Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
in emma mission .i can't remove it the status sex slave and break up all girl When trying to date with emme sha said i cheating on her and max heart decrease to 12 .
How to solve this problem in breaking up with everyone and cancel sex slave
So far I found the only way to get Emma now is a "Emma only" save file. Meaning you can only date her and no one else.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

BanditoMarito

Aug 27, 2019
You know.. I had forgotten Emma was a character and chalked her up to " Oh, shes like a secret side route to some true ending or crazy shit. Ill do that in the new playthrough then!" lmao

alicew

Jun 3, 2020
Im glad that the window version of 21.1.1f is available with the cheats but
When will the android version for love and sex: second base 21.1.1f with the cheat codes be available?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
So, successfully initiated the Home harem, but did get one error which I was able to ignore and proceed anyway. Previous save (new one for this version) I kept getting crashes when seeing the logs and as a result the talk always ended with one of them leaving even though all the requirements were done (but again, couldn't check the journal as it crashed the game if I clicked on the Home Harem entry). The only strange thing I did in that first play-through was using cheats at the beginning to get money and to get Dom points quicker from Sasha. Second one without cheats.

Will tell if I find any other game breaking bugs

Reactions: FlashSpazzbo

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So quick problem. Can't run the game at the moment and its the only Ren'py game that I'm having a problem with. I'm clicking the icon and it looks like its loading, but nothing happens, not even getting an error message. It's only started today.

Gerritober

Jun 16, 2019
I tried the evidence part three times and keep on failing. I am going to the strip club every night and I get to 85% and then it says failed quest. How do I do it?

Reactions: Hellraisers3

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
I hate NTR,cheating,swinging,sharing,cuckold etc ....

But harem I dont mind it that much, I can turn a blind eye to it. But I would prefer if we can just do a normal 1 on 1 relationship. Focus on 1 girl to the very end, while staying loyal and ignore the rest.
Lol, you literally can if you want to.

Reactions: Limited20
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes