byran47

Jun 8, 2017
So much content in this game, its just a massive pain in the ass to get to, ESPCIALLY with the bugs. Even without the bugs though its still a rough experience, one mistake here and there and you can just be blockaded from numerous things, events are CONSTANTLY overlapping quite literally just tearing away the opportunity to do it, sometimes permanently, its just not fun. It kind of reminds me of trap quest in that the game is way more fun when you have debug mode on. Its just that this game has a very poor mans version of a debug mode (cheats)

Reactions: JesterAI and JKH18

KodaSoda

May 1, 2020
"Added Morgan to all the dating scenes"
What does that mean
Is she the third wheel in all my dates now?

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
So much content in this game, its just a massive pain in the ass to get to, ESPCIALLY with the bugs. Even without the bugs though its still a rough experience, one mistake here and there and you can just be blockaded from numerous things, events are CONSTANTLY overlapping quite literally just tearing away the opportunity to do it, sometimes permanently, its just not fun. It kind of reminds me of trap quest in that the game is way more fun when you have debug mode on. Its just that this game has a very poor mans version of a debug mode (cheats)
My thoughts exactly. Kinda makes me wish for the dev to dedicate one or maybe two updates just for bugfixes and overall quality of life improvement. Obviously, that's unlikely since the majority of his supporters are probably hounding him for just for more content. In the long run the game would undoubtedly benefit though.

Reactions: KWL12

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Game is phenomenal. Rly grabs your interest from the start. Its not too grindy too, but money can run out pretty fast lol

But I did make a mistake .... I went for Sasha :/
I was only focusing and staying loyal to her. The only other things I did was grinding stats and money.
And then at 80% she hits me with a suggestion for a 3way with another dude ...........................
This kinda of idea does not come out of nowhere, she must have talk to the dude behind our back and/or was screwing with him.

Was rly hurt by this tbh.

Will start a new game and just ignore her. Wasted so much time xd

Reactions: BloodyRelight

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
You're working on v21.2.0 for macOS? I tried compiling it and there were too many bugs preventing it from even running.

4p0rne

Dec 24, 2017
Game is phenomenal. Rly grabs your interest from the start. Its not too grindy too, but money can run out pretty fast lol

But I did make a mistake .... I went for Sasha :/
I was only focusing and staying loyal to her. The only other things I did was grinding stats and money.
And then at 80% she hits me with a suggestion for a 3way with another dude ...........................
This kinda of idea does not come out of nowhere, she must have talk to the dude behind our back and/or was screwing with him.

Was rly hurt by this tbh.

Will start a new game and just ignore her. Wasted so much time xd
The guy is her ex.

Deathmitten

Jun 3, 2017
Trying to unren and decompile the scripts. This used to work but now doesn't for some reason. Anyone know of a work around? Thanks for any help

Edit: Nvm, got a new unren version. Works ok

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
if you choose to play as Bree...is it 100% lesbian or do you meet guys?
Yeah, you can be in a relationship with either Sasha or Mike. But there's almost no content for the Bree protagonist right now. I think you can get with Sasha's Ex (forget his name right now) but there's even less content for that.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes