Jul 15, 2017
She has to be dominant instead of submissive, also turn the schedule off since the moment you start the game its on girls schedule which randomly changes the events which is supposed to happen at the given time
I did try when Sasha had Dom points I think around 20. I have also turned off Schedule but maybe I had it on early in the game before I gave up getting the massage scene.

Domestos2013

Jan 12, 2020
Okay the fucking wiki page is pissing me off.... so my interest is in collaring and for some girls on the page it says you can collar BUT theyre stat locked so you cant get there submission high enough to collar therefore collaring is not poissible even though the page says it is... case in point minami... i just want a comprehensive list of all the girls that can and cant be collared as of this update.. i know bree, sasha, anna, kylieo, samatha, audrey, palla, shiori, and morgan, are all girls that can be collared as of right now correct?
It's possible to collar Minami without save file manipulations. The only character on the wiki list that is not possible without that at the moment is Aletta & Hanna. For any other girl you can read about the KP requirement AND the additional conditions on the wiki page. If you click on the link in their character info box (at the point Collaring) you will be forwarded to the collaring table.

HuBytes

Dec 9, 2020
I too am having a problem with the foot massages. I dont particualrly want to see the footjobs but I am trying to complete the quest list for Sasha and so far I cannot trigger the foot massage even though I have the massge skill 100 and Sasha is in the living room alone after 8pm on a weekday. 100 lp and 90 kp.
foot massage can only be seen on dominant(whip icon) and not submissive(handcuff icon). retry again or use cheat. your choice

HuBytes

Dec 9, 2020
then have you
I did try when Sasha had Dom points I think around 20. I have also turned off Schedule but maybe I had it on early in the game before I gave up getting the massage scene.
then have you learned the massage book? its one of the requirements to see the foot massage

Jul 15, 2017
then have you

then have you learned the massage book? its one of the requirements to see the foot massage
Yes I have the massage skill at 100 I think I will use cheats to get her to dom points again to get that damn activity of the story tracker.

Another problem I have found with Sashas story tracker list in the game is it tells me to Take her on a date which I have done about 20 times I have also gone on dates where she asked me still cant complete it. Any ideas on this one?

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
There might be a bug... I restarted from the beginning again. Trying to get the midnight meeting with Cassidy for the investigation.
But I keep on missing the meeting.
Where do I need to be?
When do I need to be there?
What is preventing from doing this?

Note: Guide does not explain it. Mostly think this is a bug.

HuBytes

Dec 9, 2020
There might be a bug... I restarted from the beginning again. Trying to get the midnight meeting with Cassidy for the investigation.
But I keep on missing the meeting.
Where do I need to be?
When do I need to be there?
What is preventing from doing this?

Note: Guide does not explain it. Mostly think this is a bug.
The meeting is at your office, place spy cam before the meeting comes for the best outcome
cassidy will call you, say yes(if I remember correctly), wait will midnight.
needs to be done after the call happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hellraisers3

HuBytes

Dec 9, 2020
Yes I have the massage skill at 100 I think I will use cheats to get her to dom points again to get that damn activity of the story tracker.

Another problem I have found with Sashas story tracker list in the game is it tells me to Take her on a date which I have done about 20 times I have also gone on dates where she asked me still cant complete it. Any ideas on this one?
probably a flag has already been raised, like you made her submissive before then you changed her into dom which in my experience blocked me from seeing the foot massage so I restarted and made sure she stay dom first before I go to submissive

as for the story tracker, its seems to be a bug, or a the flag isn't raised yet or certain events haven't been progressed yet.

Reactions: TheHappyChemical
Jul 15, 2017
probably a flag has already been raised, like you made her submissive before then you changed her into dom which in my experience blocked me from seeing the foot massage so I restarted and made sure she stay dom first before I go to submissive

as for the story tracker, its seems to be a bug, or a the flag isn't raised yet or certain events haven't been progressed yet.
Well thanks for the help clearing up what was happening.

I dont think I will bother restarting my playthrough just for the story tracker and foot massage it would take me ages to get that far again.

switsandnwahs

Jan 6, 2021
She has to be dominant(whip icon) instead of submissive(handcuff icon), also turn the randomness schedule into nothing since the moment you start the game its on girl schedule which randomly changes the schedule. To make sasha dominant just give her Mistress amanda book every time you get the chance to give her gift.
This is not the issue. Look closely at the wiki and my comment. Sasha is dominant, and I have done anything to giver her sub points. I also have the massage skill and have managed to trigger the foot massage scene a couple times.

My complaint is that the time frame available to trigger the event is too narrow given Sasha's schedule. Turning off random girl schedule is terrible advice if you want these scenes as it makes it go from difficult to impossible to trigger, as Sasha will never be in the living room at the right time if you turn randomness off.

Dev should probably change it so the event can trigger on weekends or earlier in the day, especially considering you have to trigger the foot massage multiple times before you can trigger the foot job.

EDIT: This is the most effective way I found to make getting the foot massage event easier without straight up cheating. Make sure girl schedule randomness is on. Doing different actions that advance time, when randomness is on, will result in different character positions. For example, it was 8pm and Sasha was in the kitchen. Eating a meal resulted in her and Bree going to the living room, but cleaning the pool resulted in just Sasha going to the living room, which because it was a weekday and between 20 and 24, I was able to trigger the scene. Doing this is tedious but gives you more chances to get the requirements for the scene.

Last edited:

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
The meeting is at your office, place spy cam before the meeting comes for the best outcome
cassidy will call you, say yes(if I remember correctly), wait will midnight.
needs to be done after the call happened.
"The meeting is at your office" - Can't stay in office till midnight forced to leave office at 20:00, no wait.
"place spy cam before the meeting" - I did that.
"Cassidy will call you" - She never calls me to do meeting.
"wait [till] midnight" - Game says I missed the meeting.
"needs to be done after the call happened" - got the appointment in my phone calendar.

Either the option to "wait at the office" is broken or some other trigger is not working. I might download an old version of game to test.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
"The meeting is at your office" - Can't stay in office till midnight forced to leave office at 20:00, no wait.
"place spy cam before the meeting" - I did that.
"Cassidy will call you" - She never calls me to do meeting.
"wait [till] midnight" - Game says I missed the meeting.
"needs to be done after the call happened" - got the appointment in my phone calendar.

Either the option to "wait at the office" is broken or some other trigger is not working. I might download an old version of game to test.
Or you could have used the search function to find out that you are trying to meet one full day late, and that the meeting shows up as a date icon on midnight, the night before you try (because you try 24 hours too late).

Reactions: Ravenger6660

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Or you could have used the search function to find out that you are trying to meet one full day late, and that the meeting shows up as a date icon on midnight, the night before you try (because you try 24 hours too late).
We have a winner!
But seriously would be nice to slightly adjust it by 1hr to avoid confusion or have the indication that you missed the meeting occur earlier not a full 24hrs later.

Reactions: ding dong

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Well thanks for the help clearing up what was happening.

I dont think I will bother restarting my playthrough just for the story tracker and foot massage it would take me ages to get that far again.
Not sure if this was made clear to you or no but you wrote that Sasha had 100 lp and 90 kp. KP by definition is how submissive the partner is towards you, so having 90 kp means she's pretty much up for anything you ask her to do. For a few characters if their kp points become negative they instead goes from kinky points to dom points, this is clearly stated in the wiki and walkthrough.

Okay the fucking wiki page is pissing me off.... so my interest is in collaring and for some girls on the page it says you can collar BUT theyre stat locked so you cant get there submission high enough to collar therefore collaring is not poissible even though the page says it is... case in point minami... i just want a comprehensive list of all the girls that can and cant be collared as of this update.. i know bree, sasha, anna, kylieo, samatha, audrey, palla, shiori, and morgan, are all girls that can be collared as of right now correct?
Far as I know if you have the latest version everyone said to be collarable in the wiki is so, from what I can gather you can't collar Minami, in her case you just need to progress enough which is going with her till the mom comes and tells you their plans after which you have to go on a bunch of dates with her to up her caps. Not sure if I have her maxed or not but she's at 100 lp and 50 kp and collared.

To name who I have collared in my current game.
Minami, Cassidy, Sasha, Bree, Kylie, Ayesha, Kleio, Anna, Samantha, Audrey, Morgan, Shiori, Palla, Alexis and Lexi.

Which I believe are all the girls collarable at the moment. I haven't done any save cheating or such just unlocked them by playing, though I have cheated to get money and such with the ingame cheats.

Reactions: shane420

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
So is there a way to have a threesome with Kleio and Anna without the band event? I have them willing but I don't know if there's an actual trigger for it besides being a part of the band. Problem is that I am not in said band.

Mamed

May 6, 2020
Hi! Is this the full version of the game? My internet connection is too slow so I wanna know in advance. Thank you

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes