OoooooHolyshit

Apr 28, 2018
Emma, Kiara, Bree
Question for you Andrealphus with all the updates your doing for this game has it given you new ideas on what you want your next game to be? I know you're slowly rolling out new games and all, but what what are some implementation you would want to imploy but can't with this game?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Question for you Andrealphus with all the updates your doing for this game has it given you new ideas on what you want your next game to be? I know you're slowly rolling out new games and all, but what what are some implementation you would want to imploy but can't with this game?
Love and Sex Third Base will be a 3D cell shaded open world game with lots of characters and a whole city to play in.

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
i love this game but somehow i alway mess up even with walkthought lol. some girl alway leave me. its really fucking hard to keep them all.

SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
Regarding the Taming Harem, after the shower fight scene where exactly you trigger the restaurant date?
I went on steady path with no avail for triggering the restaurant date.
is there any other place beside the gym to trigger it?

AkyraXMC

Jan 23, 2021
kinda getting annoyed with my Emma Route..., after getting LP to 60 i took her to cinema, picnic, then i listened to her and bree talking and bree says ive had sex with her....... but in this save MC is still a goddamn virgin... ive tried several saves, and every time emma breaks things off and says lets stay friends and locks LP at 12....

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
I for some reason can't do the arcade event with Bree to increase her LP above 20, does anyone have a fix?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I for some reason can't do the arcade event with Bree to increase her LP above 20, does anyone have a fix?
no fix .. arcade at 14-1500 on a saturday. Quicksave before you advance the time. quickload if she isn't there. rinse and repeat until she is there

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
seems if you press B while trying to enter the cheat in bree's content this happens

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 537, in __call__
rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "game/cheats.rpy", line 33, in konami
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "start.rpyc", line 366, in script call
File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 259, in script
File "D:\Games\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\Games\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Games\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\Games\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "D:\Games\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "D:\Games\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\Games\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 463, in event
rv = run(action)
File "D:\Games\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 537, in __call__
rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "game/cheats.rpy", line 33, in konami
File "D:\Games\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.12.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 847, in __getitem__
rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes