Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
you know I'm typical person what just want good game possible to play but here is too many glitches for me so I will try this game maybe after some months who knows.
Then a hint about versions: the first three numbers (21.2.1 in this case) are the actual version. The letter after that tells you how many bug fix updates have happened. So waiting for "c" or "d" will usually have the major glitches sorted out.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
hm---Didnt this used to be Unity or something before? I swear i've seen it before or something similar with diff art.
yah, i get that too. but it's not just this game.... oh i think i got this, it was the Weed-de-ja-vu thing.... maybe ? can't tell anymore

EmptyBottle

Jan 14, 2019
Got a little excited when I read "Reworked Kleio's sprite" thinking that meant they fixed her character image... dammit... because Im having a real hard time getting past her new ayy lmao look.
Out of all the characters that could use a makeover they just had to massacre my girl...

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
The sprite we used for Kleio last month had too big boobies so they were reduced that's all.

confused cat

Oct 10, 2019
Every time when Shiori invite mc to strip club, my mc always said: "Sorry, don't feel like it". Does anyone know how to pass this event? I can't increase Shiori's LP to 60.

leehugyeong

Mar 27, 2020
So what's the new Bree event? Tracker didn't update, so I have no clue what to do in triggering her new story content. What is the other new outfit other than the sexy dress?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes