eike2000

May 9, 2017
Unren is unwork, dowload full version and play, if use unren (unren 8.0) unpack rpa then it error at begin of start game, and use unren decomp rpyc to rpy, first unren notice that error, then cannot open game to play, error at begin of game.

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
Ok. It's gota be a bug. If you get Sasha to have a boob job, she'll disappear from the game. Full stop.

I made *sure* she was at max Sub and Hearts before I started it (gave a whole new meaning to looking forward to spring) and just like last time, a week passed and she's still gone. Two weeks. Still gone. It turns to fall? Still gone. (And the Battle of the bands also never happened) I quit playing when spring rolled around, again, and she was still gone.

And if this isn't a bug? If this is just were it stops for Sasha? Maybe instead of adding everything and the kitchen sink to the game, the dev might want to focus on completing the core characters before he goes hog wild on everyone else.

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
Ok. It's gota be a bug. If you get Sasha to have a boob job, she'll disappear from the game. Full stop.

I made *sure* she was at max Sub and Hearts before I started it (gave a whole new meaning to looking forward to spring) and just like last time, a week passed and she's still gone. Two weeks. Still gone. It turns to fall? Still gone. (And the Battle of the bands also never happened) I quit playing when spring rolled around, again, and she was still gone.

And if this isn't a bug? If this is just were it stops for Sasha? Maybe instead of adding everything and the kitchen sink to the game, the dev might want to focus on completing the core characters before he goes hog wild on everyone else.
Ok. I found the problem. It was improper download. Somehow my computer mixed up some of the resources for this game. How the fuck *that* happened? Don't ask me. Anyway, I'm man enough to admit when I've been an asshole due to my own fuck up. So here's me admitting I was an asshole due to my own fuck up. Dev? Keep on keepin on.

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
If you just wait for it to happen by itself, then a very long time can pass.
I did it like this:
Bree is at the university Monday-Thursday from 14-00 to 17-00, Emma Monday-Thursday from 16-00 to 18-00, but they are not always there and not always at the same time. I don't remember what day, in my opinion it was Tuesday, I saved the game at 13-00, then set the clock to an hour, that is, to 14-00, and looked to see if Bree had appeared at the university. If it did not appear, then I closed the game and reopened it on save at 13-00, then I changed the clock again. Several times, until Bree appeared at 14-00. The thing is that after loading in the game, some nuances always change. After Bree appeared at 14-00, I saved again, set the clock, closed and started the game again and again, until Emma appeared along with Bree. Then I just went to the university and listened to what they were talking about. It took 10-15 minutes for everything.
I hope I explained it clearly.

Reactions: fasefive

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Unren is unwork, dowload full version and play, if use unren (unren 8.0) unpack rpa then it error at begin of start game, and use unren decomp rpyc to rpy, first unren notice that error, then cannot open game to play, error at begin of game.
Unren has not been updated for the latest renpy engine. It is not the fault of this games developer

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
So I have a couple of questions about Alexis if anyone can answer them I would appreciate it and I do not mind spoilers. PLEASE STOP READING IF YOU DONT WANT SPOILERS

First was she actually raped or was she lying? Second why can she cheat on you during 3 different dates if she says she never cheated on you? Third is she psychotic? she gives me bad vibes just like her sister.If anyone can answer I would appreciate it.

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
So I have a couple of questions about Alexis if anyone can answer them I would appreciate it and I do not mind spoilers. First was she actually raped or was she lying? Second why can she cheat on you during 3 different dates if she says she never cheated on you? Third is she psychotic? she gives me bad vibes just like her sister.If anyone can answer I would appreciate it.
Sasha is always the first person I max,
I have it her at 100 lp by the the first Sat/Sun-Day,
He's her ex and he shows up early in week 2,
If Sasha is at 80 lp or higher he'll get kicked out of the game.

Cheat menu to skip the grind,
Use it to add all skills or at least just guitar,
Also buy the guitar from the mall,
With random off the at home events always trigger at 21:00.

The help unpack event can be done the first day Monday,
Just max Sasha with the cm as soon as free roam starts,
Make sure to max her after each event as well.

For the pool event I suggest turning random on it can be done Tuesday,
Go to the pub the moment it opens and save scum till it triggers,
Save / wait till 22:00 / load.

Wednesday the breast complex event will trigger,
So "sasha has a band" will happen on Thursday,
Friday and Saturday just take her on a date.

You can get Bree's arcade event done week 1,
If you want to then do Sasha's second date on Sunday instead,
Gotta do "missing phone" first,
On monday max Bree and catch her in the living room simple.

I just tested this at 80 lp he does not get kicked out and sasha still asks for a threesome even if you do both dates and she is your "girlfriend" love it seems matters little to her but if you treat her like garbage and bring your dominance to 50 she does not ask for the even and does kick him out for good. What a realistic game... this is not sarcasm. It seems to be tied only to dominance from what I can see. Anyway I broke up with her when she asked for a threesome as in my mind if she is lusting after him she is probably fucking him on the side even if you say no.

Nov 4, 2018
I just tested this at 80 lp he does not get kicked out and sasha still asks for a threesome even if you do both dates and she is your "girlfriend" love it seems matters little to her but if you treat her like garbage and bring your dominance to 50 she does not ask for the even and does kick him out for good. What a realistic game... this is not sarcasm. It seems to be tied only to dominance from what I can see. Anyway I broke up with her when she asked for a threesome as in my mind if she is lusting after him she is probably fucking him on the side even if you say no.
I was wrong overall wrong,
When it comes to the threesome discussion event Requirements,
Lp has to be over 50 otherwise she'll just have at him,
And kp sub/dom has to be between 25's or neutral,
So if kp is over 25 in either direction it wont trigger.

Wanted to clean up my posts,
My original post has been updated as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodyRelight

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
I was wrong with the 80lp part,
Date 2 must be done to halt scottie content,
She gets updated to Girlfriend status and that's probably what does it.
She only needs 25lp for special dialogue during "Scottie appears",
I always had her at 100 before scottie appeared,
Thats why I never seen events beyond that,
Could've sworn I've seen it say at least 80 before,
Sorry for misleading.

Updated my previous post to correct myself .
Thanks for getting back to me and no problem I thought it may have been a glitch on my end but I tried it again to the same result no harm done take care of yourself m8.

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
The game is awesome, but one thing bothers me a lot ...
The sprite of Minami ...
Since a lot has been reworked in the game, Minami could finally be given a more natural pose

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I seriously cant find Pella in coffee shop.
1614381504245.png
Been trying for almost an hour now. She seriously wont spawn inside that place.

Nov 4, 2018
So I have a couple of questions about Alexis if anyone can answer them I would appreciate it and I do not mind spoilers. PLEASE STOP READING IF YOU DONT WANT SPOILERS

First was she actually raped or was she lying? Second why can she cheat on you during 3 different dates if she says she never cheated on you? Third is she psychotic? she gives me bad vibes just like her sister.If anyone can answer I would appreciate it.
She was raped,
The mc heard rumors,
But he didn't know it was Rape,
He accused her of cheating and broke up with her,
Instead of correcting the misunderstanding she owned up to the rumors,
Her trying to cuck the mc was her acting out,
The effects of the mental trauma,
She never cheated.

You need to get mad at her each time she tries and don't apologize,
She needs tough love when shes pulling those stunts.

She was at the bottom of my list with Kylie till I found out the truth,
She's a poor girl that needs a second chance from her first love.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes