Nov 4, 2018
Still no gallary/way to view scenes again outside a savestate?
Not events which is why they say a full save is useless,
But with a full save you can still date do booty calls and experience all the marriage endings,
Or if you want gore the Kylie Christmas ending,
Only way to truly replay events is to give each one a save slot,
That would be alotta saves.

leehugyeong

Mar 27, 2020
So, I chose the gaming path, not knowing there would be an expansion on the maid path. Is there a command where I can rewrite my choices withput starting a new game?

Nov 4, 2018
So, I chose the gaming path, not knowing there would be an expansion on the maid path. Is there a command where I can rewrite my choices withput starting a new game?
Should make a side save before making a path choice,
I have a save on the last page 9 slot 6 called "gamer or maid",
And one next to it from when Kleio proposes called Marry Kleio,
Cause might eventually wanna go back and say yes.

The point to swipe up and save for bree is when she calls.

Nov 4, 2018
Awesome game, just started playing it yesterday. I was having an issue interacting with Shiori. I got the event where I met her and have never seen her since besides her being in my quest log. Didn't see anything in the walkthrough to suggest she could disappear based on a choice. If I use the cheat menu it says she is at the office, working does not seem to trigger interaction with her.

Anyone have insight to what is going on?

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Awesome game, just started playing it yesterday. I was having an issue interacting with Shiori. I got the event where I met her and have never seen her since besides her being in my quest log. Didn't see anything in the walkthrough to suggest she could disappear based on a choice. If I use the cheat menu it says she is at the office, working does not seem to trigger interaction with her.

Anyone have insight to what is going on?
You probably did not tell her to call you "Sir" --> and that means she won't be in game. So reload, do the event, and make certain to pick the "Sir" option from conversation.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Should make a side save before making a path choice,
I have a save on the last page 9 slot 6 called "gamer or maid",
And one next to it from when Kleio proposes called Marry Kleio,
Cause might eventually wanna go back and say yes.

The point to swipe up and save for bree is when she calls.
Wait, there are multiple pages? TIL.

Nov 4, 2018
Wait, there are multiple pages? TIL.
When you're on the save menu,
The numbers 1 through 9 are pages each with 6 slots,
There are actually more than 9 pages,
After 9 there's a < > pressing > scrolls past 9.

Save files are named as page-slot-LT1.save,
9-6-LT1.save = page 9 slot 6 save.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Sasha and Bree's models for their interactions look decent but then you eat with them and their models suddenly get 100 times better looking lol.

Sadly its the opposite for Lexi. Her model looks amazing when you talk to her, but in the actual sex scenes, her model doesnt look that good.

Last edited:

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Sasha and Bree's models for their interactions look decent but then you have eat with them and their models suddenly get 100 times better looking lol.

Sadly its the opposite for Lexi. Her model looks amazing when you talk to her, but in the actual sex scenes, her model doesnt look that good.
That's probably my most significant feedback about this game. The artwork is highly variable. There's an image of Aletta when you fingerbang her in her office that makes her look like she has down syndrome. All of the other art is pretty top notch.

Reactions: Annonx and gpsywolf

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Yeah the Kleio art change just isn't good

It looks so out if place Andre might as well just put a honey select bimbo in its place

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I think I failed my 2nd playthrough due to bugs.
So here is what happens, I was half-committed to Lexi and Palla. Wanted to add Sasha to the mix, so i started focusing on her Kink Points and made her a sex slave.
So I have Sasha at 94 Kink Points + Sex slave status and 70% Love Points. All this without going on a single date with her and never having sex with her.
AND the BUGS hit me on the 2nd date with her. She triggered the dialog about being "official", as in an actual relationship. Now the "Take it Steady" option is missing. Plus i lost the "Fuck" option with her too.

Anyway wanted to ask for confirmation on some stuff. I read the wiki and a lot of the comments here with the search function but there are some wild differences between the info in the wiki and the comments here.

- Does having a woman at 100% Kin Point + Sex Slave Status make her OK with other woman ? As in she wont consider it cheating ?

- If the above is true, what happens when you make a mistake and a girl drops to 99% Kink Points because of incorrect dialog option ? Is it game over or what ?

- What is Freindzoning suppose to do ? When you friendzone a woman in the game, she still gets love points. But does that at least stop her advances ?

All these questions lead me to ask ....
Is it possible to marry (get the ending) with Sasha, while keeping Lexi and Samantha as side chicks ?

Im going for the Sasha ending, since she is very thristy for the MC. Bree is chill and if we dont talk to her, she will never pursue the MC. Meanwhile if you try to ignore Sasha, she just becomes aggresive and pursues you. She asks you out, ask your number etc ... Plus if we fully ignore her, she will give a BJ to her "ex".

Even tho I dislike sex workers, there is just something about Lexi that makes me like her a lot. She is probably my favourite even tho the start was horrible with her trying to mug us and then taking our money in the club.

Samantha is pretty interesting, but I dont want to solo commit to her. She chose Ryan over the MC before the game began. But I find her Revenge Path interesting.

So if I make Sasha, Lexi and Samantha sex slaves, will they be OK with each other ? Sasha wont consider it cheating and I can get her ending ?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes