Mar 29, 2018
If you don't like the art, if it just ruins it for you for one or two of the girls, then ignore them and move on with the rest of the game. I don't really like the new art for Kleio either, but unless you are on the development team or you are patreon, you have no say in the matter. Beggars can't be choosy.
For me its just a small issue, so no harm done, will still slam the B..... :ROFLMAO: .

Dboss

Apr 27, 2017
If you don't like the art, if it just ruins it for you for one or two of the girls, then ignore them and move on with the rest of the game. I don't really like the new art for Kleio either, but unless you are on the development team or you are patreon, you have no say in the matter. Beggars can't be choosy.
So true :confused:

Reactions: MrRaynor

Mal1

Sep 26, 2017
After 1st promotion at work, I no longer get an option to work? Only rest icon is showing. Week days, checked different times within the day (morning, late morning, afternoon) all stats full, anyone got an idea or is this a bug?

I was being stupid... Got to go into the office.

Last edited:

Ren chan

Aug 22, 2020
seeing how the cheat codes are for ANDROID then your cheats link should have ANDROID mentioned in description so us PC users dont click there to be disappointed OR add the console cheats so everybody is happy ither way please correct link post thank you

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
What the hell did they do to this game? Last I played was version 20.5.1 and it had no issues. Now this version the menu has so much lag it's damn near unplayable. I'm not going to mouse over the same button 2-3 times just to get it to respond.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I think Emma is broken for I get her to the point of, "Do some sexy roleplay after date with Emma". But her max love drops from 60% to 12% for some reason.

bboyflashy

May 31, 2020
I'm gonna wait till its completed to start playing, it's just TOO GRIND-Y, and i just don't have the patient for this right now, when's its done, it's game on for me.

maxnuku

Jan 28, 2017
View attachment 1008222
Look, how They massacred my girl....
Mantis.jpg This is a wonderful addition for the paraphilics with mantis attraction. Just need to have her bite and crawl on the MC for the formicophilia fetishists. Not to mention this is a great new way to die to add to Bear, Shark, and Yandere. While we're at it-- change Bree into bee for the melissophilia angle...

Gantz

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone else not able to trigger Emma's Coffee Confession event where she talks to you in the coffee shop about the dreams, at 15LP? I've tried her on two separate runthroughs now and her questline gets stuck in the same place.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes