Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Every time you raise into to multiples of 10 you can choose another topic to talk about. You can do so at university, using the Knowledge machines and a few other minor ways too. Next time you see a list of topics, choose TV.

Although I found it quite broken, the Bree MC can have sex with herself, Mike, Sasha and Scottie.
Mike MC, Bree only has sex with Mike... possibly Sasha, although on my first rerun of this version I found the Home Harem completely broken. Maid Bree def. doesn't have sex with anyone, don't know about Gamer Bree.

For the NTR fans and not. (Those wanting to know to avoid them)
There's possible implied and sharing routes for Lexi, there's implied past cheating by Alexis (the ex-girlfriend) and continuous attempts that can be prevented after she shows up again. There might be some with the work colleagues you encounter after the party, especially the Cassidy, but can't say for sure. Other than all that, Samantha is currently engaged and there's a lot of swinging, sharing and similar routes. Natalie technically fits a similar role, but since I generally leave Sam and work paths for later, haven't gotten to them this playthrough yet. Palla's route has at a few points the flags of ntr but turns out the mc is just paranoid.
Sharing, swinging, cheating is just as bad as NTR.
Can you share the names of the characters that that do that ? (Sharing,swinging, cheating etc...)
And can we avoid them ? Like not interact (talking, meeting up, romance...) with them at all ?

• Haha
Reactions: Azeroth67000

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Sharing, swinging, cheating is just as bad as NTR.
Can you share the names of the characters that that do that ? (Sharing,swinging, cheating etc...)
And can we avoid them ? Like not interact (talking, meeting up, romance...) with them at all ?
The ones I mentioned. For the fainter of heart (seeing girl doing stuff with other people or implied they did during play but before they hook up with MC, or in the past while dating MC)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other girls can hook up with other girls, or you can make them do that, or have a history of that.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
The ones I mentioned. For the fainter of heart (seeing girl doing stuff with other people or implied they did during play but before they hook up with MC, or in the past while dating MC)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other girls can hook up with other girls, or you can make them do that, or have a history of that.
So Samantha is the mian love interest , and because of that we cant ignore her ? We are forced to interact with her ?

What about the rest ? Can we totally ignore them ? Like "let them do what they want, its none of our business" type of ignoring ? We dont meet with them, we dont talk with them etc ....

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So Samantha is the mian love interest , and because of that we cant ignore her ? We are forced to interact with her ?

What about the rest ? Can we totally ignore them ? Like "let them do what they want, its none of our business" type of ignoring ? We dont meet with them, we dont talk with them etc ....
While Samantha is the default love interest from before the game starts, she can easily be ignored and is way behind Bree and Sasha in importance IMO. But every girl can be avoided as a love interest, even if some will have some impact on the story, like Aletta, your boss, and other coworkers. But again, every woman is optional to pursue.

Reactions: Limited20

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019

You can ignore any girl you want. They might still talk to u for a little bit but you can ignore them. The first time I played this I did Sasha route without cheating and after I married her. I then cheated because I was done with her route.

Reactions: Limited20

Svv1ft

Aug 17, 2020
Started new game twice with perk hung, twice got the same bug. Bree becomes pregnant whether i have sex with her without a condom and choose come outside, whether i use a condom. Loaded the save, chosed different poses, same thing. Bree is on her gamer path, so there was a scene where their had sex while she plays, but wiki says she can't become pregnant from this, also MC finds pregnancy test in the bathroom right after 7 days passed after first sex.

JamesDixon69

Jan 22, 2021
I noticed a problem with the Kleio story line. When you talk to her, it says that you have an apartment when you have a house. I believe that the entire apartment should be set to hers or change the MC's to a house.

IgnisX9

Jan 29, 2021
Am I correct in assuming the up to date android versions available on the internet and here are just the public versions and not the Paterson versions? As that is all I can find.
Yes only the public version of update 21.01.1 is available right now on android (uploaded by gamecax)

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
While Samantha is the default love interest from before the game starts, she can easily be ignored and is way behind Bree and Sasha in importance IMO. But every girl can be avoided as a love interest, even if some will have some impact on the story, like Aletta, your boss, and other coworkers. But again, every woman is optional to pursue.
You can ignore any girl you want. They might still talk to u for a little bit but you can ignore them. The first time I played this I did Sasha route without cheating and after I married her. I then cheated because I was done with her route.
NICE! Thats what I wanted. We can focus only on 1 girl and ignore/avoid the rest.
And we can even marry in the game ? HELL YEAH
Thats all I wanted to know, thanks for the info

Reactions: Alphaeboy

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Is there a way to have successful harem? No matter how I tweak the characters either Bree or both leave.
Yes, but you looks like fged up, need to start from an older save or make sure you avoid living room until you ready for the conversation. both Sasha and Bree needs high love. If you set maximum and still not enough than you need to progress with quests and increase the maximum as well. Bree is around 60 if remember right so after around browser, gamer/cafe event chain started.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
NICE! Thats what I wanted. We can focus only on 1 girl and ignore/avoid the rest.
And we can even marry in the game ? HELL YEAH
Thats all I wanted to know, thanks for the info
I think on one route you can propose 2 or 3 girl and marry all at same and live in a poliamorours marriage, if I remember right (band harem Kleio, Anna double marrige (+Sasha optional third)).

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes