Jul 30, 2018
loving the game but having an issue with a few girls first cant get hanna past 80% falling in love followed the guide and still nope ayesha i cant get to accept the date on sat or sun even though her stats are 50 sub 20lp followed the guide and still nothing anyone can help me please?

Lokairn

Mar 18, 2018
Hi guys, sorry to bother but I'm hitting a wall right now.

I've got Anna at 70 (She talked to me about an argument with Kleio) and next step is to "Talk to Kleio"
I checked the Walkthrough, nothing particular is needed except Anna's Love at 70, which it is. But I got no option to talk with Kleio about this. And everytime the 2 are in the same room, Anna leaves the band.

Am I missing something ?
Thanks for the help

PS : Kleio is at 100 right before the proposal according to the walkthrough

Pugsanity

Nov 3, 2017

I've got Anna at 70 (She talked to me about an argument with Kleio) and next step is to "Talk to Kleio"
I checked the Walkthrough, nothing particular is needed except Anna's Love at 70, which it is. But I got no option to talk with Kleio about this. And everytime the 2 are in the same room, Anna leaves the band.

Am I missing something ?
Thanks for the help

Have you checked Kleios conversation topics? That's where the prompt should spawn. If not then it could be a bug.

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020

Am I missing something ?
Thanks for the help

get both anna and kleio to 50 lesbian , otherwise it won't go further.

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
So... Morgan technically has pregnancy, but she forces you to wear a condom under 75 LP. And her LP is capped at 70.

:WaitWhat:

Naotine

May 7, 2017
Hello everyone, I just wanna know if it's normal that at some points, in my game it begin the 10th of fall, that girls just lose their loves points every nights, like -2 to -18, I just wanna know if my game is broken beacause of the cheat code or it's normal, or else

habi3030

Jan 22, 2021
someone has a save file with all girl's love point is max?
i can't complete cassindy's investigation

Hellraisers3

Nov 8, 2017
I think the problem is your OS (Operating System). By your specification, your system is not ready for Win10!!
My PC:
AMD Quad-Core A10-4655M APU (4x2Ghz)
AMD Radeon HD 7620G + HD 8670M Dual Graphics
1 TB SSD
12 GB RAM
Windows 7 Ultimate x64 bits

It runs the game smoothly with 0 lag, but if i put win 10 the game lags, get errors, and it's nearly impossible to play, and in other games it lags and i can't play any type of game!! My system don't support win 8/8.1/10, if i put anyone of these OSs my system becomes slow, i put win 7 ultimate 64 bits and my pc becomes a rocket!! Said that i know that Win7 has no support but for me it's the best OS for now!!
It's most likely a ram issue, idk what motherboard the person has.

itachi0421

Jul 17, 2020
heres my save file its like around 97 up to date mainly missing emma story i cant ask her on date because Samantha is my girlfriend so i cant advance unless someone has alternative way to do it if so let me know. also alexis story u have to ask her on date to your house it did but nothing happen and idk how to advance talk to kylie, and if u wanna see the band harem ending just propose to a girl during the band session and it should advance

Reactions: dussalant

habi3030

Jan 22, 2021
heres my save file its like around 97 up to date mainly missing emma story i cant ask her on date because Samantha is my girlfriend so i cant advance unless someone has alternative way to do it if so let me know. also alexis story u have to ask her on date to your house it did but nothing happen and idk how to advance talk to kylie, and if u wanna see the band harem ending just propose to a girl during the band session and it should advance
lol thank you but mike can't date emma?

BanditoMarito

Aug 27, 2019
How is the Emma route anyways? ( Gonna call it that since every time I see her mentioned it goes with solo play-through? o:. )

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So... Morgan technically has pregnancy, but she forces you to wear a condom under 75 LP. And her LP is capped at 70.

:WaitWhat:
Not so much about this specifically but more general: in this kind of game it makes sense to also introduce stuff into the code and graphics even if it is not available yet for multiple reasons, the first is "ease of work", but it also may act as a failsafe in case you overlooked something and it actually could happen. Also, sometimes a slight reshuffling of characters story lines did change requirements and/or points given out. This is not a VN with a straight up sotryline but a heavily branching sandbox. Generally I think sooner or later all the ladies could inflate their bellies. But at any certain point during development that may not be the case - one of the quirks of being "along for the ride".

AbraArt

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Can someone explain, how much NTR is in this game and what it consists of? Please.

Bchargo

Feb 17, 2018
Can someone explain, how much NTR is in this game and what it consists of? Please.
From what I understand it isn't the main focus. Your ex can apparently cuck you if you aren't strong enough and the goth roomate has some that can be avoided by getting her relations to 50. I don't think there's any more and it's p easily avoided.

Reactions: AbraArt
D

Deleted member 3108502

So I've decided not to play this again from the start. I've been very far in the game and running through the same events again seems incredibly boring.
Anyway, game is good, I enjoyed it :) it could use more fetishes but it's a great game nevertheless :)
good luck with the next updates.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes