UltraMods

Jan 17, 2019
I have a problem with progressing Bree's story. I can find her in the Arcade, but it gives me no prompt to interact with her. I have checked to make sure I meet the LP requirement. Anyone know what to do?

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
I have a problem with progressing Bree's story. I can find her in the Arcade, but it gives me no prompt to interact with her. I have checked to make sure I meet the LP requirement. Anyone know what to do?
It is on a Saturday. And it needs to be a few hours before closing time, otherwise the event will not fire. I think the latest it can fire is 16:00

Reactions: UltraMods

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Hanna has any H-Scenes?
Yes, cowgirl and missionary. Depending on your stats and her kink level, vaginal and anal options are available for missionary sex.

I'm sure this has been asked somewhere in the comments, but is there another game/games similar to this?
In terms of scope of gameplay and sexual partners available, Id say SummerTime Saga is the only one that comes to mind. That isnt limited in some way by game mechanics and where you can repeat the H-scenes over and over again.

Reactions: BPLydia

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Ok. So is there an actual purpose/reason/benefit to Going Steady?
I guess I'm just a bit thick sometimes, lol.

Thanks

misdark

Apr 28, 2018
is there a command or way to trigger the taming harem after kylie jealous been triggered? wont mind editing the save file for the flags

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I'm holding off Kylie and her sister at the moment by staying away from university and not answering the phone, lol
So yes I am being a big chicken and hiding from them.... (till I decide whether I am going to follow those storylines)

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm holding off Kylie and her sister at the moment by staying away from university and not answering the phone, lol
So yes I am being a big chicken and hiding from them.... (till I decide whether I am going to follow those storylines)
It's called setting and maintaining your own boundaries.

Reactions: Tipster

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
Reflecting on my dislike of the new Clayo, I came to the following conclusions:
1. Her new face looks like that of an alcoholic, besides, she is a chronic alcoholic, with hard skin and puffy eyes. That in her 20 years it is very bad.
scale_1200.webp

Do you agree that there is something in common?
2. Her new face is showing signs of Down syndrome. I have nothing against people with Down syndrome, but for the game it is somehow not good.
3. She had a very unsuccessful plastic surgery, all the skin from her face was pushed to the back of her head. That in her 20s is also very, very bad.
4. Moreover, she is treated as if she were a professional medieval Mongolian horseman, just got off, with crooked legs.
5. We have already written that this image of it does not match in size, in particular in height, with other pictures. The voiceover also doesn't match her new look.
And so, after all my thoughts, I realized that I could not bring myself to ask out on a date a twenty-year-old Mongolian horse, an alcoholic who had plastic surgery, and even Down syndrome. And the essence of the game is to invite girls out on dates.
Sorry for my not very good english. This is not my native language, so I translate with the help of a translator.

Last edited:

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Hi anybody can help me with the investigation? I got fired on Friday afternoon and Monday I already got the phone call for night meeting. WTF. I had like 2 chance to hack, I'm not even at 30%. Do you know how to edit the it in a save, because this is impossible to pass for me?

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
After the night meeting, you will have another week, during which time you can do everything. A lot of points are obtained during a night conversation, you just need to ask the right questions.

Last edited:

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Hi anybody can help me with the investigation? I got fired on Friday afternoon and Monday I already got the phone call for night meeting. WTF. I had like 2 chance to hack, I'm not even at 30%. Do you know how to edit the it in a save, because this is impossible to pass for me?
Full guide on Cassidy's wiki page.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Going steady allows for booty calls...
Granted, I always skip a couple of versions to get more content at once, so I may have lost track of what's going on, but last time I played I could booty call everybody (after having had regular date sex at least once and meeting a possible LP threshold that is) without declaring my undying love.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Please update to v20.12.1m and link for android too
At this time you better wait for the new version!! I think that the next version the old saves won't work on the new version!!
The new version are usually uploaded on the end of the month, so next week the new version will be here with the android version!!

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes