Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Sasha and Bree's models for their interactions look decent but then you eat with them and their models suddenly get 100 times better looking lol.

Sadly its the opposite for Lexi. Her model looks amazing when you talk to her, but in the actual sex scenes, her model doesnt look that good.
See Lexi got remodeled for her interaction scenes but the pictures have her first look. They pretty much just changed her face which look way better now.

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
I found a bug. I think. I got Sasha to get a boob job. And she disappeared forever. I played out the game, met everyone, and completed a full two years after for three in total, but Sasha never came back.

KappaSquadK

Mar 21, 2018
Anyone else having the issue with the Emma "talk" quest? I've already had the phone call and discussion with Samantha and Emma. but after that i cant progress with that story line at all. any tips on how to progress? Emma is at 60% LP and Samantha is at 85LP

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
I believe her story stops at the handjob.
It's just that Emma has a task "Have sex with Emma" in Story Tracker. Hand job and Lick do not count, I have already done this many times, but the task does not change from this. I scored with Emma the maximum number of all her characteristics, I took her wherever possible and talked to her wherever possible, but sex with her does not work. However, if there is such a task, then, in theory, sex should still be.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
It's just that Emma has a task "Have sex with Emma" in Story Tracker. Hand job and Lick do not count, I have already done this many times, but the task does not change from this. I scored with Emma the maximum number of all her characteristics, I took her wherever possible and talked to her wherever possible, but sex with her does not work. However, if there is such a task, then, in theory, sex should still be.
I just looked at the walkthrough and the handjob is the last thing listed there. Keep in mind that some of those goals are generic and are there for every girl.

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
I also watched the step-by-step guide, and more than once, otherwise I would never have reached such heights with her. At the moment, Emma turned out to be the most difficult girl to complete. Because of her, I had to start the whole game again twice, otherwise nothing worked. The last time I dedicated the whole summer and autumn to Emma from the very beginning, I did not start a relationship with any other girl until I received an LP 80 from her, otherwise she would immediately say: "You have relationships with others, so we will only be friends." and that's it.
And after that, getting just a Hand job and Lick is somehow very, very little.
Therefore, I ask. Maybe the developers of the game have plans to turn Emma into a full-fledged girl with full sex?

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
Anyone else having the issue with the Emma "talk" quest? I've already had the phone call and discussion with Samantha and Emma. but after that i cant progress with that story line at all. any tips on how to progress? Emma is at 60% LP and Samantha is at 85LP
If you have sex with a bunch of other girls, if you have sex slaves, especially Bree and Sasha, if you have pregnant girls, especially Bree and Sasha, you can not continue with Emma, nothing will work.
I already wrote above that because of her I had to start the game from the beginning twice

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes