if you hire an PI) you might need to meet her in the pub or go on a date with her there (which one you do doesn't matter) to trigger her last event.

cooperzero

Nov 5, 2017
How do I find the "kylie sex flag" and set it to false. I tried using saveeditonline and using my save but I can't seem to find it. is there a way to find it or set it in console?

Reactions: yrban7477

Scotland4502

Nov 14, 2020
Don't be mad at gamecax, but the link you put to this version of love sex second base on your page is wrong, because I downloaded it and when I started the game and I first met the characters Bree and Sasha and asked their questions I answered in the game after that. When Sasha brought in her packs and the game offered me to choose to help her or not, she kept going out any time I tried to move on in the game this time the scene, so in your place, I wouldn't say to push this version to the android phone from the link if the link you put up for this version of this game is broken.Don't be mad at gamecax, but the link you put to this version of love sex second base on your page is wrong, because I downloaded it and when I started the game and I first met the characters Bree and Sasha and asked their questions I answered in the game after that. When Sasha brought in her packs and the game offered me to choose to help her or not, she kept going out any time I tried to move on in the game this time the scene, so in your place, I wouldn't say to push this version to the android phone from the link if the link you put up for this version of this game is broken.

Jerzy

May 18, 2017

Found this. possibly someone trying get some money or dev did this if not mayby someon here pass this to dev

Reactions: Andrealphus
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes