Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
How do you progress Minami's route? Just did the mom event, and it says to take her out on lots of dates, but I'm capped at 25%, thus I can't ask her out on any dates.
I haven't checked, but to unlock things for Minami you need to raise mike's siscon score.
For harmony you need to gift her romance books to lower her innocents.

Pugsanity

Nov 3, 2017
No, I mean, is it incomplete cause is a patreon. If I'm not supporting, will there be less content?
No, the patreon title means that you are getting all of the available content. There are two different versions of the game, there's a free version where you download it without being a patreon, and the patreon version where either you have paid for the game in some way or you got it off of here. Patreon version has more girls available.

Reactions: underoath27

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
No, the patreon title means that you are getting all of the available content. There are two different versions of the game, there's a free version where you download it without being a patreon, and the patreon version where either you have paid for the game in some way or you got it off of here. Patreon version has more girls available.
To be more precise: the public version has a little bit less than a third of the girls. (7 in public version, 22 in full/patreon) So it's easily recognizable which one you have and not just one or two "blink and you'll miss 'em" bonus girls.

Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Got it. Thanks!

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
To be more precise: the public version has a little bit less than a third of the girls. (7 in public version, 22 in full/patreon) So it's easily recognizable which one you have and not just one or two "blink and you'll miss 'em" bonus girls.
Thank you!

mytlc75

Feb 20, 2019
Android Version is bugged, no back button and when you press the menu button all you get is the save screen

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
22 girls?!
no wonder last time played this, im in state unable to fap since theres a lot of them. cant choose!!! :HideThePain:

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes