Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Hi are you planing to add gallery for this game?
next time use the seach function please.

The code for a gallery is already here.
If you had read the code you would have noticed that this does already exist, it's just fastidious to do it for every single scene in the game and we prefere to devote time to new content.
When the game is done we will make that gallery mode.
In the mean time if someone want to do it be my guest ^^

Reactions: jack1543

Tribal chief

Dec 22, 2020
Why all developer wants to add ntr in there games
I was going to try the game but after seeing the ntr game
No I will not try this game

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
A quick question, how much NTR content is there right now? I searched this thread and its answers are quite dated.
I like NTR personally, in games, and would want to know as I'm about to try this one out.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
A quick question, how much NTR content is there right now? I searched this thread and its answers are quite dated.
I like NTR personally, in games, and would want to know as I'm about to try this one out.
The ntr is avoidable, it belongs to one char (3 events):

And 2 avoidable sharing events with Sasha and Scottie (MMF).

Reactions: John Bon Clay

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
you should totaly play this it quite good, as some pointed out just bit before this the Ntr is avoidable and minimal to point you may not even run into it at all.

D

Deleted member 3108502

Guys, I think I need help :D
I played this game about a year ago and now that I saw a new update, I decided to play it again.
I loaded my previous save and find out that there are no NPCs in the game, aside from Bree and Sasha :D (the two starting girls, in case these are not their original names).
I also got an error message loading the save, something about morgan and Kleio script.
note: I previously used cheat editor but just to boost my stats and it was working fine back then...

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
possibly but I don't want to start again, I'm so far in the game :(
There have been quite a few updates that required a full restart over the years unfortunately.

(it's also the reason why I've lost interest in this one somewhat; got a bit burnt out on having to restart for the umpteenth time and go through the same events as before. I'll try again in a few months and another round of updates have been implemented I suppose).

D

Deleted member 3108502

sooooo much has changed since a year ago from character arcs to designs so you might as well else you might miss out on content
There have been quite a few updates that required a full restart over the years unfortunately.

(it's also the reason why I've lost interest in this one somewhat; got a bit burnt out on having to restart for the umpteenth time and go through the same events as before. I'll try again in a few months and another round of updates have been implemented I suppose).
damn it... Fair point, a year is a long time and the game might have changed but it's still sucks to start over again :( I guess i will try it and see how long it will be fun to go through it again..

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes