celticlord88

Feb 4, 2019
Supposedly it's a step-sister (adopted). And I've played three really good ones recently that had no incest - Acting Lessons, Being A DIK, and Depraved Awakening (though you can have a relationship with your step-daughter in that one).
I think there's an incest patch for DA. Might be mistaken though

juls0

Oct 19, 2019
i came back for the newest build after a few months and now Lexi's kp sets itself to 25 when i try to increase it (currently at 38 but lowers to 25 and gets locked). What's going on.

And before somebody asks me to use the search function instead of answering or keeping quiet (you know, like a decent person), yes, I did use the search function but i havent found much help

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
i came back for the newest build after a few months and now Lexi's kp sets itself to 25 when i try to increase it (currently at 38 but lowers to 25 and gets locked). What's going on.

And before somebody asks me to use the search function instead of answering or keeping quiet (you know, like a decent person), yes, I did use the search function but i havent found much help
try wiki page maybe you need do some story line? also what have you done with her after updating file?
few months back then hmmm iirc there updates on lexi storyline which lock her kp and lp
so yeah you may wanna visit wiki page

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018

Didn't play the game a few months back but my guess is you played before the Lexi slave part was introduced. Basically Lexi kp is capped at 25 before you complete the slave part. To start it you need to have Lexi at lp 75 and kp 25 you also need to have Sasha at lp 75 she also needs to be your slave. If these two are fulfilled then go on a mall date with Lexi which can be done during an afternoon date if Sasha is in the clothes store when you do this then the Lexi slave path will open and her kp be capped at 50.

Then one's it's at 50 talk to her and accept her becoming your sex slave it then get's a 75 cap, then give her a collar at 75 which ups it to 100 cap.

Also once you have started the slave path you can get a threesome with Lexi and Sasha by giving Sasha the sexy dress, go to danceclub with Lexi while Sasha is at the club then go with Sasha while Lexi is at the club and you get a threesome.

Reactions: Ricochet-avn

Nosferan

Dec 15, 2018
I can't get the Taming Harem to go. I got them to fight in the shower but there is no icon to go on a date with them both when they are both at the gym (at 19:00). They are never both at the gym, even on a fixed schedule on Wednesdays at 18:00 like the Wiki says. Both are over 35 with obedience...

makediff

Aug 2, 2020
thanks you but like Bree gamer path -bree is bored its prerequisites : had sex with Bree once
i got 50 lp and 30 kp but it not show me the option to do it
i dk how??it a bug or i need to keep playing

Reactions: onepiece987
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes