Nov 4, 2018
I never use cheats, the whole point of the game is lost. It becomes completely uninteresting to play when I pressed a button - and you have $ 1,000,000, pressed another - and you were a superhero, pressed a third - and all of them were your slaves. Why then play?
I wouldn’t go to the tips on the wiki, but the game is very difficult in some places.
Its not that powerful and it can be used sparingly,
The money it adds is small it takes rapid tapping to get alot,
And you could simply add martial arts instead of trying to find the master,
Cheats in grindy games reduce that grind for long time players.

To do it naturally just grind fitness to max and you won't get mugged by danny anymore,
He will eventually kill a weak mc if doing Lexi events,
Its why the cm has a god mode feature

Reactions: LuxCrown
Nov 4, 2018
What time am I supposed to catch him?"
At the nightclub after getting Sam to 40lp it won't trigger otherwise,
Go as soon as it opens,
Then go to sam at the pub and tap the Ryan icon,
If you want to collor Sam and date emma then choose Let her be happy,
Let them get married and do Marriage ain't all that,
Start emma content before doing Marriage sucks,
Marriage sucks will trigger between 20:00 and 0:00 when Sam reaches 70lp,
During Marriage Sucks you can tell her he cheated then apologize for not telling her sooner,
Then at 14:00 she breaks up with Ryan,
After the break up and 75sub you can collar her.

Last edited:

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
At the nightclub after getting Sam to 40lp it won't trigger otherwise,
Go as soon as it opens,
Then go to sam at the pub and tap the Ryan icon,
If you want to collor Sam and date emma then choose Let her be happy,
Let them get married and do Marriage ain't all that,
Start emma content before doing Marriage sucks,
Marriage sucks will trigger between 20:00 and 0:00 when Sam reaches 70lp,
During Marriage Sucks you can tell her he cheated then apologize for not telling her sooner,
Then at 14:00 she breaks up with Ryan,
After the break up and 75sub you can collar her.
At the first meeting with Samantha, you should not mention Ryan?
(On the street)

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
It still annoys me that it looks like whoever drew the sprites and whoever drew the cgs are different artists. And it's weird Alexis looks pissed to be with you, even with her stats capped.

Plus I still hate the Kleio redesign.

GiornoX

Mar 14, 2018
Can anyone please help me on how to trigger the jealous harem?

(I actually started a new game just to do this lol)
I set up a date with Sasha (I've done all the base requirements for both Sasha and Audrey). I time skipped from 20:00 to 22:00, Audrey and Palla is in the nightclub but when I invite Sasha to the nightclub, it just go down on -30% on the date percentage and it's just a normal date.

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
I meant its not a one tap gain all,
You can add little or add it all.
In my opinion, cheats are evil, they destroy the whole game.
To beat Danny you need to go to the gym and work out there to a certain level. For a gym to appear, you need to buy sportswear, it is also advisable to buy a fitness car for which you need to earn money. To earn money you need to go to work and work there, while in order to earn more you need to go to university and study there. It takes time, but it's part of the game.
But you can get into your phone, press a few buttons - and you become a superman with a huge amount of money. You don't need to go to the gym, you don't need to go to work, you don't need to go to the university, you don't need to buy anything. A gym, work, university, by and large, are also unnecessary. That is, most of the game is not needed.
This is just one example, and there are plenty of such examples.
When using cheats, a huge part of the gameplay is lost. What is the point of playing at all then?

plm0901

Aug 31, 2020
It still annoys me that it looks like whoever drew the sprites and whoever drew the cgs are different artists. And it's weird Alexis looks pissed to be with you, even with her stats capped.

Plus I still hate the Kleio redesign.
True. It kinda feels weird that some of your favorite waifus looks so weird and differnet while you're having sex. But I can understand that because the dev is trying to make some content for every month. Even though the update might not be your taste, but at least it has something. Which includes a lot of cg scenes.

But yeah, the Kleio redesign seems really weird.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
To beat Danny you need to go to the gym and work out there to a certain level. For a gym to appear, you need to buy sportswear, it is also advisable to buy a fitness car for which you need to earn money. To earn money you need to go to work and work there, while in order to earn more you need to go to university and study there. It takes time, but it's part of the game.
But you can get into your phone, press a few buttons - and you become a superman with a huge amount of money. You don't need to go to the gym, you don't need to go to work, you don't need to go to the university, you don't need to buy anything. A gym, work, university, by and large, are also unnecessary. That is, most of the game is not needed.
When using cheats, a huge part of the gameplay is lost. What is the point of playing at all then?
While I agree with you here personally, many people are more interested in the story than the actual gameplay - not only here, some AAA games do include "story modes". It would not feel like a real story for me, too, because the "from rags to riches" advancement is cut out - "Yeah, finally, I made it so I can afford to invite that girl" - if you're starting as a Scrooge McDuck/Superman combo, but different people prefer it differently. Again, personally I like me some grind, I like raising stats and work for my success to feel an accomplishment instead of just getting everything thrown at me, but just like kinks, others think differently.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
I disagree with your opinion.
You're assuming everyone is going to have fun by playing the game the way it was meant to be played and by using cheats they destroy the whole experience. But not everyone has your tastes.
For some people, like me, repeating the same few set of actions for long period of time, without seeing meaningful progress in a plot or not being rewarded for doing it, is not only boring, it's also a waste of my time.

You're also assuming some locations suddenly become unnecessary if you remove the grindy and boring part of the game, because they lost thier purpose. "Well yes, but actually no."
The most simple purpose of these locations is to just be. Yes, that's all, just to be there for you, so you can visit and look at them.
Second one is to build a world. Even, for exmple, if you don't drink coffee it doesn't mean coffee shop does't exist and other people in game don't drink it.
Another other is to be a background for your actions. If not for the grind, then for meeting and dating girls. Sure, if you want you can ask your waifu to marry you in a bathroom or you can ask her in the restaurant full of people during your perfect date.

When using cheats, at least in this game, you're skipping the grind, the most annoying and boring part of the gameplay. And it's not huge part. To be honest, it's somewhat about 1/5 of it.
The other parts of gameplay are the purpose, point, reason why people are playing the game. Basically, the whole "dating sim" experience. From simple meeting girls, through developing relationships with them, solving thier problems, to love making and even marrying them.

Reactions: Konstantinus
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes