Jul 30, 2018
ok im giving up on this game i always miss something and lose one of the girls im working on while working on another and there is no go back to main menu button always have to close then reload is getting annoying

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
ok im giving up on this game i always miss something and lose one of the girls im working on while working on another and there is no go back to main menu button always have to close then reload is getting annoying
Hm, I do have a normal "back to main menu" button as well as normal "load game" button, circumventing even the main menu. On PC, don't rightclick, press ESC, on Android it's a question of swipe direction IIRC.

• Angry
Reactions: Abhai is a SIMP
Jul 30, 2018
Hm, I do have a normal "back to main menu" button as well as normal "load game" button, circumventing even the main menu. On PC, don't rightclick, press ESC, on Android it's a question of swipe direction IIRC.
even so that doesnt do anything about me losing the girls and having to start all over again and again and again just to see them all without losing them

lordfinn

Jul 28, 2020
Amazing game. Just lacking many images in sex scenes. All sex scene just 3-4 images despite of story telling countless things. Such a pity. I hope they will add more images for every scene.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Guys, did anyone else ever have these weird glitches where the mission log says to wait but the percentage meter never goes up? I have that issue right now with the Cassidy and Dwayne story line. I remember I had that problem with Lavish before but I loaded a previous save for another reason and then it worked fine.

Is there any way to get rid of this bug or do I have to load a previous save file again? I hope I don't have to.

Mar 29, 2018
Guys, did anyone else ever have these weird glitches where the mission log says to wait but the percentage meter never goes up? I have that issue right now with the Cassidy and Dwayne story line. I remember I had that problem with Lavish before but I loaded a previous save for another reason and then it worked fine.

Is there any way to get rid of this bug or do I have to load a previous save file again? I hope I don't have to.
That means that a certain amount of days need to pass. Just keep playing.

BanditoMarito

Aug 27, 2019
So, question. Is it worth making a save file for the emma route as someone said? Or does she have like... 3 things and thats it. Just wondering!

diphteros

Feb 9, 2019
I'm having a bug with Bree in the arcade, there is no event or action with her in the saturday at the arcade, anyone know what to do ?

sugartoad

Mar 1, 2018
Alexis won't call for the first date. She called for the initial invitation, which I'm pretty sure I accepted, but now she's not calling for the actual date.
I've saved on a saturday and I keep loading the save and waiting. Is there a bug or am I savescumming wrong

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Alexis won't call for the first date. She called for the initial invitation, which I'm pretty sure I accepted, but now she's not calling for the actual date.
I've saved on a saturday and I keep loading the save and waiting. Is there a bug or am I savescumming wrong
She'll call at 14:00 or 15:00 on Friday or Saturday. You also need to have at least $500 in cash (unless that changed in the latest update). She telepathically knows how much money you have - the danger of banking online combined with spyware :D

Reactions: Trans boy uwu

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Playing android version. This thing closes automatically after playing some time. Problem only for me ??

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes