Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I think on one route you can propose 2 or 3 girl and marry all at same and live in a poliamorours marriage, if I remember right (band harem Kleio, Anna double marrige (+Sasha optional third)).
I hate NTR,cheating,swinging,sharing,cuckold etc ....

But harem I dont mind it that much, I can turn a blind eye to it. But I would prefer if we can just do a normal 1 on 1 relationship. Focus on 1 girl to the very end, while staying loyal and ignore the rest.

Reactions: The counsel

htaw1

Oct 8, 2019
I was in the middle of enjoying the game and making some strong moves and then out of no were this popped up no idea why. I tried to restart my pc but it's still there dose anyone know anything. Please/Thank you.
fffee.png

user12btw

Oct 26, 2017
it is possible to get both emma and samantha, the issue is, as the wiki states, in order to access the new content, you need at least 2 out of 3 "love points" to continue, you only have 3 scenarios where you get such points, during the new cinema date, you have to pick either you like boys kissing or you don't tell her its icky, then the emma and bree talk at university, which is , as the wiki states, if you picked the gamer bree path, it's broken. you just don't get a point there if you picked gamer bree. if u picked maid bree, she needs girl points to be like 45%? or something, to get it. and it is impervious to get it, because you can then not have to break up with every girl you are dating, you can get that penalty. However, you cannot break up with all the girls. Because if they're your sex slaves, it counts as a relationship. So if you pick gamer bree you cannot progress with emma.
Is it possible to change those points in console?

IgnisX9

Jan 29, 2021
Is there a way to have successful harem? No matter how I tweak the characters either Bree or both leave.
At least get 50 Lesbian points and 50 Kink points for both Sasha and Bree before having sex with both of them 3 times ( coz that's when you get the harem cut-scene, when both girls are at home around dinner time if it's not random)
No idea about Love points but to be safe complete Sasha's story and do Bree's till you get around 70 LP

Reactions: aftvisajoke
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes