Jul 30, 2018
lol i think my bree is glitched i have her collared and with 90lp but every once in awhile she will get pissed even though it has home harem complete and start crying then leave what is going on is just on permpms or what

duke

Oct 14, 2016
trying to do the home harem event but bree keeps leaving. any way to fix this through a save editor?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I'm having a bug with Bree in the arcade, there is no event or action with her in the saturday at the arcade, anyone know what to do ?
Make sure your LP is at 20 and you are in the arcade at 1500 on Saturday. It should trigger. you might want to quicksave at 1400. quick load if she doesn't show up, rinse and repeat until she does

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
trying to do the home harem event but bree keeps leaving. any way to fix this through a save editor?
You have to have both bree and sasha at love 75, lesbian 45 and kink (hand cuffs) 25. If you need to raise stats for them, avoid the house from 2000-0000 hours until you get their stats up.

Reactions: duke

folkmasr

Jun 15, 2019
Could someone please help me iut with Emma? I'm stuck at 60LP after the sleepover and talking with her about exploring the dreams. I'm supposed to have a call with Samantha but can't seem to trogger it

Scotland4502

Nov 14, 2020
Can someone help me with what Mike's character on my cell phone should I click on to activate the PI that Alexis story needs to continue?

sugartoad

Mar 1, 2018
She'll call at 14:00 or 15:00 on Friday or Saturday. You also need to have at least $500 in cash (unless that changed in the latest update). She telepathically knows how much money you have - the danger of banking online combined with spyware :D
So I've saved and loaded like a million times with about 5k in my account at the right time and she still won't call so it's probably a bug. Oh well.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
So I've saved and loaded like a million times with about 5k in my account at the right time and she still won't call so it's probably a bug. Oh well.
You also need to change rooms when you hit that time. That is for example try to go to the city / mall or whatnot.

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
I can't start the Jelouse Harem, i take Sasha to the Nightclub date but is just Sasha, everyone else is gone during the Date. I finish the date and everyone is in the Nightclub but they are not during the date

JoeSixpack

Feb 18, 2020
is it worth picking up and supporting this game if im only interested in the female playthrough ? or will it lack most content

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
For those of you having problems with lag. The lag is directly related to redrawing the UI elements. Update your drivers. The game was updated to the newest Ren'py engine and the newest ren'py engine probably requires updated video drivers. I run a Radeon Vega56 and had the drivers from last December and I had to update the drivers to get rid of the lag.

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
One of my favorites is Cassidy and how you turn her into your pet, any other game where something like this happens?.

From a bitch to a pet i mean

sluttyjackie

Feb 15, 2020
[QUOTE = "DaedusWolfe, publicación: 5101554, miembro: 262066"]
Perderse la fiesta acaba con ese camino. Tienes que volver a guardar antes de la fiesta y lograrlo.
[/CITAR]
Pero en la guía dice que puedes conocer a Cherie de cualquier manera, simplemente no dice cómo

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes