Nov 4, 2018
Just completed all the content except for Kylie,
Managed to keep her locked till the end.

My opinion of Alexis changed,
I like her now leaving Kylie as the only one I don't.

The journal should update as progress is made,
Like when doing the self administered justice path,
The go to police and invite on date should disappear,
For the sake of completionists who don't want uncompleted or failed tasks.

Palla is my #1 favorite she's my kind of girl,
But she should have a better reaction to getting kissed,
Than "stop that",
There should be a command option to make her act a certain way,
Bree should also get this option so it can be turned on or off normally,
A ddlg switch which would make Palla a princess with a daddy kink,
By command I mean the pointing finger action for high kp girls.

Shiori is a good girl,
There should be an option to drink her milk,
Directly from the source,
Would be nice if all pregnant girls had that option,
The action should fill hunger.

Minami is good but could do with a underwear change,
Like giving her the sexy underwear gift actually changing her underwear,
She needs a fuck at home option and should get a spot in the home harem.

Scotland4502

Nov 14, 2020
Would anyone be able to please this version of love and sex second base games in cheat mode, would I mess with this site?

Scotland4502

Nov 14, 2020
I thought it would be easier for everyone to put this version of love and sex second base games on this page, so you can already find the cheat menu in it and no one would have to bother entering the cheat code on android, Linux or windows version of this game only to activate the cheat menu, which is indicated by a white age in the game with a red check mark inside.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
I thought it would be easier for everyone to put this version of love and sex second base games on this page, so you can already find the cheat menu in it and no one would have to bother entering the cheat code on android, Linux or windows version of this game only to activate the cheat menu, which is indicated by a white age in the game with a red check mark inside.
It may come as a shock to you, but there are people out there who prefer not to cheat. Outrageous, I know.

I don't see, why people in this thread should cater for people who are too lazy to do anything for themselves; maybe direct such players to YouTube for a Let's Play video series of this particular game. Although, I am sure that someone will prove to be too lazy to click on said link, or is utterly incapable of finding it two posts above their inevitable "LINK plz111!" demands.

Maybe the developer should include a "complete save game" so that all the people who are too lazy to play it for themselves can say they have finished the game too, by the heroic act of loading said "complete save game". Those are the real champs of course.

Or maybe, people can actually start doing things for themselves. Such an outdated concept I know.

Scotland4502

Nov 14, 2020
It may come as a shock to you, but there are people out there who prefer not to cheat. Outrageous, I know.

I don't see, why people in this thread should cater for people who are too lazy to do anything for themselves; maybe direct such players to YouTube for a Let's Play video series of this particular game. Although, I am sure that someone will prove to be too lazy to click on said link, or is utterly incapable of finding it two posts above their inevitable "LINK plz111!" demands.

Maybe the developer should include a "complete save game" so that all the people who are too lazy to play it for themselves can say they have finished the game too, by the heroic act of loading said "complete save game". Those are the real champs of course.

Or maybe, people can actually start doing things for themselves. Such an outdated concept I know.
Sorry if you found this comment nervous, I won't post a similar comment again.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is female MC start playable or still undeveloped?
Not really undeveloped, but certainly still underdeveloped. If that is the only thing you're interested in in this game, unfortunately you better wait for a couple more updates.

Onvog

May 6, 2020
Anyone that could help me out with the taming harem?

For now I've done the first step to make Kylie jealous of Ayesha at the gym which resulted in them fighting in the shower and then saying they were fighting over me and agreeing to share me. But then I can't do anything after that.

When I do anything with Ayesha and Kylie is present her yandere stat lowers and sub increases like it should. I have not however gotten any notice of the taming harem in the story tracker.

After gettin the initial scene and the corresponding effects as mentioned I am not getting anything like what is mentioned in the walkthrough and wiki.

" If you play on a fixed schedule you can initiate this event when you talk to one of them in the Gym at 18:00 on a Wednesday and click on the icon that looks like the head of either Kylie or Ayesha. "

Is this because I haven't gotten the taming harem in the story tracker or am I missing something outside of simply having to talk to them when their in the same area at the evening?
Have you solved this problem?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes