Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Cassidy broke up with my mc for insisting against abortion. Any solution for re establish connection between them ??
you must finish the complete story of her to be able to have 100% the bar of lp and kp. So that she can get pregnant

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
How do you trigger the Jelouse Harem?, i got Sasha to a date but everyone else is not there during the date, i don't know what or how to do it.
I don't like that event, involving cheating on sasha and audrey.
Then you have to apologize for it

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
I don't like that event, involving cheating on sasha and audrey.
Then you have to apologize for it
Hey, it's for the threesome. But i can't get the event for some reason, i don't know what i'm going wrong

And it's weird, that she is angry at you for being with Audrey, because i have the Home and Band harem.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I've got a Kylie problem. I'm playing a new game using 20.12.1 and progressed the story to the point where Kylie got thrown in the slammer. Everything was going fine until I hooked up with Alexis which seems to have brought back Kylie from the dead and pregnant to boot. Am I going to have to deal with her all over again? She's such a pain in the ass and this seems like a really big bug.

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
With each new transformation, Kleyo becomes more terrible and more terrible. If in the last update her face showed signs of Down syndrome, now her face looks like a Japanese mask of the Kabuki theater. But this is not enough, now her head does not correspond to the rest of the body proportions. It's a freak again.
Maybe the artist has a genre crisis? This happens to creative people. Maybe he needs time to relax, rest, smoke something to bring back the feeling of beauty again?

Gyron

Mar 3, 2017
For the life of me, I can't start any of the shower based sex events with Bree and/or Sasha. I read somewhere you had to shower between 20:00-24:00 but nothing ever happens
One of them needs to be in the room as well, and the "Fuck" button must be available, which is only available at high lp and kp, possibly only when collared

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
With each new transformation, Kleyo becomes more terrible and more terrible. If in the last update her face showed signs of Down syndrome, now her face looks like a Japanese mask of the Kabuki theater. But this is not enough, now her head does not correspond to the rest of the body proportions. It's a freak again.
Maybe the artist has a genre crisis? This happens to creative people. Maybe he needs time to relax, rest, smoke something to bring back the feeling of beauty again?
Gotta say though, while I very much prefer the "classic" Kleio look, what I don't get is the "down syndrom" feel some people seem to be getting. I do not get that vibe at all. Now the "mask" I can somewhat understand, but not the down syndrom.

Coms3

Oct 22, 2020
Bonjoirs a tous si quelqu'un joue sur Android vous pouvez m expliquer comment fair pour revenir dans le menu principal? M'as seul solution est de mourir....

Hello everyone if someone is playing on android can you explain how to get back to the main menu? My only solution is to die ....

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I've haven't played this in over a year, and figured I'd take a short look inside, just the base girls. And ... where does one get a spiked collar? I seem to remember that was what Sasha liked to be gifted.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I've haven't played this in over a year, and figured I'd take a short look inside, just the base girls. And ... where does one get a spiked collar? I seem to remember that was what Sasha liked to be gifted.
Collars are now available in the sex shop (city, side street, only opens late).

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I've got a Kylie problem. I'm playing a new game using 20.12.1 and progressed the story to the point where Kylie got thrown in the slammer. Everything was going fine until I hooked up with Alexis which seems to have brought back Kylie from the dead and pregnant to boot. Am I going to have to deal with her all over again? She's such a pain in the ass and this seems like a really big bug.
You might want to get the latest version, which is 21.1.1i You will probably have to go back to a save before you met Alexis or start a new game.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
So Sasha's favourite gift is a 1-time deal?
Huh, I could've sworn the spiked collar gift was different in the past. Given how it's not even spiked, really.
But, memory can play tricks on you.
Thanks. (y)

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So Sasha's favourite gift is a 1-time deal?
Huh, I could've sworn the spiked collar gift was different in the past. Given how it's not even spiked, really.
But, memory can play tricks on you.
Thanks. (y)
Whoopsie, now you got me confused, I read "slave collar". Dunno about the other one.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes