May 15, 2017
Check to see if Kleio shows up in the quests. If not, you probably fucked up the band harem part, and she's no longer in your game.

As fro Lexi, I think you have to go on a mall date with her When Sasha is your slave? Or turn her into a slave? Not sure.
Thanks for the reply.

Kleio is definitely still in game, she shows up in her regular scheduled spots (with randomness off of course) everywhere, except the band practice spot.

I also wanted to see if anyone else was having a similar issue, I guess I messed something up in a save. And thanks for the tip Bulk Biceps.

Reactions: Bulk Biceps

Domestos2013

Jan 12, 2020
Thanks for the reply.

Kleio is definitely still in game, she shows up in her regular scheduled spots (with randomness off of course) everywhere, except the band practice spot.

I also wanted to see if anyone else was having a similar issue, I guess I messed something up in a save. And thanks for the tip Bulk Biceps.
Kleio not being at band practice in version 20.12.1 is a bug that is already fixed in the official release. Your save file is not bugged and you didn't mess up anything.

Jul 15, 2017
I really like this game but it is a bit grindy to get all the scenes for the girls you like. That combined with the fact there is no gallery makes this game fairly repetative.

Reactions: Druid2k
Jul 15, 2017
how to unlock minami sub point from 50 to 100?
There is a walkthrough on this post. That should help Minami is near the bottom in the walkthrough or you could use the cheat code. B Left, Right, Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right A go to character find minami increase siscon points.

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
There is a walkthrough on this post. That should help Minami is near the bottom in the walkthrough or you could use the cheat code. B Left, Right, Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right A go to character find minami increase siscon points.
i found a work around to activate the cheats with out the cheat code. plus it stays permanently and there are no bad effects after using it.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Okay the fucking wiki page is pissing me off.... so my interest is in collaring and for some girls on the page it says you can collar BUT theyre stat locked so you cant get there submission high enough to collar therefore collaring is not poissible even though the page says it is... case in point minami... i just want a comprehensive list of all the girls that can and cant be collared as of this update.. i know bree, sasha, anna, kylieo, samatha, audrey, palla, shiori, and morgan, are all girls that can be collared as of right now correct?

switsandnwahs

Jan 6, 2021
I'm looking at the wiki page for sasha and the foot/dom events seem poorly planned. They require that you watch tv with sasha at 8 pm or later on a weekday, but that almost never happens. If you look at her schedule, she doesn't even go in the living room after 7 pm on weekdays, so you need to rely on randomness to get it to trigger. Plus, even if she does randomly go in the living room at the right time, if there are other people in there the event won't trigger. To make matters even worse, the wiki says you need at least 5 foot massages before the footjob can even occur, which is incredibly tedious given the reasons above. Is there anyway to make getting these events easier without cheating?

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
This really is a game where I have nothing to complain about besides some bugs which are pleasantly few (error messages, inconsistencies).
But I have a wishlist after the recent update. xD
I would like to be some events to be repeatable and may be extended, two scenes, in particular, the Gamer Bree "Bored" event or the "Dogwalk" Scene.
Also, I wish you could choose some fetishes/girls could to be deactivated for a whole playthrough. In my case, Kylie, to avoid her I have to stay away from the college, which blocks also other girls. And the hoops are too many for my taste, to trigger her. Just to see the other girls, it is just like the devs had never written those arcs as well.

And good work on the new Kleio sprite, like it a lot. :)

Reactions: Andrealphus
Jul 15, 2017
Okay the fucking wiki page is pissing me off.... so my interest is in collaring and for some girls on the page it says you can collar BUT theyre stat locked so you cant get there submission high enough to collar therefore collaring is not poissible even though the page says it is... case in point minami... i just want a comprehensive list of all the girls that can and cant be collared as of this update.. i know bree, sasha, anna, kylieo, samatha, audrey, palla, shiori, and morgan, are all girls that can be collared as of right now correct?
If the event is in the game and the developer has just locked it behind a wall for the sub stat you could use the Universal Renpy mod to change the max sub stat to 100 on anyone. Again this would only work if the event is prgrammed into the game as of thispoint

I'm looking at the wiki page for sasha and the foot/dom events seem poorly planned. They require that you watch tv with sasha at 8 pm or later on a weekday, but that almost never happens. If you look at her schedule, she doesn't even go in the living room after 7 pm on weekdays, so you need to rely on randomness to get it to trigger. Plus, even if she does randomly go in the living room at the right time, if there are other people in there the event won't trigger. To make matters even worse, the wiki says you need at least 5 foot massages before the footjob can even occur, which is incredibly tedious given the reasons above. Is there anyway to make getting these events easier without cheating?
I too am having a problem with the foot massages. I dont particualrly want to see the footjobs but I am trying to complete the quest list for Sasha and so far I cannot trigger the foot massage even though I have the massge skill 100 and Sasha is in the living room alone after 8pm on a weekday. 100 lp and 90 kp.

HuBytes

Dec 9, 2020
She has to be dominant(whip icon) instead of submissive(handcuff icon), also turn the randomness schedule into nothing since the moment you start the game its on girl schedule which randomly changes the schedule. To make sasha dominant just give her Mistress amanda book every time you get the chance to give her gift.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes