bbgman

Apr 24, 2018
So, uh, any info on how fem MC side of the game will be handled?
Right now it looks like a afterthought that got abandoned early.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Granted, I always skip a couple of versions to get more content at once, so I may have lost track of what's going on, but last time I played I could booty call everybody (after having had regular date sex at least once and meeting a possible LP threshold that is) without declaring my undying love.
I think you have to have a pass a certain LP threshold . I cant get booty calls with Kylie (50%) or Morgan (70%).

So, uh, any info on how fem MC side of the game will be handled?
Right now it looks like a afterthought that got abandoned early.
It does seem like it, the dev has also retconned a bunch of things in newer versions, which I got kind of a pissy reply from them about.

Skarr

Feb 16, 2018
So, I have obviously missed a bit in the past few months. Downloaded the latest version and got a rude shock. What the hell, Andrealphus , is up with Kleio?
According to them, the new look of Kleio is very well appreciated by everyone (LOL). The fact that they have three different artists and that the arts aren't constant or equivalent is a optional point of the game for them. It is perfect according to them. People are happy. This is not the major problem of this game... No no no...

Last edited:

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
According to them, the new look of Kleio is very well appreciated by everyone (LOL). The fact that they have three different artists and that the arts aren't constant or equivalent is a optional point of the game for them. It is perfect according to them. People are happy. This is not the major problem of this game... No no no...
Now I am the one laughing : All the character arts are from the same artist dufus ^^ That's even the very reason why Kleio's art was changed she was the last one from an other artist.
Never said everyone was happy just that I was and that's all.
I did agree that the pose is awkward and she will have a different pose in the next update but with the same character design.
I must say I am very much tempted to delete my account here after all I don't see why I put up with guys like you...

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Now I am the one laughing : All the character arts are from the same artist dufus ^^ That's even the very reason why Kleio's art was changed she was the last one from an other artist.
I did agree that the pose is awkward and she will have a different pose in the next update but with the same character design.
I must say I am very much tempted to delete my account here after all I don't see why I put up with guys like you...
Don't delete your account!! Don't let they win!! It's your work!! Let those bitches complain, if they don't like then they should present some ideas and do their own game. If they understood your work and the pressure you're in every month to release the updates, they would commit suicide in a few days!!

Said that (don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining) i don't like very much the new Kleio's art, but it was your choice and i respect that, but, Bree, Sasha, Emma, Minami, Morgan, Lexi, Kylie, Harmony, Cassidy and Shiori, they have a great art (i like it very much) and no one said that it's a good art. They just complain!
They should do what i did. When the new Kleio arrived i said:
- I don't like the new Kleio's art but I'm getting the game for free and i have 25 girls!! Fuck it i will just leave Kleio and Kylie (too crazy for me) to the end!!
And i continue playing the game!! What changed?? Nothing!! The game is amazing, the free roaming is awesome, the histories are good and interesting, it have some bugs and errors, but it's ok it's a game in development and you and your team will correct that in their own time!!

For me the game is 5 on 5!! I don't see any Game Developer do what you do, like a monthly update release. And i do play a lot of games on this site!! (About 10 games)

Continue the great work Andrealphus!!

PS.: Is Emma history gonna be developed?? (just asking, thank you in advanced)

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Well, I knew about the one artist. That has been on-going. I was just surprised to see such a change in one of my favorite characters. I can't say I care for the change but I am not the developer and I am not a patreon. But you know me, I'm not going to be quiet about it either. I suppose I'll get used to it or ignore the character. keep it up though.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I am not fan of her art but I'm not really super mad because she wasn't my favorites to romance to be honest. I love Sasha, Palla, Sam, Alexa and Morgan. I hope we get more Morgan content in the future. Mainly, I love this game and I hope you don't delete your account because at of the day you have many fans on here love your content and respect your game. It's good to ignore assholes who say otherwise.

zzriot

Jul 28, 2020
Maybe I'm just weird, but the new Kleio is way better than the old design. Not sure why people prefer it whatsoever. The fact it now fits in is a an obivous bonus.

Reactions: Andrealphus

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Maybe I'm just weird, but the new Kleio is way better than the old design. Not sure why people prefer it whatsoever. The fact it now fits in is a an obivous bonus.
Haven't gotten to her bit, but for me the problem with the old art was that she appeared too polished. Her old art looked nice, but it just did not fit her character. The new art (at least the little I have seen) does not have that problem, and is a welcome improvement.

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
Don't delete your account!! Don't let they win!! It's your work!! Let those bitches complain, if they don't like then they should present some ideas and do their own game. If they understood your work and the pressure you're in every month to release the updates, they would commit suicide in a few days!!

Said that (don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining) i don't like very much the new Kleio's art, but it was your choice and i respect that, but, Bree, Sasha, Emma, Minami, Morgan, Lexi, Kylie, Harmony, Cassidy and Shiori, they have a great art (i like it very much) and no one said that it's a good art. They just complain!
They should do what i did. When the new Kleio arrived i said:
- I don't like the new Kleio's art but I'm getting the game for free and i have 25 girls!! Fuck it i will just leave Kleio and Kylie (too crazy for me) to the end!!
And i continue playing the game!! What changed?? Nothing!! The game is amazing, the free roaming is awesome, the histories are good and interesting, it have some bugs and errors, but it's ok it's a game in development and you and your team will correct that in their own time!!

For me the game is 5 on 5!! I don't see any Game Developer do what you do, like a monthly update release. And i do play a lot of games on this site!! (About 10 games)

Continue the great work Andrealphus!!

PS.: Is Emma history gonna be developed?? (just asking, thank you in advanced)
It's good when there are 25 more girls. But everything in life is changing, and now imagine the following situation:
Once again, another artist changed, changed Bree, Sasha, Emma, Minami, Morgan, Lexi, Kylie, Harmony, Cassidy and Shiori, making some freaks out of familiar images that you will not even enjoy looking at. What do you say then - What has changed ?? Nothing!! I'll just leave them, but I have 16 more girls? How do you feel about the fact that changes for the worse will affect your favorite characters?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
It's good when there are 25 more girls. But everything in life is changing, and now imagine the following situation:
Once again, another artist changed, changed Bree, Sasha, Emma, Minami, Morgan, Lexi, Kylie, Harmony, Cassidy and Shiori, making some freaks out of familiar images that you will not even enjoy looking at. What do you say then - What has changed ?? Nothing!! I'll just leave them, but I have 16 more girls? How do you feel about the fact that changes for the worse will affect your favorite characters?
It's not a new artist it's the one that has been working on L&S from the start, the one that drew Sam, Sasha, Bree and all the others.
He just didn't have the time to do everything at first because he had more commission but starting this month he is working full time on Love & Sex.

Last edited:

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
Very well. What sets this game apart from 99% of the rest of the games, and what I've always liked especially about it, is the very high-quality approach to character creation. All the girls are drawn very high quality, and at the same time, any of them are cute and evoke positive emotions (except for Kylie). This has always been the case, and if the character's image changed, then only for the better, for example, Anna or Lexi. Lexi's image is clearly very cute, and she is a drug addict and prostitute living in a trailer in the slums, that is, not an elite prostitute. But for some reason, no one asks the question that her image does not at all correspond to what she should be.
The old image of Kleio may not fully correspond to her character, but she was very cute, and now she is just terrible. That is, it turns out that even a prostitute and drug addict looks much better than her.

Reactions: Druid2k

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Lexi's image correspond exactly to her character same as NewKleio.
Currently the only character I am not very happy with, art wise, is Audrey, ideally I would like us to redraw her face.
Some of the teaser characters are not 100% how I would like them to be: Camila and Reona mainly.
Otherwise I am pretty happy with the design of the characters :)

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Will there be girls that coming from action film of background such as coming from a long line of assassin, theif etc.

kinda new to this game here .

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes