anomic

Jan 31, 2018
Is it only possible to have one harem going at a time? I've been trying to get the band harem and failing, even though I meet the parameters from everything I read. I already have the home harem and was pondering if that may be the issue.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Is it only possible to have one harem going at a time? I've been trying to get the band harem and failing, even though I meet the parameters from everything I read. I already have the home harem and was pondering if that may be the issue.
No but iirc if you already have home harem requirement for band harem is actually higher because first you cheated on Sasha and now you cheat on her again. So you have it higher for her to be still stay by you and without her the whole band is breaking because you brought disharmony to these friends.

Reactions: anomic

anomic

Jan 31, 2018
No but iirc if you already have home harem requirement for band harem is actually higher because first you cheated on Sasha and now you cheat on her again. So you have it higher for her to be still stay by you and without her the whole band is breaking because you brought disharmony to these friends.
That actually makes perfect sense. Thanks! I was thinking that maybe you had to win the battle of the bands or something, first. Every time I have attempted it, Sasha was the only one who stayed.

Shotgun51

May 1, 2019
Hey I seem to have an issue where every time I try to load the game, the game crashes. Is there anyway to recover this or am I just out of luck with my current saves?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Hey I seem to have an issue where every time I try to load the game, the game crashes. Is there anyway to recover this or am I just out of luck with my current saves?
Did you took the save files from the last version to this one?
Then it seems there has been the Savewipe already.

Dec 2, 2017
I'm confused with trying to complete Emma. I got to a point where we had a conversation with Emma and Samantha which ended with Emma not wanting to let us date and Samantha saying she has an idea to make her ok with it and to leave it up to her.

Nothing has happened since so I'm wondering if thats the end of the story so far or is there something I need to do?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I'm confused with trying to complete Emma. I got to a point where we had a conversation with Emma and Samantha which ended with Emma not wanting to let us date and Samantha saying she has an idea to make her ok with it and to leave it up to her.

Nothing has happened since so I'm wondering if thats the end of the story so far or is there something I need to do?
End so far.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
can i get kylie somehow in my harem or have fun with her without her being a murdercrazy bitch? i mean if i go the slaveroute she sould be more tame, right?!

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
can i get kylie somehow in my harem or have fun with her without her being a murdercrazy bitch? i mean if i go the slaveroute she sould be more tame, right?!
You need to go Taming Harem Route for this which requires that you already subbed Ayesha but not touched Kylie.

• Red Heart
Reactions: F9Zoney

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
How are you supposed to trigger the shower sex events with the room mates? I have the Home harem active and they're both my sex slaves, but I can't figure it out

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
How are you supposed to trigger the shower sex events with the room mates? I have the Home harem active and they're both my sex slaves, but I can't figure it out
catch them in the bathroom in the evening .. talk to them .. there will be an option to fuck. Selecting shower will get a blow job scene instead.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
catch them in the bathroom in the evening .. talk to them .. there will be an option to fuck. Selecting shower will get a blow job scene instead.
Oh, that might be my problem. Minami recently rolled into my game and at night she's always in the bathroom with someone else and I get kicked out. I gotta work on her first I guess? lol

EDIT: I caught Sasha alone in the shower at midnight and...nothing. No option to fuck and the shower option just had me shower like normal. I don't get this lol

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Oh, that might be my problem. Minami recently rolled into my game and at night she's always in the bathroom with someone else and I get kicked out. I gotta work on her first I guess? lol

EDIT: I caught Sasha alone in the shower at midnight and...nothing. No option to fuck and the shower option just had me shower like normal. I don't get this lol
It needs to be evening, not night, don't know the exact times though. Maybe switch girl behavior to random if it doesn't appear otherwise.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017

It has to be around 2200 I think. midnight definitely is too late.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
It needs to be evening, not night, don't know the exact times though. Maybe switch girl behavior to random if it doesn't appear otherwise.
Ok, I just had it happen with Bree at 23:00. Needed Minami to like me enough to not kick me out first though lol

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes