redcap85

Jul 15, 2018
Not sure about all of them,
But Bree will ask the mc to go down on her,
And somehow that also unlocks that option for Sasha.

You can eat Sams pie too,
That's probably what the new Scenes are,
The pie eating update. Yum

Well that goes hand in hand with also being able to use the toys from the sex shop.

Like this here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I ran across a scene of Bree and Sasha playing with each other in the shower that I hadn't seen before too.

Nov 4, 2018
I ran across a scene of Bree and Sasha playing with each other in the shower that I hadn't seen before too.
Thats a home harem scene,
I'm certain I've seen it before,
I think the only new scenes are pie eating and toy usage related,
I don't think any of the harems were expanded upon.

On the harem note,
Hoping more walking scenes get added for home harem.

Reactions: LuxCrown

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
This scene has existed before. From the new I found so far only foreplay during sex with Bree and Sasha, using a vibrator and stuffing a finger into the anus.
And more scenes in the winter pool. Earlier, it seems, was not.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This scene has existed before. From the new I found so far only foreplay during sex with Bree and Sasha, using a vibrator and stuffing a finger into the anus.
If we're talking about the MC hearing something including giggling from the bathroom, then yeah, that's been there a while.

Reactions: redcap85

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
I still can not access the beach, is there any procedure to get to it?
You must own at least a bicycle for it to show up, however to take anyone there or have any dates there you must have a Car. If you dont own any vehicles at all it will not show up as a map location. Also it must be Summer. It will not appear during any other season.

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the girls to wear the different outfits in the game? I know a few of them have replacers like the "sexy swimsuit" or the "sexy dress", but there is a ton of accessories and outfits that i still have not figured out how to make them wear.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
- Reworked Kleio's sprite

:cautious: Well here we go again. How much worse could i get this time. I am not even sure i will be able to dare. The last changes were allready bad enough.

Reactions: gpsywolf

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
yeah the new one is a lot worse than the old one imo. They need to rework the rework.
Yeah, Kleio was 100% fine the way she was, she was actually even my favorite girl and now i cant even look at her. I admit since i have seen the "rework" i havent even played the game anymore. I cant even put on the beer googles, because i would need so much beer i wouldnt even be able to play the game anymore.

Nov 4, 2018
Game is phenomenal. Rly grabs your interest from the start. Its not too grindy too, but money can run out pretty fast lol

But I did make a mistake .... I went for Sasha :/
I was only focusing and staying loyal to her. The only other things I did was grinding stats and money.
And then at 80% she hits me with a suggestion for a 3way with another dude ...........................
This kinda of idea does not come out of nowhere, she must have talk to the dude behind our back and/or was screwing with him.

Was rly hurt by this tbh.

Will start a new game and just ignore her. Wasted so much time xd
Edit:
Sasha needs to be above 50Lp to prevent NTR,
To prevent the threesome conversation her kink points need to be greater than 25 in either direction,
According to the Wiki the Requirement to trigger it is kp needs to be neutral between 25's,
The below is edited to provide solid advice to maxing her fast,
I apologize for misleading with my original post.

Cheat menu to skip the grind,
Use it to add all skills or at least just guitar,
Also buy the guitar from the mall,
With random off the at home events always trigger at 21:00.

The help unpack event can be done the first day Monday,
Just max Sasha's Lp and Kp/sub'or'dom with the cm as soon as free roam starts,
Make sure to max her Lp after each event as well.

For the pool event I suggest turning random on it can be done Tuesday,
Go to the pub the moment it opens and save scum till it triggers,
Save / wait till 22:00 / load.

Wednesday the breast complex event will trigger,
So "sasha has a band" will happen on Thursday.

Friday and Saturday just take her on a date,
Don't be afraid to do date 2,
She'll gain GF status but MC will still be single so just go for it.

You can get Bree's arcade event done week 1,
If you want to then do Sasha's second date on Sunday instead,
Gotta do "missing phone" first,
On monday max Bree and catch her in the living room simple.

Last edited:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Sasha is always the first person I max,
I have it her at 100 lp by the the first Sat/Sun-Day,
He's her ex and he shows up early in week 2,
If Sasha is at 80 lp or higher he'll get kicked out of the game.

Cheat menu to skip the grind,
Use it to add all skills or at least just guitar,
Also buy the guitar from the mall,
With random off the at home events always trigger at 21:00.

The help unpack event can be done the first day Monday,
Just max Sasha with the cm as soon as free roam starts,
Make sure to max her after each event as well.

For the pool event I suggest turning random on it can be done Tuesday,
Go to the pub the moment it opens and save scum till it triggers,
Save / wait till 22:00 / load.

Wednesday the breast complex event will trigger,
So "sasha has a band" will happen on Thursday,
Friday and Saturday just take her on a date.

You can get Bree's arcade event done week 1,
If you want to then do Sasha's second date on Sunday instead,
Gotta do "missing phone" first,
On monday max Bree and catch her in the living room simple.
WOW ... you have Sasha max love points 100% by the end of the first week ? Thats insane
All the girls have lockets on their Love Points and only unlock after I do certain events.
So for me, Sasha was only 30% love points by the end of week 1.

I only subscribe for 3$ tier on patreon, so I dont have the cheat menu. And I dont rly want it, its lowkey fun to manage the stats and money.
I also play on "Easy" with Randomness set to Girls schedule only.

Anyway I found out that if Sasha has 50 kink points, she never makes the request for a 3some with her Ex.
Sadly found about this too late , I alredy started a new game but Im struggling to choose a girl lol
The struggle to choose a girl to focus.

I think its too risky to try and go for another girl (outside of Sasha and Bree). I never know how they will react to each other.
For example I accidentally went for Lexi , triggered her events and dont have an older save to reload. And I was not aiming for her lol
No I dont know how the other girl will react to her .... cuz it seems not all girls in the game are set on having another girl. I was thinking for going for Palla or Harmony or Bree (or maybe try again with Sasha idk)..... and with the events of Lexi, dont know how they will react to her

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodyRelight

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Hey fam
Does anyone know how the pairs work ? As in the harem pairs ?
I originally wanted to go for a loyal playthrough where I focus on Sasha, but she suggested a 3way with her ex and that made me restart the game and try to ignore her. Even tho I avoid and ignore her, she is super thirsty (I did not notice this in my 1st playthrough since I was the one initiating all the talks and date and stuff), she always starts convos with me, asked for my number, texts me and eventually asked me out on a date lol.

But now on my 2nd attempt of a playthrough. I started out rly well, with picking Guns, Animal Hate, Guitar and Im Lukcy traits. Im set up for success this playthrough :D
But its a real struggle to pick a girl and focus on her. Almost all of them seem like good choices.

But I have a problem, I accidentally triggered Lexi's events, as in I was not paying attention that I did not save my game for a long time xD
Now im up to her event "Meet Lexi at the park". So yeah ..... Im kinda deep in this messed up relationship

The other thing is, for some reason, MC is hellbent on Samantha. I try picking friendly choices with her and everytime I regret it since MC just thinks how amazing she is.... and to be fair Samantha is showing signs of interest , she is sending text msg about missing me and stuff

I like Harmony, im trying to gift her Romance novels to get her Saint level down or whatever that is. But I doubt she is worth it, I dont think we can marry her and have an ending with her yet.

I was interested in Aletta (the boss) but her events take so long to trigger. Plus I dont think she is the type to approve of other women, so I kinda gave up on her

Another problems is Kylie the Yandere. The game str8 up warns me to be careful of her Yandere points lol
For sure she wont be accepting another woman in the relationship.

And then ..... I met Palla xd
Yeah got her anal scene too and even went to the cafe with her and I choose to apologize to her.

So now im kinda half-commited to Lexi and Palla and I dont know what to do....

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2018
WOW ... you have Sasha max love points 100% by the end of the first week ? Thats insane
All the girls have lockets on their Love Points and only unlock after I do certain events.
So for me, Sasha was only 30% love points by the end of week 1.

I only subscribe for 3$ tier on patreon, so I dont have the cheat menu. And I dont rly want it, its lowkey fun to manage the stats and money.
I also play on "Easy" with Randomness set to Girls schedule only.

Anyway I found out that if Sasha has 50 kink points, she never makes the request for a 3some with her Ex.
Sadly found about this too late , I alredy started a new game but Im struggling to choose a girl lol
The struggle to choose a girl to focus.

I think its too risky to try and go for another girl (outside of Sasha and Bree). I never know how they will react to each other.
For example I accidentally went for Lexi , triggered her events and dont have an older save to reload. And I was not aiming for her lol
No I dont know how the other girl will react to her .... cuz it seems not all girls in the game are set on having another girl. I was thinking for going for Palla or Harmony or Bree (or maybe try again with Sasha idk)..... and with the events of Lexi, dont know how they will react to her
The version posted here has the cheat menu,
Open the phone and tap the ?,
It'll add a ? to the task bar,
That's the cm.

It's rather safe to go for almost everyone,
Kylie is dangerous so I leave her locked,
As long as you don't "go steady" with anyone it's not considered "cheating",
Every girl can have girlfriend/sex slave status but the mc still has single status,
Some girls will recognize the mc having girlfriends like Emma and Palla,
It's possible to get locked out of dating emma in several different ways it's best to use the Wiki for her.

Text messages from the girls never matter kinda satire.

I full on cheat when I play,
Start off using console to set fitness and charm to 100 for the best choices with Sasha during her move in,
As well as setting money to 999.9M,
I choose whatever up till quirks which I choose I have none,
Then I add everything else through cm,
I follow the Wiki every time for the perfect outcome and max all girls except Kylie.

It's definitely admirable to play based on your whims,
And without cheating,
Playing the way it was meant to be played.

But without using the Wiki it's easy to lose girls permanently in a pt,
Especially when trying for harems as they require min stats,
Like both girls having for example 75Love and 50Lez,
There are pre set harems you can't just pair Lexi and Palla,
Some girls don't belong to harems yet like Lexi Emma and Minami.

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodyRelight

Ruffie

Oct 7, 2019
Does anyone have a solution for the lag? i had 20.12.1 last time i played with no lag at all, and then i updated to 21.2.0a and the game becomes totally unplayable for me, and tried both version with the same save, 20.12 having no trouble at all. i have a fx 8350 and a rx570 with the last driver just updated and nothing changed. The game is constantly freezing on the UI, even in some dialogs.

Nov 4, 2018
Does anyone have a solution for the lag? i had 20.12.1 last time i played with no lag at all, and then i updated to 21.2.0a and the game becomes totally unplayable for me, and tried both version with the same save, 20.12 having no trouble at all. i have a fx 8350 and a rx570 with the last driver just updated and nothing changed. The game is constantly freezing on the UI, even in some dialogs.
Would be more to do with settings or what it's being launched with than hardware power,
I'm playing the Win version on Android using JoiPlay and I have no real issues,
Sure theres like a 2 sec delay on inputs but it's always been like that.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes