Jul 15, 2017
Not sure if this was made clear to you or no but you wrote that Sasha had 100 lp and 90 kp. KP by definition is how submissive the partner is towards you, so having 90 kp means she's pretty much up for anything you ask her to do. For a few characters if their kp points become negative they instead goes from kinky points to dom points, this is clearly stated in the wiki and walkthrough.
I am aware that I wrote 90kp and I know that is how submissive she is and that there are Dom points in the game(Sasha starts with Dom Points). I still cannot get the foot massage scene to complete her current story tracker so I am not quite sure what your point was exactly.

If you had read the couple of posts above the one you quoted you would have seen I was talking about Dom points with
HuBytes and that it was most likely that or the scheduling causing the issue.

HuBytes

Dec 9, 2020
So is there a way to have a threesome with Kleio and Anna without the band event? I have them willing but I don't know if there's an actual trigger for it besides being a part of the band. Problem is that I am not in said band.
From what I know, both Anna and Kleio must be at 75 or above hearts and 50 lesbian points and had sex with them 3 or more times.For the threesome to happen they must be atleast 85 hearts or more to set the flag active, if not the girl with the lowest LP will leave. You have to be at the pub at evening, around 19:00-23:00, as long as one or both of them are at the pub at the said time it will trigger. Due note that in my playtime I was in the band so Im not sure if it applies.

HuBytes

Dec 9, 2020
I wanted to know if this is the paid version of the game with more content
Yes,this is the patreon version of the game .It's not yet finished but it has great contents. The FemaleMC(Bree) story is still in progress so you'll gonna be playing MaleMC first.

Enjoy

Domestos2013

Jan 12, 2020
is there a way to get money faster in this game?
The job at the office uses a combination of how many times you got promoted, your charm stat, knowledge stat and the difficulty you play on to calculate the amount you get from work. After a couple of promotions and maxing out charm/knowledge you won't have any trouble getting money really fast

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Head to Aletta's office before work or after work, and you can hack her PC. Also, talk to Lavish and Audrey. Keep doing the Hack thing everyday until you have 100 points (minimum).
Oh, Thanks very much. I guess since I've been fired already and don't have access to the office anymore I'll have to restart or find an old save...

Thanks.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes