Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
If one of the characters moves away because they're mad, is there a way to get them back?
Thx

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If one of the characters moves away because they're mad, is there a way to get them back?
Thx
Generally not. Some characters, like Cassidy, Paella, or Audrey will have story disappearances which may seem like they're mad but will come back later. Most of them however are gone for good.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Generally not. Some characters, like Cassidy, Paella, or Audrey will have story disappearances which may seem like they're mad but will come back later. Most of them however are gone for good.
Paella? Guess you like to eat Palla. :ROFLMAO:

Are there any planned shemale/trap/futa/dickgirl characters? Also - that last point wasn't intended as flame bait.
I suspect none. Though many people do consider Kylie a trap (due to her craziness, rather than her private parts).

Skarr

Feb 16, 2018
Now I am the one laughing : All the character arts are from the same artist dufus ^^ That's even the very reason why Kleio's art was changed she was the last one from an other artist.
Never said everyone was happy just that I was and that's all.
I did agree that the pose is awkward and she will have a different pose in the next update but with the same character design.
I must say I am very much tempted to delete my account here after all I don't see why I put up with guys like you...
So, when you replied to me in older posts that you didn't see the problem with the new kleio design and that people are quite happy (in the majority), I must have dreamed. But okay.

I didn't know that's it is the same artist for the characters. But, it's sad for him because, there is a big difference on the displayed characters in the world and the quality of the drawing in the sex scenes. Juste take Sasha, Bree, Alexis... they are beautifully drawn (proportions, expressions, shadows, colors...), but when it comes to the sex scenes, all of their proportions, eyes, expressions, aren't at the same quality level. Alexis is the worst for me (the NTR scenes are just...no...) And that's really too bad 'cause the game is excellent on ALL of the other points. So I've think that the artists where not the same due to the evident differences in quality...

I know understand better for Kleio's change of look. But well, she's... ugly and scary now. But that's only my opinion, and maybe the transition with the old her was difficult to do.

Sorry if my words were arsh, I don't want you to delete your account, I'm always open to exchange points of views. You're doing an awesome game, the far that I know it's the only one of this type and complexity.

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
Are you saying that any girl can play dirty with you no matter what you do for her?
no, it's just a very specific one, and can be avoided easily. It's like three scenes iirc.

Maybe I'm just weird, but the new Kleio is way better than the old design. Not sure why people prefer it whatsoever. The fact it now fits in is a an obivous bonus.
one of the main things that probablt made Kleio feel off at first was that at the time she was bugged and she was always flipping the player, so that probably didn't help people ease into the new portrait either.
Speaking of portraits, is it just me or does Minami's portrait default to the older one when collared?

Masgara

Nov 15, 2020
About character design. They are at overall good just some personal preferences there and here. My favorites (design wise) is Bree, Anna and Samantha, their both pop-up and with background design show most natural emotions with body of my liking. Last favorite is Minami and Alexis. Minamis pop-up pose while cute looks that she don't are with us anymore (better than old pose that give me some underage vibes) and Alexis, I like here overall design but her nipples freaks me for some reason.
I think new Kleo is good, middle finger is maybe little overboard for some. Also I think kissing and bar drinking scenes remind old design, not like it bothers.

I can happily say that on current release I haven't met laggy controls that I have told previously (yay *party_emoji* )
Originally I come here to report some wardrobe malfunctions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have also development idea. I would like to see girls more with their swimsuits ( :cool: ) so could there be more scheduled waterpark/beach visit with more girls. Also spring + winter is little long time without swimsuits so how about indoor pool.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Well heck, that character isn't even in my game anymore, she left awhile back after getting po'd w me.

And on character design, well, not really design but more like pose.... I wish my sister Minimi? didn't have a pose w her hands like that on her head. It really annoys me for some reason. Love the character otherwise.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes