G1nt0k1

Nov 22, 2018
Prerequisites: Minami is at home, Siscon Points >= 20, energy <= 2

Is there another prerequisite not listed for Bathroom Event 2? I have meet all of those listed several times and still no trigger. I have done Bathroom Event 1.
This is a bug. The prerequisites are ok. Go to the game console and type the following:
minami.siscon.val
minami.siscon.max

If the values are equal, add 1 to the value of minami.siscon.max.

Reactions: Donkeybong

Alfreso14

Jun 23, 2020
Found someting, it appears everytime i want to load a save

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Open text tag at end of string u'{#month_short}Dec 29, 03:06\nBruh{'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\Juegos\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Juegos\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\Juegos\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Juegos\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Juegos\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Juegos\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\Juegos\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "D:\Juegos\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  File "D:\Juegos\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "D:\Juegos\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1717, in visit
    self.update()
  File "D:\Juegos\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1694, in update
    tokens = self.tokenize(text)
  File "D:\Juegos\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 2164, in tokenize
    tokens.extend(textsupport.tokenize(i))
  File "textsupport.pyx", line 122, in renpy.text.textsupport.tokenize
Exception: Open text tag at end of string u'{#month_short}Dec 29, 03:06\nBruh{'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 20.12.1
Tue Dec 29 03:16:55 2020

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
One last question... Foot massage Prerequisites: Watch TV with Sasha Mon-Fri 20:00-24:00, massage skill, Sasha >= 25 LP
I keep getting BJ instead. Why? yes, I have massage skill.
Same here. I think if you're on a dom path, you're not supposed to see that objective, as it can not be completed.
You first need to be sub, then have completed some foot rubbing event with Sasha from the infos I've found. I've tried adding the correct values and flag onto a save copy, and it still did not trigger, most likely because my character is still a dom (master flags and so on.)

HuBytes

Dec 9, 2020
So, according to the guide, you can have sex with Shiori at the office, I have her with 100 love and 100 sub, but there isn't an option to fuck. are there any other requirements ?
to have sex with Shiori in the office, you need to gift her a buttplug, then keep calling her to come to your office to activate the next instance where she shows off her butt with the buttplug in her, when that happens you can now have repeatable sex with Shiori in the office.

HuBytes

Dec 9, 2020
One last question... Foot massage Prerequisites: Watch TV with Sasha Mon-Fri 20:00-24:00, massage skill, Sasha >= 25 LP
I keep getting BJ instead. Why? yes, I have massage skill.
thats for sasha being a dom not submissive, so if you want to see that, renew or reload your game before and do it all over again this time sasha being dom.

GIBF

Jul 17, 2017
Why cant I talk to Anna about TV? The only options I have are Food, Fashion, Computers, Books, Sex, Sports, Politics and Music. I've tried everything I can think of, looked through both the wiki and the walkthrough, but the option for it just isn't there and I can't figure it out

Jan 5, 2018
Why cant I talk to Anna about TV? The only options I have are Food, Fashion, Computers, Books, Sex, Sports, Politics and Music. I've tried everything I can think of, looked through both the wiki and the walkthrough, but the option for it just isn't there and I can't figure it out
You need to unlock that topic like any of the others by studying at the university or using the knowledge machine.

lauta32

Nov 19, 2018
Found someting, it appears everytime i want to load a save

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\Juegos\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Juegos\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\Juegos\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Juegos\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Juegos\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Juegos\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  File "D:\Juegos\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "D:\Juegos\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1717, in visit
    self.update()
  File "D:\Juegos\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1694, in update
    tokens = self.tokenize(text)
  File "D:\Juegos\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 2164, in tokenize
    tokens.extend(textsupport.tokenize(i))
  File "textsupport.pyx", line 122, in renpy.text.textsupport.tokenize

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 20.12.1
Tue Dec 29 03:16:55 2020
I'm having a similar problem. I accidentally added a curly bracket to the name of my save file. Now the game crashes the moment I try to open the menu. I want to try deleting my save files but I can't find where are they stored. Deleting the whole game doesn't work...

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I'm having a similar problem. I accidentally added a curly bracket to the name of my save file. Now the game crashes the moment I try to open the menu. I want to try deleting my save files but I can't find where are they stored. Deleting the whole game doesn't work...
The saves are in two different places.
First: (as example) D:\GAMES\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\game\saves
Second: C:\Users\*your username*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LoSe_xx_x-xxxxxxxxxx
Pay attention: AppData folder are hidden. In your folder options applet you must set all hidden folders and files set to unhidden/visible mode. You must delete save files in both diectories, as well as the file called "persistent". And you'll get fresh, clear game.

Reactions: lauta32
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes