Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It now is a 404 but looking at the page in general, it has dozens of games by all kinds of creators, games like Melody, Man of the House, WVM, HS Tutor, Awakening, Become a Rock Star, Milfy City, and many more, all for 16.99 to 19.99 Euros. Unless they have a deal with all the creators I'd say that's quite some ripping off going on there.

• Wow
Reactions: MaviusJones

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
It now is a 404 but looking at the page in general, it has dozens of games by all kinds of creators, games like Melody, Man of the House, WVM, HS Tutor, Awakening, Become a Rock Star, Milfy City, and many more, all for 16.99 to 19.99 Euros. Unless they have a deal with all the creators I'd say that's quite some ripping off going on there.
I sent them an email and they took down L&S

Jowy Atreides

Mar 10, 2020
In the code there's a condition that Sasha can not be present in the room for the "peeking" activity to be available. Whether that is by design (removed intentionally for whatever reason) or just a bug, which to me, doesn't seem plausible, I don't know.

Either way, it's not available because if Sasha is present in the bathroom the peeking activity is unavailable.
i can peek her (sasha) when mastrubating at her bedroom, but cant peek her when take shower. i try everytime when she take shower (morning,afternoon and night time) but still cant peek her xD. for bree all good can peek both at bathroom and bedroom.
mybe have some code can use for console for this issues so can enabled that peep sasha on the shower xD

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
i can peek her (sasha) when mastrubating at her bedroom, but cant peek her when take shower. i try everytime when she take shower (morning,afternoon and night time) but still cant peek her xD. for bree all good can peek both at bathroom and bedroom.
mybe have some code can use for console for this issues so can enabled that peep sasha on the shower xD
I didn't even notice that your name is Atreides lol. Noice.

I already looked at the code. There is no way to peep in the bathroom as long as Sasha is inside:)

Jowy Atreides

Mar 10, 2020
I didn't even notice that your name is Atreides lol. Noice.

I already looked at the code. There is no way to peep in the bathroom as long as Sasha is inside:)
hahaha xD
i hope they will fixed that later when new upadate come and with minor bug about images didnt pop up. looking forward for this.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
There are cheats if you want to use them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't use the console to activate this cheat. Just use the arrow keys in the location.
Edit: Click if you want the codes to work on Android.
Edit2: If you cannot use the method above to activate the cheats on Android, instead of pestering others to share a save try this. Get the game on your computer, tailor the character the way YOU want, then activate the cheats when you can. Save the game then put the save onto your phone. That way you have the character you want and you have cheats.

If the code changes at anypoint and you have the correct one, please @ me so i can update this post.

Wow, would you look at that, a method of using the cheats without the code
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
fuck is this, San Andreas?

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
I sent them an email and they took down L&S
I tried giving a collar to the new Kleio and she accepted it but doesn't have it on her after. Will you add a sprite with a collar next patch? Also the Taming harem is bugged. Based on the wiki when both girls are in the same room i.e gym , either of them should have something to start the 3 people date and neither do, even though talking with ayesha lowers the yandere meter. Is it bugged or there's something specific we need to do?

Reactions: Savatar

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
thank you and now ayesha I reached 20LP , but i can't get any event with her what should i do View attachment 958815 View attachment 958816
on a summer saturday, having either bike, car or sports car, call her. you might have to suffle back a couple times, but the event will start where you go with her to the beach. its in the walkthrough, but for some reason it doesn't trigger in the game list anymore, you can still do it and continue the game after that with no issues.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Anyone that could help me out with the taming harem?

For now I've done the first step to make Kylie jealous of Ayesha at the gym which resulted in them fighting in the shower and then saying they were fighting over me and agreeing to share me. But then I can't do anything after that.

When I do anything with Ayesha and Kylie is present her yandere stat lowers and sub increases like it should. I have not however gotten any notice of the taming harem in the story tracker.

After gettin the initial scene and the corresponding effects as mentioned I am not getting anything like what is mentioned in the walkthrough and wiki.

" If you play on a fixed schedule you can initiate this event when you talk to one of them in the Gym at 18:00 on a Wednesday and click on the icon that looks like the head of either Kylie or Ayesha. "

Is this because I haven't gotten the taming harem in the story tracker or am I missing something outside of simply having to talk to them when their in the same area at the evening?

AsTr

Nov 29, 2017
i have encountered a problem in the game. i cant interact with people everytime i try to interact with them it only shows the exist button. does anyone know how to fix this or how this happened?

DarthOmix

Mar 19, 2018
i have encountered a problem in the game. i cant interact with people everytime i try to interact with them it only shows the exist button. does anyone know how to fix this or how this happened?
You likely have one or more stats that are too low. Interacting with people consumes your stats like Hygiene/Hunger/Fun/etc. If they're too low, that's probably the issue. You can buy some things like mints and hotdogs at various areas of the mall to alleviate that slightly w/o passing time. It's also a benefit of eating burgers at the bar or popcorn at the movies, giving food w/o passing time.

NaviGTR

Apr 11, 2019
Reminds me of Mortal Kombat fatality inputs,
But the code isn't needed,
As if you're on something with access to console,
All you need to enter is "CHEATS = True".
where do you find the console? i search it, and cant find this console.. no button to play the console in every place... pliss help me.. i play this game on android or it unnavaible in android version??

Vict88

Nov 27, 2018
So, according to the guide, you can have sex with Shiori at the office, I have her with 100 love and 100 sub, but there isn't an option to fuck. are there any other requirements ?

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So, according to the guide, you can have sex with Shiori at the office, I have her with 100 love and 100 sub, but there isn't an option to fuck. are there any other requirements ?
I believe it's a bit random both Audrey and Shiori can appear while you work. I might be wrong but I believe that there are som prioritizes to the ppl that appears in your office during work.

For instance at first, when only Audrey worked in the office she appeared a lot, then Shiori mostly appeared when you get Cassidy she appears most of the time. So your best bet is to finish Shiori before Cassidy appears if not you just gotta work a lot and hope she appears.

If you wanna see the repeatable one you just need to finish show of 3 and then call her into the office.

Your best bet is to follow what the guides say.

Reactions: Vict88
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes