Nov 4, 2018
a little sad that the andriod version is not up to date, I have no pc at the moment
just get the app JoiPlay and dl the win version.

just search JoiPlay in the play store,
get the RenPy plug in and the main one.

if you already use file explorer to move files and RAR to unzip stuff it'll be easy to figure out.

just unzip it then tap on the .py file and tap add.

Last edited:
Reactions: maultierr

slashcrit

Oct 18, 2017
Hi can anyone help me? Think emma's route is stuck because i have a gf? Which value do I change for that in save edit?

Nov 4, 2018
I tried the evidence part three times and keep on failing. I am going to the strip club every night and I get to 85% and then it says failed quest. How do I do it?
you gotta go to all the girls at the office and ask for help,
it's possible for shiori to be missing because her events,
so might want to finish her stuff fast or wait till after,
also go in the bosses office every day when shes not there and hack her pc.

the girls will give major points when they help and the rest comes from the pc.

the wiki explains this under Cassidy.

Domestos2013

Jan 12, 2020
you're supposed to let sam marry dude,
then progress to quest marriage sucks and hold off till you meet emma,
if you progress to the point where she visits you late and fucks you,
then you went too far.

if you prevent or end the marriage before you meet her,
then sam introduces mc as her bf.
The new update makes it possible to be Emmas BF even if you didn't let Samantha marry Ryan.

Nov 4, 2018
Hi can anyone help me? Think emma's route is stuck because i have a gf? Which value do I change for that in save edit?

Its possible you just haven't done something yet,
Look at her max love and look at where you're at on the wiki,
Example {Talk about Samantha (max set to 15) > coffee confession

No need for me to overexplain on here (which I have a habit of) when you can see it yourself on the Wiki.

Last edited:

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
just get the app JoiPlay and dl the win version.

just search JoiPlay in the play store,
get the RenPy plug in and the main one.

if you already use file explorer to move files and RAR to unzip stuff it'll be easy to figure out.

just unzip it then tap on the .py file and tap add.
mine keeps on crashing tho

DE10HROPVP

Jun 3, 2020
Could you help me again because I was not there with Emma's sex scenes. I've already used wiki, but I can't do it, could someone upload the file here, so that I also have this, that would be very nice if someone uploads it here, please:cry:

XSoul177

Jul 17, 2019
Hi! I don't know if somebody can help me: I was trying to continue with Anna's path and I don't know what I did wrong. Just before task of inviting her to the pub, I had a Band event and after that I've completely lost her in the game, she doesn't appear anymore. Can I have her back or she isn't coming back anymore. Thank you all!

Great game!

Nov 4, 2018
In Bree path
How to get bree sex with scottie (after first meet ) ??
Only event for that is "Scottie needs money",
Bree path barely has any content,
And won't get any focused updates any time soon,
Mike is the main mc so Bree will mostly be on the back burner till all the girls are finished.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I'm a massive preggo fan so I was curious to see what it's like in this game so I started playing. The few days I'm playing this as of yet, I focused on Shiori and I'm through with her story line and I finally knocked her up but... her pregnant art looks so disappointing... you can barely see her belly. I really hope it's different for the others but it's still a bummer cuz Shiori is such a hottie.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I'm a massive preggo fan so I was curious to see what it's like in this game so I started playing. The few days I'm playing this as of yet, I focused on Shiori and I'm through with her story line and I finally knocked her up but... her pregnant art looks so disappointing... you can barely see her belly. I really hope it's different for the others but it's still a bummer cuz Shiori is such a hottie.
Some girls are quite large

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
So far I've only managed Bree, Sasha, and Audrey. Bree is very noticeable. Especially in her sleepwear. Audrey has unique dialogue after you knock her up and choose the talk option.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes