vultron

May 19, 2018
Can cheats fast forward time because wait for summer just to do a quest that requires the pool is annoying. lol

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Is there anyway to revert character progression?
I want to get the kylie and ayesha harem but i have progressed too far with kylie to trigger it

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Note: I will not update this walkthrough for now and I don't know when I will have time for that again
So if anyone is interested and think it's useful, continue to update
Stay SAFE ;)
Soooooooooooooooooo..... It Aboned?

Hellraisers3

Nov 8, 2017
View attachment 1008970 This is a wonderful addition for the paraphilics with mantis attraction. Just need to have her bite and crawl on the MC for the formicophilia fetishists. Not to mention this is a great new way to die to add to Bear, Shark, and Yandere. While we're at it-- change Bree into bee for the melissophilia angle...
100% agree the one kleo is so much better, really hope she gets changed back!

Reactions: Druid2k

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
I'm gonna wait till its completed to start playing, it's just TOO GRIND-Y, and i just don't have the patient for this right now, when's its done, it's game on for me.
Prolly should set a timer for 2030 then lol. By then we'll prolly have 50 different girls and guys in it that may or may not be complete ;P

View attachment 1008970 This is a wonderful addition for the paraphilics with mantis attraction. Just need to have her bite and crawl on the MC for the formicophilia fetishists. Not to mention this is a great new way to die to add to Bear, Shark, and Yandere. While we're at it-- change Bree into bee for the melissophilia angle...
I'm learning all kinds of new words today. :ROFLMAO:

Darn, again... Starting to wonder what is the point of keeping that feature on if it's not being supported...
It's the same as everything else in this game. Author puts in new girls all the time without adding anything to them or just a smideon here and there. Instead of finishing the current ones and adding more later. Bree as an alternate mc, imo, should've just been added after Mike's side was done as kinda an expansion or whatever. But, just like the every increasing amount of incomplete romantic interests... this is what the patrons want lol.

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
man, fix the new event with Emma, cuz right now she is unplayable. The wiki says the gamer path doesn't give a point out of 3 and breaking up with girls seems to not work . it's a lose lose scenario.

Dec 3, 2018
So, am I the only one wondering whats the point of samantha calling you about Emma? You straight up leave her. Emma leaves. You tell her about the dreams and want to explore with emma. Emma still leaves. So it's either stay with samantha or stay with samantha? Why even waste the text other than to just say "Screw you" to anyone that wanted to do both... Doesn't make sense unless i'm missing something

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It's the same as everything else in this game. Author puts in new girls all the time without adding anything to them or just a smideon here and there. Instead of finishing the current ones and adding more later. Bree as an alternate mc, imo, should've just been added after Mike's side was done as kinda an expansion or whatever. But, just like the every increasing amount of incomplete romantic interests... this is what the patrons want lol.
To be fair, most of the "new" girls, like Emma, Harmony or Ayesha, have been in game for quite some time already. They just were "blink it or you'll miss it" appearances hence people didn't have them on their radar.

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
Hi. Unfortunately, when I have to see what I have to do in the "Home Harem" mission in the journal, I get the gray screen with errors. In this way I will not be able to see if I am doing the right thing to prevent one of the two girls leaving, since with this problem I will have to do it blindly.

cygnus30

Aug 3, 2019
I think Emma is broken for I get her to the point of, "Do some sexy roleplay after date with Emma". But her max love drops from 60% to 12% for some reason.

that's only happen if MC cheat on her (since she ask if MC have a girlfriend beside her or not, it's unavoidable event unless only emma is your current girlfriend), if you have another girlfriend beside her, her's love goes down to 12% and MC can't date emma anymore

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
that's only happen if MC cheat on her (since she ask if MC have a girlfriend beside her or not, it's unavoidable event unless only emma is your current girlfriend), if you have another girlfriend beside her, [Emma's] love goes down to 12% and MC can't date emma anymore
So basically it is literally impossible to get Emma at all. Be cause the only way to unlock her is through Samantha and odds are most players will have her as a girlfriend too.

Bad sportsmanship to have a game where every update sabotages hours of game play progress only to force you to start over.
Only way to play this game now is monogamy saves for each girl. Good bye Harem dream.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Wow the style of this is amazing. Just found this game

Saw that there are multiple protagonists. A man and a woman. Are these 2 characters in a relationship ?

Also saw the NTR tag and the cheating tag. Are these avoidable ? Can it be turned off ?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Only for one character, Alexis
Follow guide for Alexis and the NTR can be avoided.
Damn there is a guide on how to avoid it ? Bruh .....
Isnt there a switch to turn NTR off so we dont accidentally dont go down that route ? I mean since there a GUIDE on how to avoid it, it means its pretty confusing and can easily fall down that path

Wait if its just Alexis, can we totally ignore her ? Like not get close to her, talk to her, romance her ?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So basically it is literally impossible to get Emma at all. Be cause the only way to unlock her is through Samantha and odds are most players will have her as a girlfriend too.

Bad sportsmanship to have a game where every update sabotages hours of game play progress only to force you to start over.
Only way to play this game now is monogamy saves for each girl. Good bye Harem dream.
While I agree that Emma specifically is too strict right now, and existing harems give a wrong impression, it is the stated intention of Andrealphus not to have an all-encompassing harem, so some girls will be mutually exclusive, with Samantha/Emma being the prime example. (Here's hoping he'll change his mind, but for now we gotta roll with it.)

Chuuuck

Feb 9, 2018
can someone tell me how i get further with minami? it tells me i should go on a lot of dates with her but i cant there was event with her back in some other version just started playin again and i lost the track of it any ideas?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes