Don Panini

Jul 28, 2018
As of right now, Kleio's schedule is bugged on my end with her stuck at the Kart Track during 21:00 - 23:00. Can't initiate the "Concert" event and the Morgan/Kleio Pixie Harem.

Is there a console command to force her to the pub?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How many protagonists are there? Can I only play as one?
As has been said, there are 2, and yes, it's not "multiple protag" but either/or

When do you expect the end of this game? I want to play the game all at once
I think Andrealphus said something about 2022, I may be wrong though. (And even if I was right, he may be wrong ;) )

As of right now, Kleio's schedule is bugged on my end with her stuck at the Kart Track during 21:00 - 23:00. Can't initiate the "Concert" event and the Morgan/Kleio Pixie Harem.

Is there a console command to force her to the pub?
Dunno about the latter, but changing the girls schedule to "random" in the settings may also help.

May 10, 2019
Get a better PC? Maybe check drivers and see if any of them need updated. I personally haven't had lag on the PC version or Android version of the game.
I uptated everything and nothing, a massive lag, even sometimes freezes. only happens with this game. I have all udated.
new pc? I have 2 Gb of graffic card

Corazon9966

Sep 15, 2019
Damn its bugged a lot
Some of them at lexi i cant give collar to her she said "no thanks" though i already maxed out her KP, but i go 2nd run and i can collar her
Another is lexi can't pregnant, i already command to take of the pill
Passed out 7 days more even cheat fertile MC but still no pregnant
Just give pregnant button already to the cheat menu

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Aletta's story seems to have come to a stop after the Dewayne-Cassidy-Cherie episodes, and her Sub stat remains at 25%. Any plans for her in the near future, such as being able to ask her to be part of a couple, or maybe even wedding proposal?

nate.cameron

Feb 5, 2018
Not sure if this is a bug or just my saves no longer working properly, but every time I go to Emma in the story tracker it gives me an exception.

Exception: emma.emma_event_09 - Bad Outcome: complete

Only started this update, it was fine in 21.1.1f.
I'm having exactly the same issue and I'm not sure what's going on. Her story events seemingly work just fine (handjob and oral).

Something to bring to the creator's attention, anyways.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Love & Sex: Second Base [v21.2.0a Patreon] [Andrealphus]

Original Size Win: 830 MB

Compressed Size Win: 300 MB (397 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done with Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Brokoga

Jul 23, 2017
Is there an actual reason Kleio looks like ass now? Like her art doesn't look anything like any of the other characters, looks like bad fan art.

Reactions: Feofan Grek

Krek228

Oct 14, 2018
Guys, I have such a problem - I turn on the cheat, issue skills, etc. save and exit the game. I go back to that save - and all the skills, god mode, etc. is reset. This was not the case before.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes