Nov 4, 2018
I think I failed my 2nd playthrough due to bugs.
So here is what happens, I was half-committed to Lexi and Palla. Wanted to add Sasha to the mix, so i started focusing on her Kink Points and made her a sex slave.
So I have Sasha at 94 Kink Points + Sex slave status and 70% Love Points. All this without going on a single date with her and never having sex with her.
AND the BUGS hit me on the 2nd date with her. She triggered the dialog about being "official", as in an actual relationship. Now the "Take it Steady" option is missing. Plus i lost the "Fuck" option with her too.

Anyway wanted to ask for confirmation on some stuff. I read the wiki and a lot of the comments here with the search function but there are some wild differences between the info in the wiki and the comments here.

- Does having a woman at 100% Kin Point + Sex Slave Status make her OK with other woman ? As in she wont consider it cheating ?

- If the above is true, what happens when you make a mistake and a girl drops to 99% Kink Points because of incorrect dialog option ? Is it game over or what ?

- What is Freindzoning suppose to do ? When you friendzone a woman in the game, she still gets love points. But does that at least stop her advances ?

All these questions lead me to ask ....
Is it possible to marry (get the ending) with Sasha, while keeping Lexi and Samantha as side chicks ?

Im going for the Sasha ending, since she is very thristy for the MC. Bree is chill and if we dont talk to her, she will never pursue the MC. Meanwhile if you try to ignore Sasha, she just becomes aggresive and pursues you. She asks you out, ask your number etc ... Plus if we fully ignore her, she will give a BJ to her "ex".

Even tho I dislike sex workers, there is just something about Lexi that makes me like her a lot. She is probably my favourite even tho the start was horrible with her trying to mug us and then taking our money in the club.

Samantha is pretty interesting, but I dont want to solo commit to her. She chose Ryan over the MC before the game began. But I find her Revenge Path interesting.

So if I make Sasha, Lexi and Samantha sex slaves, will they be OK with each other ? Sasha wont consider it cheating and I can get her ending ?
Getting married to anyone is a Good Ending,
There's nothing after that,
You can have every girl even Kylie as Girlfriends/sex slaves,
But once you marry that's it.

And once you Go Steady which is easy to accidentally tap,
[With tap delays and being uncertain the tap connected,
So you tap again just as it changes,
And go steady happens to be exactly where you tapped,
Or a simple miss tap because you're rushing,
It's happened to me before.]
You are in a relationship and it'll be cheating to have any other girlfriends,
If you went steady might as well marry or friend zone or load a previous save.

Last edited:

Sir-Blues

Oct 23, 2017
Guys, did anyone else ever have these weird glitches where the mission log says to wait but the percentage meter never goes up? I have that issue right now with the Cassidy and Dwayne story line. I remember I had that problem with Lavish before but I loaded a previous save for another reason and then it worked fine.

Is there any way to get rid of this bug or do I have to load a previous save file again? I hope I don't have to.
It's not a bug, it's more just a ton of padding

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
+How do I get my $ 500 back from these assholes?
Or is it just not worth following this girl?
Either to avoid getting rob you need high strengh and I think martial arts. I personally like her so I would say yes. And if you got robbed sorry you can´t recover it I think so look; use the search function to find the walktrough, it is pretty complete, execpt the last update

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
A simple workaround,
Open the phone and tap on the ?,
Close the phone and tap on the ? in the task bar,
Familiarize yourself with the options,
First two options are kinda useless though you can ignore those.
I never use cheats, the whole point of the game is lost. It becomes completely uninteresting to play when I pressed a button - and you have $ 1,000,000, pressed another - and you were a superhero, pressed a third - and all of them were your slaves. Why then play?
I wouldn’t go to the tips on the wiki, but the game is very difficult in some places.

Sir-Blues

Oct 23, 2017
Okay sidenote, but... is it just me, or does Samantha sound a bit different with her new lines? Like, I find that she seems to have a bit of a lisp now that wasn't there before.

Not a complaint, mind you; just an observation.

Nov 4, 2018
I tried that 2 days ago but didn't work for me huh...
You're supposed to download the JoiPlay apk and the RenPy plug in,
Download the Win version and unzip it to a folder of your choosing,
Go to the unzipped folder and tap the .py file which fills out a pop up automatically,
Tap add then tap on the new game icon in the JoiPlay app.

Quite simple though I'm not sure if there's a min requirement,
But as I said I'm using an lg k40 which isn't cutting edge,
A bit outdated actually.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes