madchef

Jan 10, 2020
some how after 1 weak of play i still not find Alexis lol, walkthought not that help man, sure it help alot but its just not enough
One week is just the start of the game. Don't expect all the girls to show up at once. Take your time and concentrate on improving the stats first by working, working out, studying and learning new skills via reading. Explore the map at different times of the day.

Alexis is the MCs ex, she'll show up later out of the blue. He'll meet her by chance in the city centre main street or she'll give him a call from an unknown number.

Jarzy

Aug 25, 2018
still runs like crap for me on my system, but if i use bluestacks i can play it thru there with almost no lag.
MADNESS, but i shall enjoy this content one way or anotherrrr

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
One week is just the start of the game. Don't expect all the girls to show up at once. Take your time and concentrate on improving the stats first by working, working out, studying and learning new skills via reading. Explore the map at different times of the day.

Alexis is the MCs ex, she'll show up later out of the blue. He'll meet her by chance in the city centre main street or she'll give him a call from an unknown number.
no i mean 1 weak is my weak man, im more than 100 days in game lol

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020

Alexis comes some time after you get promoted twice at work, which is not hard at all to get. Just go to work and work every day that you can, at least once a day, and in probably less than an in game month you can get to her. I wouldn't rush her, since there's other girls that are more time sensitive than her, like your stepsister, Sasha and the band, but you do you. Also, if you get promoted, you get access to about 4 girls from being promoted ( Shiori, Cassidy, Lavish and Alexis , 3 coworkers and 1 ex) , plus some girls have a "meet this girl on day x" like with Palla , Hannah and Minami. You won't finish this game in an in-game year tbh.

Reactions: chien180

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
Alexis comes some time after you get promoted twice at work, which is not hard at all to get. Just go to work and work every day that you can, at least once a day, and in probably less than an in game month you can get to her. I wouldn't rush her, since there's other girls that are more time sensitive than her, like your stepsister, Sasha and the band, but you do you. Also, if you get promoted, you get access to about 4 girls from being promoted ( Shiori, Cassidy, Lavish and Alexis , 3 coworkers and 1 ex) , plus some girls have a "meet this girl on day x" like with Palla , Hannah and Minami. You won't finish this game in an in-game year tbh.
yeah ty so much, that something wiki didnt talk about, and those dude alway yell at me to use wiki and "they have walkthought on wiki" lol

now it make all sense and cleared

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Been a long time since I tried this game and a lot of changes, but noticed the change log says "Free Cheat Menu." How to access? Seems like the old up-down-left-right-up-down-left-right-B-A combo doesn't work anymore(?)

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes