FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Attend to the mass at sundays and she will appear!!
I did that when I was there for the first time and the MC got the option to masturbate so I did it and she caught me and left. So she will actually be there again next time? I'm asking because I'd rather not load an older save.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
I did that when I was there for the first time and the MC got the option to masturbate so I did it and she caught me and left. So she will actually be there again next time? I'm asking because I'd rather not load an older save.
Yes she will be there again!!

Church girls are hot
Prerequisites: Church, attend mass, Sun 09:00-11:00

While attending mass, Mike sees a girl so hot he has to masturbate. If he doesn’t wait, she catches him in the act. It’s awkward.

Harmony invites Mike to church
Prerequisites: Church, attend mass, done Church girls are hot, did not wait to masturbate

Mike runs into Harmony again. They talk awkwardly. Eventually she decides he needs some Godly help and invites him to private Bible study.

For more info follow the !!

Kirisuma

Feb 8, 2018
Sooo.... after over a year I thought to my self: why don't you give the game another go and see whats new... thing is... can't play it... I start a new game, everything is normal and I can answer all questions that basicly create my character... game works like intended till i am done with that. As soon as Sasha comes back with her stuff the game becomes unplayable... as in: "no response from the game" performance becomes a mess with this problem and there is no way to fix it. I somewhat managed to get past this event hoping that the game would run normal again afterwards but it did not. Saved the game at that point and tried restarting... did not fix anything. Its weird... first time ever that I encounter such a problem... especially with a Ren'py Game, wich normally work without so much as a problem. Did anyone else encounter such a problem? And if yes: Could you fix it?
Or does anyone else have an Idea what I could do?

(My system is reaaaaly low end... as in: Intel Celron n3150, Intel HD Graphics, 4GB of RAM, win10 on a slow as hell HDD But like I said: I never did run in any problems when playing Visual Novels... especially the ones on Ren'py...)

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
When I give a girl a sexy dress, won't she be able to change back to her default outfit? I've given Shiori a sexy dress and now she wears a cowgirl outfit as her classy outfit when going out (not that I'm complaining just curious).

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
yeah i cant get the footjob scene fuck it ill just keep using cheats until the game is finished. How do you activate the cheats now? The code doesnt seem to be working anymore

Last edited:

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
yeah i cant get the footjob scene fuck it ill just keep using cheats until the game is finished. How do you activate the cheats now? The code doesnt seem to be working anymore
In the new version you activate the cheats in the cellphone!! Press the "?" to turn green and the cheats will be activated !!!

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Sooo.... after over a year I thought to my self: why don't you give the game another go and see whats new... thing is... can't play it... I start a new game, everything is normal and I can answer all questions that basicly create my character... game works like intended till i am done with that. As soon as Sasha comes back with her stuff the game becomes unplayable... as in: "no response from the game" performance becomes a mess with this problem and there is no way to fix it. I somewhat managed to get past this event hoping that the game would run normal again afterwards but it did not. Saved the game at that point and tried restarting... did not fix anything. Its weird... first time ever that I encounter such a problem... especially with a Ren'py Game, wich normally work without so much as a problem. Did anyone else encounter such a problem? And if yes: Could you fix it?
Or does anyone else have an Idea what I could do?

(My system is reaaaaly low end... as in: Intel Celron n3150, Intel HD Graphics, 4GB of RAM, win10 on a slow as hell HDD But like I said: I never did run in any problems when playing Visual Novels... especially the ones on Ren'py...)
I think the problem is your OS (Operating System). By your specification, your system is not ready for Win10!!
My PC:
AMD Quad-Core A10-4655M APU (4x2Ghz)
AMD Radeon HD 7620G + HD 8670M Dual Graphics
1 TB SSD
12 GB RAM
Windows 7 Ultimate x64 bits

It runs the game smoothly with 0 lag, but if i put win 10 the game lags, get errors, and it's nearly impossible to play, and in other games it lags and i can't play any type of game!! My system don't support win 8/8.1/10, if i put anyone of these OSs my system becomes slow, i put win 7 ultimate 64 bits and my pc becomes a rocket!! Said that i know that Win7 has no support but for me it's the best OS for now!!

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I started a new game and Minami has moved in, but I cant start generating siscon points. Any trigger that I'm missing? We've been through a few mini-events and talked about the training dates, but we haven't made it past that.

Zeptha

May 24, 2018
I don't know if this is a bug or something else but i'm stuck on the shower sence with bree no matter how many times i shower while she is in the bathroom it wont work because minami is there anyone know a command or something to skip the event or anyway to complete the event

Svv1ft

Aug 17, 2020
I think the problem is your OS (Operating System). By your specification, your system is not ready for Win10!!
My PC:
AMD Quad-Core A10-4655M APU (4x2Ghz)
AMD Radeon HD 7620G + HD 8670M Dual Graphics
1 TB SSD
12 GB RAM
Windows 7 Ultimate x64 bits

It runs the game smoothly with 0 lag, but if i put win 10 the game lags, get errors, and it's nearly impossible to play, and in other games it lags and i can't play any type of game!! My system don't support win 8/8.1/10, if i put anyone of these OSs my system becomes slow, i put win 7 ultimate 64 bits and my pc becomes a rocket!! Said that i know that Win7 has no support but for me it's the best OS for now!!
Dude, there are a lot of messages here about perfomance. If you don't have any doesn't mean it's good. I have both previos version and up to date one saved on disk. The previos one works without a lag and latest one have statters for a second every 5-10 seconds. I tried to replace game to ssd but still thing the same.

Hellraisers3

Nov 8, 2017
I tried the evidence part three times and keep on failing. I am going to the strip club every night and I get to 85% and then it says failed quest. How do I do it?
I think if you avoid answering Cassidy's phone calls you can keep getting Intel. Hope that helps.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes